7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There’s no bad food, there’s only bad metabolism. Unfortunately I do have the latter.
    Ah, a true connoisseur of food, like me. I like

Hehe, maybe there is still hope for the High Elf fans? I mean, the Horde has gotten a modified Night Elf model twice for their allied races after all, what difference would one more modified elf model really make?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    What time is Blizzcon tomorrow? Should we do a collective countdown to boost our way to 2000?
    10:00AM PDT I believe.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong, first day starts at 11:00AM PDT.
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2019-10-31 at 06:16 PM.

What time is Blizzcon tomorrow? Should we do a collective countdown to boost our way to 2000?
    You have a countdown at the MMO-Champion front page.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman84 View Post
    I agree, normal skin tones. Some tattoos like her as well
    I'm realizing they want to give people what they want but not *exactly* what they want so High Elf stans, rest assured you are not alone in disappointment because instead of getting high elf dark rangers were going to get Forsaken Night Elf Hunters

So any breaking news? Less than 24 hrs..This is bad..Shadowland Propaganda team is winning..till ..

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should get the bingo card and drink everytime something I predicted happens... or not. Does that sound like a plan?
    Sounds good. Make a list of predictions and take a shot every time one of them is proven wrong.

The Shadowlands pamphlet took a ton of work to make, especially that logo. Throwing around text blocks with features is done in 15 minutes. That’s why the logo leak is so convincing.
    Yes, I agree! It's probably the most well made fake leak ever to hit the internet, which is why it's such a shame the creator didn't spend more time on the title font. All the previous expansion titles have varying imperfections on the edges of the letters, but this one doesn't. The recurring letters are 100% identical, which is what gives it away for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Hehe, maybe there is still hope for the High Elf fans? I mean, the Horde has gotten a modified Night Elf model twice for their allied races after all, what difference would one more modified elf model really make?
    I really think it's a question of principle. Like they just plainly don't want to give the High Elves to anyone. I believe they've said that for all intent and purpose, the Blood Elves are the High Elves now (yellow eyes).

https://blizzcon.marlamin.com/schedule/

I think it is very unlikely that there would be enough dead Draenei on Azeroth for the Lich King to raise in Acherus, yes. What with them being introduced only one expansion prior.
    The wrath pre-patch was a scourge invasion which I can assure you amassed mountains of corpses of all the races at that time for the lich king to raise...

7+ Year Old Account
    Difference is the Horde has a lot of whiny Blood Elf mains. Despite the bolded fact of getting 2 modified Night Elven models.

Speculation time:

In the End Time dungeon Tyrande is in the Emerald Dragonshrine. Jaina is in the Azure. Baine in the Obsidian. Sylvanas in the Ruby.

We've always known that Night Elves revere Ysera (well Druids mostly). I think Jaina and Kalecgos got together in MoP so back in Cata it made little sense why she would be there. Baina had zero relationship to Deathwind other than the fact Tauren worship the Earth which Neltharion was meant to protect. Sylvanas is an Undead and Alexstrasza is the aspect of Life so one could argue that they were "opposed" but back then Sylvanas was not yet portrayed to serve Death. She was the byproduct of Death and also an enemy of it (Arthas). So if anything she should not have been opposed to Alexstrasza back then.

Now where am I getting:

Tyrande (and Malfurion) can partially be blamed for Ysera's death. And Tyrande did the final shot on Ysera.
    Sylvanas as we now know is clearly allied with Death and is directly opposed to Alexstrasza. If we get Dragon Isles or Shadowlands in 9.0 or later in a patch there is a big chance that Sylvanas fights/kills Alexstrasza. In the End Time dungeon it is said that Sylvanas was killed at the Ruby Dragonshrine so she might have tried to kill Alexstrasza and failed.
    Jaina and Kalecgos love each other (regardless of the current status of their relationship) and with Derek around, there is a good chance that Sylvanas might use him to murder Kalecgos (if we have a Dragon Isles + Shadowlands expac, these themes could intertwine well). And thus Jaina would be partially responsible for his death.
    • And finally, Baine is now a very good friend with the Highmountain and thus also a friend to Ebonhorn who is one of the few remaining black dragons. Now, he is not an aspect like the other 3 and if a new one were to be chosen, Wrathion is much more likely, but we don't know what will happen in the future (especially with a Dragon Isles expac or patch). We know for sure that there is atleast a tiny link between Baine and the Black Dragonflight and in the future he might be responsible for the death of Ebonhorn?

TL;DR: With Dragon Isle expansion or patch hints (Wrathion's agents) being thrown at us by Wrathion's agents and with the End Time dungeon prophecies aligning or paralleling with our current developments for those characters AND considering the possibility that N'zoth is playing us and he actually survives - I say there is a big chance we will get an End Time expansion or patch very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    Could be anything. They pulled the Void Elves out of thin air, so anything could be relevant. I mean both elven races, Taurens, Draneis, Maghar... None were relevant other than "we need soldiers". So really, could be anything they want.
    Light raised Undead are distinguished by having.... yellow eyes. Meaning they're identical to normal undead. Though I did want that faction of undead scarlet crusaders to become an allied race. And their notable characteristic is they can be paladins

BtW some people were asking why Celia was raised undead without explanation: Its becaus the Naaru that raised her was "undead" its the one that became a void lord but was purifird by the Priest Order hall. Which can explain new undead. Long after the plague
    Last edited by Ersula; 2019-10-31 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Yes, I agree! It's probably the most well made fake leak ever to hit the internet, which is why it's such a shame the creator didn't spend more time on the title font. All the previous expansion titles have varying imperfections on the edges of the letters, but this one doesn't. The recurring letters are 100% identical, which is what gives it away for me.
    A lot of people thought the same about some details in the Bolvar image.

Look how that turned out. These two images also leaked around relatively the same time, someone clearly had a grudge or felt charitable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Sounds good. Make a list of predictions and take a shot every time one of them is proven wrong.
    This actually sounds fun holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    The reaction she gave was the sort of reaction someone who thinks they're invincible but gets shown they aren't. That's my takeaway.
    Sylvanas in no way thinks she is invincible. She knows all to well that she is not. The primary driving force behind most of her actions is self-preservation based on what she witnessed when she threw herself off the top of the Frozen Throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    yea, good article, but I think they forgot the most important part. The one even Tyrande doesn't seem to now about (which really makes me wonder^^):

-snip-
    That makes it seem like Elune did not abandon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Negative, ghostrider.
    Roger that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The time for speculation is over. The time for choosing your hill to die upon has come.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Call-Your-Shot
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    This actually sounds fun holy shit.
    I think I'll die of alcohol poisoning shortly after the expac is announced.

Rapid down 50 shots. Better call for an ambulance in advance.