Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Anyone that says "rag dies week one" is insane.
    You're delusional.
    I wouldn' know how you must be feeling right now

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    It's sept 1 in the EU where they play. First day of the week is sunday. Like I said, they missed the mark by two hours.
    WoW Classic was released in the EU on the 26th/27th between 11pm and 1am depending on where you lived. therefore, 1 calendar week after that puts it at either 11pm on the 2nd or 1am on the 3rd. so yeah, they did it well within a week.....

Main point people miss is classic =/= vanilla. It is different in ways that affect those sort of things. Look at the world first 60, he cheesed layering to grind faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Main point people miss is classic =/= vanilla. It is different in ways that affect those sort of things. Look at the world first 60, he cheesed layering to grind faster.
    But do you think that would have made a difference?

I mean, it's not like they were up against the clock, the MC clear was what, a little over 5 days in?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    used layering to shave 2 hours off his time

"cheesing"

10+ Year Old Account
    The fight is easy itself but if I remember correctly don't you need rep from the players in Hydrxi reputation (forgot the name) to be able to summon Ragnaros or else you will just get stuck at Majordomo? I can't remember anymore I never played in private servers to be fair the last time was an actual Classic in the old days so my memory is not the best and for sure I am missing something.

World 1st week 1 Ragnaros kill.
    Here it goes!
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

First week is not the same thing as one week you moron. First week ends on midnight between Saturday and Sunday.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Week 1" is one. Fucking. Week.

It has been less than one week since Classic came out. This is a week 1 kill, and trying to use stupid bizarro logic to get around that is just sad at this point, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    First week is not the same thing as one week you moron. First week ends on midnight between Saturday and Sunday.
    That is a wrong statement.The WoW week is between Tuesday and Tuesday.When the resets are.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

the funny thing is, depending on location, you are wrong anyway.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    you're wrong. first week is clearly a week after release

5+ Year Old Account
    add to that, they just killed Onyxia too :3

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I wouldn' know how you must be feeling right now
    It's actually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    add to that, they just killed Onyxia too :3
    Wonder if they can beat Nax before Monday? Jesus christ. The power of literal years of nonstop practice and calculating literally every item they'd need, combined with 40 people playing 24 hours a day with redbull can work miracles.

edit: or wait can they literally not? I forgot the phases of release thing. Have they cleared everything available then?

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Some random low post count kid thinks people are going to not sleep for 7 days straight, beat the world record speedrun for leveling(while ignoring the massive amount of competition for leveling and pvp ganking), get attuned for MC, get honored or higher for the water elementals, clear 10 bosses in quest greens, and have tanks with adequate fire resist gear to tank rag. All within a single week. They're also going to be ignoring Ony because that requires everyone to have the neck. Which is a lengthy quest chain that chews into the race to kill rag.

No, this isn't going to happen first week. You're delusional.

You think you're important enough for me to come back and gloat to when it doesn't happen? That's rich, kid.
    what now captain lfr?

agl nothing funnier than people like you in this world who act so big like they know everything while having no idea X)
    Last edited by jiih; 2019-09-01 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Wonder if they can beat Nax before Monday? Jesus christ. The power of literal years of nonstop practice and calculating literally every item they'd need, combined with 40 people playing 24 hours a day with redbull can work miracles.

edit: or wait can they literally not? I forgot the phases of release thing. Have they cleared everything available then?
    Naxx is not available right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jiih View Post
    what now captain lfr?
    The people who claimed such things are already moving the goal posts. So don't expect anything of worth to come from this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

to be honest they just used 35 people, and only 10 were 60. And they were on Greens Grays and Blues. And they didnt use a special strategy, they fucked up a lot.

But at the end it was fricking Onyxia...and they killed her with the tank down and just 10 people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    week 1 kills won't happen, anyone who thinks they have a chance at week 1 rag kill has been playing too much private servers.
    will people stop treating the private servers as invalid now?
    by the accounts of people who are currently doing the end game content before everyone else, they were harder than classic is currently

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Well this post didnt age well. Oof.

Man I'm only level 14. It's amazing they got to level 58, grinded the gear AND killed the whole raid in only like 5 days?
    They cleared MC and UBRS in a total of 3 hours, Vanilla wasn't hard, it was time demanding. For some reason people think time somehow makes things harder, which they don't in 99% of cases... it's just slower.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!