Thread: Joe Biden- why?

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    America: If you didn't win, it was because of cheating.
    The Mueller report and the court filings, which you didn't read, goes into extensive details about the things you want to pretend didn't happen because they are inconvenient to you.

At this point it is as simple as that. The record from the two year investigation is there. Your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The Mueller report and the court filings, which you didn't read, goes into extensive details about the things you want to pretend didn't happen because they are inconvenient to you.

At this point it is as simple as that. The record from the two year investigation is there. Your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant.
    And your tarot card reading that was proven to be a joke is what?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Even after the DNC email leaked you still said Trump had no chance.
    We collectively didn't pay much attention to Russian interference until after the election. The scope of it, beyond superficial hi-jinks by Julian Assange, didn't become known until later.

My position for most of 2017 and half of 2018 was that while the Russian interference played a role, Hillary lost because she failed to campaign sufficiently and smartly in must-win rust belt states. She listened to the wrong people in her campaign, and not her husband, who warned her.

I believe that still played a significant part. But everything we've learned about Russian interference from the Mueller court filings and the Mueller report, coupled with the tiny margin of victory in those three states (Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan) that Trump enjoyed, has convinced me that the greater share of the blame lies on Russia now.

- - - Updated - - -

And your tarot card reading that was proven to be a joke is what?
    Nah I was on point. Very on point.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51229090

We collectively didn't pay much attention to Russian interference until after the election. The scope of it, beyond superficial hi-jinks by Julian Assange, didn't become known until later.

My position for most of 2017 and half of 2018 was that while the Russian interference played a role, Hillary lost because she failed to campaign sufficiently and smartly in must-win rust belt states. She listened to the wrong people in her campaign, and not her husband, who warned her.

I believe that still played a significant part. But everything we've learned about Russian interference from the Mueller court filings and the Mueller report, coupled with the tiny margin of victory in those three states (Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan) that Trump enjoyed, has convinced me that the greater share of the blame lies on Russia now.
    I never knew Facebook adds had so much power.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I was on point. Very on point.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51229090
    And in 2016, you said Trump was never going to win. I wonder what happened to that, Nate Tungsten.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I never knew Facebook adds had so much power.
    Underestimating the reach of social media in spreading information, truthful or otherwise, is a "you" thing at this point. That's really all there is to it. It's the late 2010s and 2.5 billion people use Facebook. It's not 2008 and the birth of "Web 2.0".

But again, this is what you do. This is what you have done for two years and will do for two more. You will downplay a significant attack on our country that changed the course of our history, that has been extensively charted by US intelligence and law enforcement, because you liked the outcome. This time.

I eagerly await the day you stand up for your country in your 21,000 posts. That'd be something novel.

- - - Updated - - -

And in 2016, you said Trump was never going to win. I wonder what happened to that, Nate Tungsten.
    See above! Been talking all about it.

I stand by every post I ever wrote. Every single one.

I am proud of them.

Underestimating the reach of social media in spreading information, truthful or otherwise, is a "you" thing at this point. That's really all there is to it. It's the late 2010s and 2.5 billion people use Facebook. It's not 2008 and the birth of "Web 2.0".

But again, this is what you do. This is what you have done for two years and will do for two more. You will downplay a significant attack on our country that changed the course of our history, that has been extensively charted by US intelligence and law enforcement, because you liked the outcome. This time.

I eagerly await the day you stand up for your country in your 21,000 posts. That'd be something novel.

- - - Updated - - -

I am proud of them.
    Say 2016. Point to 2017 posts.

Of course you're proud. They make it look like you didn't spend years claiming Trump wouldn't win, Rush Limbaugh clone.

- - - Updated - - -

I am proud of them.
    I doubt many people pay attention to adds, not enough for it to make a difference. Do you think a facebook add holds more power than traditional news source for information? It's funny the hoops people jump through to say why Hillary lost.

Not one of you blame the Democrats for running a dishonest Primary and forcing an unlikable candidate down your throats.

Silly me for not having the foresight to predict Russia would attack the United States in 2016 through the intelligence operation you've spent the past two and a half years downplaying.
    You said that after seeing everything Russians released though.

So, it would appear you were downplaying Russian efforts there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not blame Trump's win on Cambridge Analytica then?

Everyone was using Facebook in some way in that race.

Say 2016. Point to 2017 posts.

Of course you're proud. They make it look like you didn't spend years claiming Trump wouldn't win, Rush Limbaugh clone.
    Are you finished? Feel good?

Are you finished? Feel good?
    Nah. It's not finished until you blame Zimbabwe for Trump winning in 2020.

You'd think you'd be proud of your failed attempt to predict the election. But, that's embarrassing for the guy who's going to lose $100.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I think he is. Republicans would do well to fear him. A far left (for America) candidate? Much less to be afraid of.
    Pretty much what Dacien said. Wow I'm actually agreeing with you for once, holy shit.

