Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    You keep hearing the phrase, "All eyes will be opened" especially in this latest cinematic........Now if we were to accept this latest leak to be true https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-at-4chan-kek.....my pre-patch fantasy would be that this current version/reality of Azeroth we are experiencing is just a dream or illusion.....and when 9.0 pre-patch drops......we wake up/eyes opened to the fact that the world has ALREADY become Old God infested......now THAT would be THEE best pre patch event FAR surpassing the WOTLK undead event.

Not sure if this deserved a new thread....but i couldnt help myself.....Just looking to see what others thought.
    Nope. Sorry to tell you, but youre totally wrong about everything. The phrase is "all eyes shall be opened", not "will". All eyes shall be opened just means "I am back" from N'zoth, because he has many eyes. Also means all eyes of Ny'alotha, the Sleeping City of N'Zoth.
    Last edited by mistmitpandas; 2019-07-12 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    N'Zoth has many eyes.
    He is now free
    His eyes are opened.

Sometimes shit just doesn't need to have some deep hidden meaning.
    this.....

and it's blizzard ladies and gentleman. they write stories that are simple enough for 10yo kids....

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    We never left the Rift of Aln. Everything since the Cenarius fight has been an illusion. The Nightmare is N'zoth's doing after all. The champions went in and never came back, all the while the Legion marched across Azeroth only to be flattened by the return of N'zoth and his Black Empire.
    Imagine if we were owning our lives to N'Zoth... After all, Nightmare or not Nightmare, he would have saved us from a very angry Burning Legion in your proposed scenario. Man, that would be cool as all !@#&
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    Blizzard is a small indie company after all.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    this.....

and it's blizzard ladies and gentleman. they write stories that are simple enough for 10yo kids....
    Except that's "My eyes have opened" not "All eyes shall be opened".

So i guess you just called Gorsameth a <10yo kid.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except that's "My eyes have opened" not "All eyes shall be opened".

So i guess you just called Gorsameth a <10yo kid.
    ?????

I don't care if it's "my eyes..." or "all eyes....". do you remember the plot of previous xpacs? always simple and slow enough for <10yo kids to follow and understand... they (blizzard) are not going to change that all of the sudden in the middle of another xpac with yet again a plot thick as paper.

and who the fuck gorsameth is and what does it have to do with what I'm saying? doesn't matter if (s)he is 10 or 80yo, if you are waiting for deep hidden meaning or thick plot in a blizzard story after what they gave us for the last 10+ years, I don't know what to tell you.... it's always closer to fart jokes than fight club or usual suspect...
    Last edited by Beuargh; 2019-07-13 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    ?????

I don't care if it's "my eyes..." or "all eyes....". do you remember the plot of previous xpacs? always simple and slow enough for <10yo kids to follow and understand... they (blizzard) are not going to change that all of the sudden in the middle of another xpac with yet again a plot thick as paper.

and who the fuck gorsameth is and what does it have to do with what I'm saying? doesn't matter if (s)he is 10 or 80yo, if you are waiting for deep hidden meaning or thick plot in a blizzard story after what they gave us for the last 10+ years, I don't know what to tell you.... it's always closer to fart jokes than fight club or usual suspect...
    Gorsameth is the guy you quoted. Pay a little attention to what you're doing.

Also, i remember MoP and WoD, and how many people really didn't get the plots of those at all. MoP remains to date with one of the darkest and most mature plots, and all you hear from most people is "lol pandas".

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Or just N'zoth will be fully awaken, we just don't know how and Sylvanas turns out to be a hero we deserve.
    Not the hero we needed, but the hero we deserved. A watchful guardian. The Dark Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    Blizzard is a small indie company after all.
    Some people just have to get their anti blizzard agenda in their posts any way possible. Why they play a game from a company they hate so much is beyond me. Why they hate a company so much is even stranger.

I had written it off as silly but it kind of makes sense given their ability to mask themselves as seen with the eye of n'zoth hat that's only visible to other "enlightened" players.

I would love for something like this to happen. I've wanted an xpac for the longest time where the big bad wins and the world goes to absolute shit and we have to salvage what we have left make a desperate attempt to fight back.

Probably referring to Ny’alotha

Ny’alotha is referred to as the sleeping city. So those sleeping there will be awakened. Who or what that is anyone’s guess but I wouldn’t be surprised if involves many of the Old Gods and their minions from the days of the Black Empire. And although Hearthstone isn’t cannon his ability in the card game is to resurrect deathrattle minions