Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What do you think, what was reason for bubble to pop?
    Your a sneaky one, any answer given would engulf the Liberals with so much hate it will be just like that toy in wow where ppl take off running with their head on fire. I'm grabbing my popcorn. Hopefully some fool (LIKE ME) will answer you with honesty. (I can't wait)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I mean blizzard laid off all their community managers... so much for "increased communication"
    They just hurt the game anyways. Besides most of them (cough one) just fulled the community with rage anyways. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    What I think they are trying to say to you is that the didn't need those 800 people, because the rest of the employees can do it just fine, so those 800 people where (being objective, it hurts to write this actually) a waste of money.
    That is what we are trying to say to him. But he does not care because he thinks companies should be a welfare state who should keep employees simply because they can afford it. He does not care if they are not needed to run the company. They should be guaranteed their jobs. Best to ignore him because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    2nd rate executives might be better than what we have to be quite honest.
    Maybe, but investors won't see it that way and they have the powah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No, but apparently everyone WILL be ignoring the 20% increased development staff for stuff including Warcraft

Hint OP - the staff were laid off based on seniority (or lack thereof), staff that had been there shorter times were more likely to be laid off (if in the areas being cut).
    This is so true...

No, but apparently everyone WILL be ignoring the 20% increased development staff for stuff including Warcraft
    I believe the term "Show me, don't tell me" explains why this is the case.

20% increased development resources not staff, but yes that will be ignored. Also, that's in total across the 6 products mentioned, not per, which if broken down equally is only a 3.33% increase each.

Additionally, we have no idea what that increase could mean. For all we know, it could be a little booster fund to see how most efficiently to milk their products with micro transactions and artificial longevity and not actually making the products better.

Also additionally, they stated "World of Warcraft already has a regular cadence of releases and content" which means there isn't going to be much going on in the Warcraft front most likely.

Closed for forbidden topics as there's no way this thread doesn't go to gender/sexuality/race topics.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2019-02-13 at 04:14 PM.