But yes, Biden is farther right than I am, much farther right. But my political perspective is that we're a representative republic: i.e. our elected candidates should reflect the populace as a whole. You want a far left candidate? In this country? Good fucking luck. We're a country of 330 million people, and while I do not agree with the more extreme views on the right, we won't get very far with what we want as long as the right wing still holds power.

If someone like Bernie wins, he'll be a lame duck as he'll get stonewalled to hell.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Nah. It's not finished until you blame Zimbabwe for Trump winning in 2020.

You'd thing you'd be proud of your failed attempt to predict the election. But, that's embarrassing for the guy who's going to lose $100.
    Considering the couple thousand dollars I donated in the 2018 mid-terms to help Dems in in districts Trump won, you honestly think losing $100 is going to bother me?

Also I don't think I'm losing that $100

I really like where I'm sitting Dex. I'm very pleased with myself.

Considering the couple thousand dollars I donated in the 2018 mid-terms to help Dems in in districts Trump won, you honestly think losing $100 is going to bother me?

Also I don't think I'm losing that $100

I really like where I'm sitting Dex. I'm very pleased with myself.
    MMM. I'm getting those flashbacks to when Skroe states absolutes. I believe it was "Trump is never winning".

But hey. This is the guy who said states needed to be defunded for voting Republican.

MMM. I'm getting those flashbacks to when Skroe states absolutes. I believe it was "Trump is never winning".

But hey. This is the guy who said states needed to be defunded for voting Republican.
    Considering that your President spends most of his days rage tweeting, cutting ribbons, and enjoying a 94% loss rate in the courts, I kind of wonder what "winning" looks like for you.

But then again President Bernie or Biden will do much the same. But unlike Trump and his supporters, the one thing they won't be a White Supremacist. So there's that.

Considering that your President spends most of his days rage tweeting, cutting ribbons, and enjoying a 94% loss rate in the courts, I kind of wonder what "winning" looks like for you.

But then again President Bernie or Biden will do much the same. But unlike Trump and his supporters, the one thing they won't be a White Supremacist. So there's that.
    Getting to be president. You know how many women he can grab by the pussy by saying he used to be President? And he's yours, as well.

Also, didn't you tell Bernie to fuck off like all the other people pissy Clinton didn't get her turn? Lol like you'll call him President.

Getting to be president. You know how many women he can grab by the pussy by saying he used to be President? And he's yours, as well.

Also, didn't you tell Bernie to fuck off like all the other people pissy Clinton didn't get her turn? Lol like you'll call him President.
    Nah he's not my President. Sorry. He's illegitimate. I know you were a big fan of the Charlottesville rally (remember that convo?) but for us decent people, we like our legitimate Presidents to not be racists and not take a Clevland steamer on America's most sacred principles.

I'll happily vote for Bernie. I don't get me wrong. I look forward to him accomplishing zilch beyond data dumping everything Trump is covering up. Biden too. But as I said upthread, I'd vote for a Cabbage with a (D) next to it and call it President in 2020.

Donald Trump is illegitimate. Your reasons for wanting him to be President are illegitimate too. That's just the way it is. "Getting to be President"? Okay man. You're pretty much fessing up to what most of us have long thought: for the Trump Cult, it's all a giant troll.

Nah he's not my President. Sorry. He's illegitimate. I know you were a big fan of the Charlottesville rally (remember that convo?) but for us decent people, we like our legitimate Presidents to not be racists and not take a Clevland steamer on America's most sacred principles.

I'll happily vote for Bernie. I don't get me wrong. I look forward to him accomplishing zilch beyond data dumping everything Trump is covering up. Biden too. But as I said upthread, I'd vote for a Cabbage with a (D) next to it and call it President in 2020.

Donald Trump is illegitimate. Your reasons for wanting him to be President are illegitimate too. That's just the way it is. "Getting to be President"? Okay man. You're pretty much fessing up to what most of us have long thought: for the Trump Cult, it's all a giant troll.
    Then shouldn't you be able to throw him out since he's illegitimate? Or is this a mirror of Republicans bitching that Obama wasn't their President?

Of course it is. You'd think you morons would have removed him from office if he was illegitimate.

Then shouldn't you be able to throw him out since he's illegitimate? Or is this a mirror of Republicans bitching that Obama wasn't their President?

Of course it is. You'd think you morons would have removed him from office if he was illegitimate.
    No it's not a mirror at all. I was no fan of Obama. My post history reflects that. Also that's an extremely rude thing to say. You should meditate on why you reacted this way to me calling your President illegitimate.

No it's not a mirror at all. I was no fan of Obama. My post history reflects that. Also that's an extremely rude thing to say. You should meditate on why you reacted this way to me calling your President illegitimate.
    No. I'm calling you morons since you can't remove an illegitimate President. Maybe if he was Syrian, you'd actually follow through. But then you'd be droning the white house.