Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Method really went to full casual. They used to hardcore raid until its done. No Redbull studio this time and no Day raiding past few days. No King rules forever.

And then a random 6h / Day guild Come and kill, its funny.
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2019-05-03 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    How can a guild that doesn't daytime raid get in that many pulls in roughly one week?
    Dying on the pull a lot.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    As if they didn't do the same, come on.
    They had 5 shamans and each had the trait for faster Ankh recovery. Not gonna do the math but probably the trick wasnt needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    With 5 shamans it sure sounds like they could have done it
    Much less likely as there are a LOT more Anhk's to play around with. With 5 shamans it'd probably be a time loss to exploit Ankh like Method did.

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the "Shaman ankh exploit" people talk about Method abusing?

Grats to Pieces too! Very healthy for the Mythic-raid racing scene to see other guilds claim the title of world 1st :-)

Method rest in pieces
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Dying on the pull a lot.
    That doesn't explain their killtimes. Cabal died at 15:50:32 GMT and they killed this last one just now. That sounds a lot like daytime raiding to me.

How can a guild that doesn't daytime raid get in that many pulls in roughly one week?
    Well it's Friday now in the early PM when the kill happened so they clearly have been day raiding on weekdays too.

The guy from Pieces who is streaming rn showed his pull count.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Much less likely as there are a LOT more Anhk's to play around with. With 5 shamans it'd probably be a time loss to exploit Ankh like Method did.
    Regardless i dont care because its an inoffensive clever use of game mechanics that anybody could have used

Now THAT was a jebait

10+ Year Old Account
    method hit 2% a few days ago and never seemed to get near it again, pretty sloppy by their standards. Looking forward to next tier, hopefully Pieces and Limit and commit to the race fully and give us a proper 3 way ������

They had more total time spent on the boss than method currently has.. So take that as you will.

*Hint: They raided more than 5 hours a day.

They day time raided this obviously.

all these people saying:

-impossible boss
    -needs nerf to kill
    -only possible with lock stacking
    -only possible with anhk trick
    -if method cant kill it nobody can

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    method hit 2% a few days ago and never seemed to get near it again, pretty sloppy by their standards. Looking forward to next tier, hopefully Pieces and Limit and commit to the race fully and give us a proper 3 way ������
    Not an excuse but I think they had like 3 roster swaps since the 2% and they requires those new people to learn everything. Makes it hard to stay consistent in a race if people are constantly leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Regardless i dont care because its an inoffensive clever use of game mechanics that anybody could have used
    Anybody could've used it like Methid did, but others didn't because they know the ramifications of exploiting particularly as of late with Blizzard really cracking down on exploiting. Pieces went the honourable way and stacked shamans like Method did at the start, but Method succumbed to exploiting in an attempt to gain an unfair advantage.

Even if Pieces' total wipecount is lower than Method's they probably emulated some of their strats (including Ankh) into their kill, saving some trial and errors. Method choked at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    all these people saying:

-impossible boss
    -needs nerf to kill

LOL
    Except the boss WAS nerfed, lock and shaman stacking was used, and probably ankh trick too.
    Last edited by Senel; 2019-05-03 at 02:41 PM.

GG Pieces ... must admit I'm very surprised to see anyone beat Method, especially given the crazy class stacking we've witnessed. WP.

Outplayed in a fair race. Grats Pieces! Really well done.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    all these people saying:

-impossible boss
    -needs nerf to kill

LOL
    You do realize that this boss was nerfed twice (at least, assuming there weren't any undocumented changes) before he died, right? So basically, all of these points were factually true? "LOL" indeed.