Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't be against it, but I certainly hope they don't follow the HotS team's example. Gilneans are humans, not rugged elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    The developers should take a page out of Dungeons & Dragons and make all the human groups unique. If you ever delve deep into Dungeon & Dragons research, you can see that all humans ethnic groups are different appearance-wise (for the most part) and culturally. The best example in WoW that I can find so far is Makasa Flintwill (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Makasa_Flintwill) from the Traveler books. She has dark skin and her ancestors are from Stromgarde. Making the humans unique like this adds extra flavor to the world and could even open up more customization options down the road. You can also look at the Gilnean concept arts (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Worgen_(playable)#Gallery).
    They don’t need to stop at all Human kingdoms being unique, they had a good start on that with trolls, but now all trolls seem to be homogenizing...

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think they should keep the same base model, but just add unique rugged faces and hairstyles.
    This. It's a good compromise for everyone. If they replace all the current human faces and hairstlyes, people would complain because "they ruined my character etc. etc."

victorian hairstyles
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

The problem with Worgen is their class choices almost align EXACTLY with Night Elves, and given the choice I always take night elves because shadowmeld is so good. The only time I might pick Worgen is Warlock, but that isn't a good fit because Worgen offer mobility and Warlocks already have good mobility with the spells to burn health for speed. I'd probably roll a Worgen demon hunter or Worgen Shaman, unfortunately they don't offer those options.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.