Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    36 hordeguilds, 4 allianceguilds progressing worldwide on Uu'nat. Maybe they could nerf horde at the same time they nerf crucible.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    36 hordeguilds, 4 allianceguilds progressing worldwide on Uu'nat. Maybe they could nerf horde at the same time they nerf crucible.
    Nah mdi is allready alliance only. Let atleast something for horde.

Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    They'll nerf shadowmeld, or give a horde ally-race a comparable racial soon enough and business will be back to normal again.

There is zero alliancepride left as the last few alliance highend guilds have gone horde. 24 - 0 horde/alliace guildrepresentation in EU. The entertaining part as alliance currently is guessing how far down the first alliance will be and get a grasp on how bad the misery is atm. /bitterness

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I'm still betting on Pieces snagging the kill. Don't know their raiding schedule though.
    you know so little about them, you dont even know when they raid, yet your BETTING on them? .... okay bud

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    you know so little about them, you dont even know when they raid, yet your BETTING on them? .... okay bud
    Well, Pieces is #1 guild by far as we speak. Its easy to bet the strongest guild currently.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Well, Pieces is #1 guild by far as we speak. Its easy to bet the strongest guild currently.
    How has that logic worked for every other raid this expansion.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Method is simply willing to put more effort than anyone else. Effort matters the most.
    And number of available warlocks after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The longer a boss lives the more it favors guilds like Method. Guilds who can afford to take so much time off to beat their heads against a boss.

They're also starting to get paid for playing, basically. It would be very surprising to see them lose.

I know the top guilds like bosses to be tuned tightly and needing to play it perfectly but I wonder if Blizzard isn't overdoing it at this point.
    KJ shouldn't be a target point considering he was basically unkillable until a dozen nerfs happened.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I know the top guilds like bosses to be tuned tightly and needing to play it perfectly but I wonder if Blizzard isn't overdoing it at this point.
    KJ shouldn't be a target point considering he was basically unkillable until a dozen nerfs happened.
    I'd rather it be overtuned rather than undertuned

I don't think he'll die today, their sub 20% pulls have at least 2-3 people dead. They either need to drill a few dozen more pulls or get gigaluck pull (I don't know how much RNG there is in this fight, I unsubbed a month ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I don't think he'll die today, their sub 20% pulls have at least 2-3 people dead. They either need to drill a few dozen more pulls or get gigaluck pull (I don't know how much RNG there is in this fight, I unsubbed a month ago).
    Agreed. Think it dies tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    I'd rather it be overtuned rather than undertuned
    Why not tuned for a challenge but without requiring insane raid combinations?

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Because then it would be undertuned for the top guilds who still class stack to circumvent / deal with mechanics etc. To not see any form of class stacking, you'd need a fight without mechanics that benefit a given class more than the other. That invites homogenization and severy cuts down possibilities for great boss mechanics.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Because he doesn't care about it - he'll never pull the boss in such state anyway so it's not his problem. As such, watching other people struggle is the goal here - the longer the better, balance be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    MDI is Horde guilds playing Alliance races mostly from what I've seen.

not really an "Alliance" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    Because then it would be undertuned for the top guilds who still class stack to circumvent / deal with mechanics etc. To not see any form of class stacking, you'd need a fight without mechanics that benefit a given class more than the other. That invites homogenization and severy cuts down possibilities for great boss mechanics.
    Yes, but now we have the requirement of 9 Warlocks to even have a chance to defeat the boss. Because the gear is not getting that much better any time soon. That is requirement that most guilds cannot match that aren't Method. As much I like to see Method, Limit or so pulling off insane combs to overcome the boss undergeared I really think the tuning of Uunat is a mistake. And yes, you are right, such a boss is probably impossible to tune correctly at the super high level.

Expsecially since the Azshara raid is on the horizon which will also require extreme commitments and preparations.

The last phase is a soft enrage right? So 12% is still a shit lot? Imagine that it becomes harder and harder from there on. Poor guys probably need till the weekend to clear. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    You must be new. Let's talk about vanilla, TBC bosses that lasted months and had like 2000-3000 pulls for guilds that raided hardcore.