Conquest world quests reset times

Hello, could someone please explain to me how often the world quests for conquest points spawn. I saw them yesterday on the map but they only had an hour left and I didn't have time to do them. I logged back on about 5/6 hours later and those were gone and I didn't see any new ones up. if I didn't explain that well enough lmk and I'll try again. thanks in advance

Those are incursions, similar to assaults.

They last for 6 hours when they spawn, they cycle through zones.

Here's the timer. Select your region on the drop down menu: https://assaulttimer.com/

There's also a tonne of FAQ on that page, should answer all your questions.

thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

Its also worth mentioning that as soon as the timer runs out, all quests disappear (including your current one, even if it is the last turn-in in the docks)

And the order it cycles is random, and the time when it starts in the period is random.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryvandaar View Post
    And the order it cycles is random, and the time when it starts in the period is random.
    It is not, the timer is every 19hours and they last 7hours which you can check on wowhead when exactly next starts and it is even a set order:

Vol'dun -> Drustvar -> Zuldazar -> Tiragarde Sound -> Nazmir -> Stormsong Valley
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryvandaar View Post
    Neither the time or the zones are random.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It is not, the timer is every 19hours and they last 7hours which you can check on wowhead when exactly next starts and it is even a set order:

Vol'dun -> Drustvar -> Zuldazar -> Tiragarde Sound -> Nazmir -> Stormsong Valley
    This is inaccurate. There have been plenty of times when it goes to a zone twice before swinging back to the third.

Like Drust - Stormsong - Drust - Tiragarde, speaking of the Alliance zones only of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    This is inaccurate. There have been plenty of times when it goes to a zone twice before swinging back to the third.

Like Drust - Stormsong - Drust - Tiragarde, speaking of the Alliance zones only of course.
    Never before did i see hat happen and this list was always accurate, maybe you just missed one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Never before did i see hat happen and this list was always accurate, maybe you just missed one.
    Wish I did miss one. I did every single one of them on 12 characters for about 3 weeks in a row. Benefits of being retired I suppose. I would move all my characters to whatever zone I felt it was suppose to be next and there were a handfu lof times that I had to move them again.

Just to add more info. There is always 5 WQ during Assault. 3 give 10 conquest, 2 give 15 conquest for 60 conquest. They circle each 19h (7h duration, 12h CD). During those quest, you can also see a Secret Supply Chest that give 50 more conquest. It's only happened once but I think you can only loot one each daily reset. I remember seeing one minutes after the start of the invasion and I couldn't loot it, and I looted one in the same reset day. So we are at 110 conquest per Assault. Add 50 conquest for the "Kill 10 enemy in zone X" and the cap is easy to reach with them alone.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads