Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

I just want to see what Josh has to say

Quote Originally Posted by Abitou View Post
    I just want to see what Josh has to say
    Why is Josh not steaming, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Scripe is just so much ahead in terms of RL compared to Limit.
    It's not just Scrype, there's other people making calls too like the 2 healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Banned from Twitch.

Because he's a moron and got himself indefinitely banned from Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Banned and no one exactly knows why
    Oh, okay. Thx for the info =)

Was enjoyable to watch. Preach made method stream good, token girl was bit annoying but I understand they want those certain kind of viewers.

Had to tune in to check redbull and goh, I don't know if they are just super salty or did they really just hire so unlikable casters, neckbeard and cunt.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

Josh was being Josh and got himself banned again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta give props to Limit still, they made this tier quite interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    I think someone mentioned the 2 healer thing being Potter's call.

I disagree - numbers are part of it but if that particular group doesn't encourage toxicity then their fans will be less toxic. Method is less toxic than Limit, that's just a fact. So I'm willing to bet less % of their fans are toxic vs limits, and there is evidence to support that
    Oh cmon, Method fans are not less toxic than Limit fans. Army of mindless trolls on both sides and on Method much more just because of the viewrbase. You either did not watch Limit streams with all this EU>NA, Na sucks etc baiting or just you see what you wanna see.

And btw Im from EU.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I think someone mentioned the 2 healer thing being Potter's call.
    I think he himself posted that on Twitter, lol.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Method!

I'm now interested in seeing whether Limit is able to kill it this reset with their current strat or not.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Provide your evidence, I'll be waiting.
    By the way, have you looked at the last few pages of comments?
    He already said it's a fact, what more do you want?

And toxicity is the same all around. No matter who would have won, fans of winners would mock the losers, fans of the latter would complain about hotfixes, time differences, copying strategies. Both groups also have people who just want to screw around and annoy others, as nicely evidenced by someone complaining that he got banned for "fucking meme troll train." The guilds themselves being more/less toxic have nothing to do with fans, unless they actively encourage such behaviour (and, spoiler alert, they don't)
    the redbull caster's have either been really salty/ passive aggressive or just flat out bad at casting, that and the fact method was the expected to win is why method had 4x the viewers, not viewbots as people are trying to say
    Did you actually watch their stream or just picked some specific parts to claim it was salty? If anything, I found them more informative, with one of actual Limit member's providing some deeper insight and pretty nice charts. Didn't really see any "passive agressive", or maybe I was just so lucky that it didn't happen when I was around.

Method stream also had their case of "bad casting", but it's pretty much unavoidable when they're watching same thing for over a week, with much more frequent breaks than Limit. Let's not claim it was all perfect.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2019-07-28 at 03:52 PM.

Really hope Paragon v2.0 would emerge to knock Method off the perch. Getting boring. Still - gz!

At least people at Red Bull are fair-play, they renamed the steam "World Second Race" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fellow Draenorian I was rooting for Pieces but oh well, GZ to Method.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

the redbull caster's have either been really salty/ passive aggressive or just flat out bad at casting, that and the fact method was the expected to win is why method had 4x the viewers, not viewbots as people are trying to say
    It's ok because they're not punching down

Quote Originally Posted by elios View Post
    imagine guys.

Scripe thoughts on wf race.

https://clips.twitch.tv/credulousenticingdaikonpraiseit
    lmao!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Oh cmon, Method fans are not less toxic than Limit fans. Army of mindless trolls on both sides and on Method much more just because of the viewrbase. You either did not watch Limit streams with all this EU>NA, Na sucks etc baiting or just you see what you wanna see.
    For a lot of people it's the latter. They see what they want to see. They're part of the "in" crowd so they completely ignore the toxicity.
    For a long time last night both the Redbull and Max's stream were a constant barrage of hateful comments and copypasta about LUL NA etc. It's really, really pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    He already said it's a fact, what more do you want?
    You're right!
    And toxicity is the same all around. No matter who would have won, fans of winners would mock the losers, fans of the latter would complain about hotfixes, time differences, copying strategies.
    You're not wrong, but the sheer number of fans is so staggering on one side compared to the other that it just makes it so much worse. But it's also just a worse problem all around it seems with e-sports. Like, when my NBA team loses and I go visit the reddit, it's generally WAY more chill. Congratulations from other teams, a little bit of friendly banter, but nothing like this. It's exhausting. It makes it hard to choose a "team" in the WF races because everyone is so damn toxic that I don't identify with any fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Was enjoyable to watch. Preach made method stream good, token girl was bit annoying but I understand they want those certain kind of viewers.

Had to tune in to check redbull and goh, I don't know if they are just super salty or did they really just hire so unlikable casters, neckbeard and cunt.
    Preach is very passionate about the game and about raiding, and you could see that in his casting. He did an incredible job engaging people into watching a raid boss. It's a shame that Blizzard and the mindless Preach haters have an unjustified prejudice against him.