Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I played on a private WoW server for a time just to check it out.

Barrens chat had a Nazi group. They would talk about Jews and racism in general, looking for recruits I guess. I started giving them a hard time. They camped me. No sense of humor, those people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I think folks should refer to this period in western history as The Great White Scare.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I think folks should refer to this period in western history as The Great White Scare.

The fascist threat is more real in Europe than America.

Here, we're pretty much limited to republicans and democrats, third parties can't come to power. In Europe with their parliamentary system, they can grow a viable Nazi party.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I've been watching a Korean streamer who went to Germany, during the few days she's been there:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid
    https://www.twitch.tv/giannielee/cli...raptorBabyRage
    https://www.twitch.tv/giannielee/cli...ectUdonArgieB8

So, how about no?
    What did I tell you? I said unplug, those are all videos on the internet.
    If you go hunting for racism you will eventually find it.

But here we go: first clip > drunk guy thinking he is funny, he even said Korea good.
    I meet people like that, too, and I'm a body builder with a beard and drunk guys always think they are the funniest people insulting you.

Second one: totally agree, those assholes need a good ass whooping.

3rd one: How is that racism???? They said hello to the camera!!! If I walk down the street not saying a word or only talking English can you tell my nationality?
    Random white person.

Fucking tired of you whiners.

Thousands of examples of symbols and imagery glorifying the Nazi regime were recorded on nine Whatsapp groups Buzzfeed had access to, some of which had names such as “Klu Klux Klan International” and “The German Storm” and numbered up to 250 members each.
    Was more concerned until I read "nine groups" and "up to 250 members", doesn't sound like much of a breeding ground to me. Seems like a sensationalist topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I've been watching a Korean streamer who went to Germany, during the few days she's been there:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid
    https://www.twitch.tv/giannielee/cli...raptorBabyRage
    https://www.twitch.tv/giannielee/cli...ectUdonArgieB8

So, how about no?
    Geez, it would have required a simple "remove kebab" to curb their enthusiasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stands in the Fire View Post
    Here, we're pretty much limited to republicans and democrats, third parties can't come to power.
    Now that's how a true freedom looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Was more concerned until I read "nine groups" and "up to 250 members", doesn't sound like much of a breeding ground to me. Seems like a sensationalist topic.
    It's almost like that's exactly the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If I lived in Germany I would be super fucked, because I love absurd Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust jokes and memes and references.
    Hey, Nazi jokes are not funny my grandfather died in a concentration camp...

he was drunk and tumbled from a watchtower.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2019-04-21 at 06:57 PM.

QUite disturbing news.

Barrens chat had a Nazi group. They would talk about Jews and racism in general, looking for recruits I guess. I started giving them a hard time. They camped me. No sense of humor, those people.
    Eh. Should have reported them.

15+ Year Old Account

Did they concentrate their camping on you? If so, 5/5 roleplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "Nazi propaganda".

Using Nazi imagery for whatever reasons is not necessarily, and most likely, propaganda at all.

Also, they should check out what's happening on Discord.

I'm an active modder in the Hearts of Iron 4 (a ww2 grand strategy game) modding community; and by "general public's standards" all those hundreds of modding channels would be called "hotbeds" or "spreading propaganda" about nazism, communism, fascism and all other ideological stuff.

However that's not the real case. They are just hobbyist history enthusiasts having fun and not taking things too seriously.
    I thought discord had a lot of grooming communities the fbi must have fun. It probably made their jobs easier as well.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's almost like that's exactly the point.
    Really because that point was not made by the OP or anyone else in the thread from what I can see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Yeah that is funny, OP should also add CNN report about how you can say anything you want about white people since they changed racism definition (just try to not agree with it BIGOT!) xD
    Yeah because CNN posts racist shit about white people all of the time Log off the internet and go outside, your victim complex is making our skin color look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Oh noes. The nazis are coming!

Whatsapp is also used by:
    Terrorists
    Drugdealers
    Pedophiles
    Trolls
    Sex traffickers
    Child labour

But no you are right, edgy kids posting hitler memes is where the threat is at.
    Too difficult to say it is all bad? And agree that growing nazism is bad?

15+ Year Old Account
    >buzzfeed

okay
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

“Hardly worrying...” is exactly how things are allowed to get worse.

Nip it in the bud. Now.

I mean...who cares? People are just chatting with each other. Are we going to call all platforms and technologies used by Nazis a breeding ground for their ideology?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    “Hardly worrying...” is exactly how things are allowed to get worse.

Nip it in the bud. Now.
    Confiscate their phones too? Block their mail? Stop their personal visits? If people want to converse, they will do so.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Never heard of it (I am German) and the name doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
    A few Kiddos posting Hitler-memes is hardly worrying.
    Them being finalists for Pulitzers should inspire confidence.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I mean...who cares? People are just chatting with each other. Are we going to call all platforms and technologies used by Nazis a breeding ground for their ideology?

- - - Updated - - -

Confiscate their phones too? Block their mail? Stop their personal visits? If people want to converse, they will do so.
    This is the right response . When you see nazi propaganda it doesn't instantly make you a nazi. Usually i simply have a good laugh at the expensive of those smucks.

Didn't care when the Terrorists were said to be using whatapp for their misdeeds, and now it's Nazis suddenly we have people demanding action

Amazing.