Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Because BfA is worse
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibliomaniac View Post
    I see no reason to defend what expansion sucked, or didn't anymore just going to watch as live slowly burns to the ground. I'm looking forward to the last sub being there saying "The game isn't that bad!" as no one is left playing.
    Sorry to disappoint you but all this complaining and whining about the game 'sucking' has always been the same. Since the very day of release. And WoW is still here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Because BfA is worse
    Nope. It's exactly the same as every other expansion.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

I don't want to upset you, but Cata discussion goes in another places (for example, here), however as with BfA as a separate and not even the only one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    13. Some thoughts about "best expansions"(worst, also WoD&MoP&Cata&WotLK) +(+)+/+/+/+
    Who'll explain to me what this thread is for?
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Uh, I'm pretty sure Cataclysm was the worst expansion. Until Pandaria and then that was the worst expansion. Until Warlords, which was then the worst expansion. Legion kinda sucked. But now BFA is the worst expansion and it will always be the worst expansion. I mean, until the next worst expansion and then BFA won't look so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    And three expansions from now you'll look back with fondness on BfA, oh it was so much better back then. The point is, you remember wrong.
    2 expansions from wod and I still think it was the shittest thing in history of wow

yet bfa trying hard to take the first place from the bottom

what is your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    2 expansions from wod and I still think it was the shittest thing in history of wow

yet bfa trying hard to take the first place from the bottom

what is your point?
    My point is that you're probably just bored from playing too much and everything starts looking like shit to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Cataclysm was soooo bad that the Annual pass was forged with a free copy of Diablo 3 just to keep everyone subbed to the game during the worst expansion content drought and worst expansion period. And that was a contract to remain subbed for a year.

Why are people acting like BFA is worse than Cataclysm? People really do have short memories... BFA is far superior to Cataclysm.

And better yet why are people acting like they didnt scream doom and gloom when MoP launched? WoW dropped to something like 5mil subs and everyone swore on their mothers that WoW was now dead.

Its like history continues to repeat itself and these guys look for a new expansion to call the end of WoW and to say WoW is garbage. I'll never forget the community vs the pandas. I've never seen so much hate and disdain to a game when MoP was revealed and pandas were coming to WoW lool

BFA is not fine, far from perfect but boy its way better than WoW has been at its worst.
    And how about half-year sub for ship? How about half-year sub for pig?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.