Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "We wanted to try something different this Season, and especially wanted to provide a change to your gameplay from the very first moment you begin your journey."

So we're introducing a gameplay feature that has been provided by your templar's oculas ring since 15 seasons ago by standing in a circle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    "We wanted to try something different this Season, and especially wanted to provide a change to your gameplay from the very first moment you begin your journey."

So we're introducing a gameplay feature that has been provided by your templar's oculas ring since 15 seasons ago by standing in a circle
    You sound surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Capo dei capi View Post
    You sound surprised.
    What exactly about my post gave you the impression I was surprised

Yeah, i don't really see how this is going to be good. It also introduces another RNG factor for people pushing GR since they need the right circle atvthe roght moment
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Seasons make no sense to me since the GR cap has been reached, It killed the whole point of endless progression gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Seasons make no sense to me since the GR cap has been reached, It killed the whole point of endless progression gameplay.
    Is there still a cap at 120? I thought they just removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Is there still a cap at 120? I thought they just removed it.
    150 and it's only been hit in group play(last season). So basically it's whoever can do the best speed run 150 by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    150 and it's only been hit in group play(last season). So basically it's whoever can do the best speed run 150 by the end of the season.
    Wasn't that hit like 2 seasons ago in group play in very late season? Now it just happens almost instantly with the power inflation.

In solo the cap hasn't been reached yet though, but guess it's a bit futile because you'd have to group to get the highest solo rift.

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    Ok, wasn't aware of that. Honestly cap or not it doesn't change a thing when the only thing to do are GRs for a +1 to legendary gem. The journey stops at 70 which is nowadays baseline and since gear hunt is long dead by the time you're there, i don't really see how even new seasons would make sense.

Hopefully the new sets/gear will make things interesting for a little while. I don't really understand though why they went for crap like the "LoN buff active for everyone". It's not bad per se, but once the season has ended all those characters have become completely useless with non working builds, so i don't really see the appeal.

At least in PoE i retain my character (with also a free reset if wanted) and i can do stuff with it on standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The LoN gem is nice for some people that like their LoN builds, but personally I much prefer a regular green item endgame builds since they are MUCH easier to roll good ancients with. The LoN season was fun but I don't think I will ever commit to another LoN build again. The grind is just too much for me; I'm hardcore but even I have my limits. How easy to roll items are is a big factor in what class/build I go with every season to begin with.
    Well I just logged in to check out the leaderboards and what do you know, every single class except DH and ofc wizard are using the fucking LoN gem. I actually had the urge to play but fuck this shit.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I just logged in to check out the leaderboards and what do you know, every single class except DH and ofc wizard are using the fucking LoN gem. I actually had the urge to play but fuck this shit.
    What if I told you that you don't have to play the same builds as everyone else?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    What if I told you that you don't have to play the same builds as everyone else?
    You'd be revealing yourself as someone who doesn't participate in leaderboard pushing and has no business doling out advice on forums.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You'd be revealing yourself as someone who doesn't participate in leaderboard pushing and has no business doling out advice on forums.
    That's absolutely correct. I enjoy playing fun builds and stop pushing my character as soon as I have to start augmenting.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Don't worry highest Wizard build will probably end up being LoN too.

At least as a non-leaderboards pusher I am not caring for this seasons zone buff mechanic. I somewhat tried to use it while leveling while in endgame dont pay attention. Personally the seasonal double goblin is the most fun.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    At least as a non-leaderboards pusher I am not caring for this seasons zone buff mechanic. I somewhat tried to use it while leveling while in endgame dont pay attention. Personally the seasonal double goblin is the most fun.
    Ye I quit early season and I never really used the season buff outside it procing on rift guardian.. Unless I was pushing for the very last precentages of damage.

I guess it also doesn't help that one of the circles look a lot like the oculus ring buff for me as I have a slight red-green colorblindness.

For people interested, new PTR patch soon.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...r-begins-10-17

Season 19 is the season of Pandemonium, with a persistent buff that goes up while hitting enemies and fancy powers unleashing depending on the kill streak. 2 new sets for Monk and Crusader - Fist of the Heavens one looks on part with the other stuff, Monk's one looks just....redundant? There wasn't already one used with Sweeping Wind and Tempest Rush?

Pretty things, but not really interested. Not gonna do mindless GRs just to try a new build that plays exactly like the others.

That's what i was thinking. FotH build for Crusader was something people asked for a long time and finally arrived. I didn't also mention the buffs/love for Barb, specifically Rend/WW Barb.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ambo's Pride
    New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second
    Finally, i must say. No reason whatsoever to not use Rend (something i've always wanted to use).

They just literally stole the Rampage mechanic from poe, how low they can go LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    That's what i was thinking. FotH build for Crusader was something people asked for a long time and finally arrived. I didn't also mention the buffs/love for Barb, specifically Rend/WW Barb.

Ambo's Pride
    New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second
    Finally, i must say. No reason whatsoever to not use Rend (something i've always wanted to use).
    As a WW Barb player, I'm curious to see if the change to Ambo is going to make it the new BiS for the spec, meaning the Bul Kathos weapon set will be broken. Considering they said:

Wrath of the Wastes
    6-Piece Bonus: The damage bonus now also applies to Rend
    That means Ambo will cause Rend, now doing 10,000 increased damage, to do all of that damage pretty much at once, and Lamantation allowing Rend to stack up to 2 times, this could be a real build changer.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2019-10-18 at 03:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.