10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    As promised, her is my bingo card! (Shadowlands expac name is basically free spot)
    No new class, Necromancer, Dark Ranger, and Tinker, all in one bingo card. I can't tell if that's genius or cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Yup, that's exactly what they would do. I have a buddy that thinks Tinkers will get flying jet packs and fully automatic laser pistols, etc. I was like... no... they will take the Shaman and change the totems to turrets. Then they will give them rifles.. with a few Hunter-like abilities.
    I assume it's going to be something like the mekkatorque fight in Battle of Dazar'alor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Yup, that's exactly what they would do. I have a buddy that thinks Tinkers will get flying jet packs and fully automatic laser pistols, etc. I was like... no... they will take the Shaman and change the totems to turrets. Then they will give them rifles.. with a few Hunter-like abilities.
    Totems to turrets, elementals to constructs, all the ranged spells to blasters (frost shock, earth shock,..) , Heroism/Bloodlust - time manipulation device, melee spells also tinker devices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    No new class, Necromancer, Dark Ranger, and Tinker, all in one bingo card. I can't tell if that's genius or cheating.
    Dragonsworn as well, but I made sure that they don't share the same row/column

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    I assume it's going to be something like the mekkatorque fight in Battle of Dazar'alor.
    Sheep bombs?

Polymorph boss into a smaller enemy and step on them to kill em?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

What about Tinker reskin for all classes? I can already smell your excitment

Darksworn Necrotinker all the way!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Ah, I knew something was missing

Totems to turrets, elementals to constructs, all the ranged spells to blasters (frost shock, earth shock,..) , Heroism/Bloodlust - time manipulation device, melee spells also tinker devices.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sheep bombs?

No thats just PVP CC. But the big blaster cannon, the lift off mechanic, placing different types of bombs on ppl that deal aoe dmg/dot dmg etc when detonating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, I didn't see that one. Class-wise, you're winning regardless of what they announce.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, if tinkers end up happening, you can bet they wont be in the suit 24/7. It'd probably be a CD similar to meta for DH

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    There's differently a necrophilia joke in there

Both Halloween and All Saints have 'Celtic' and Roman roots, and as most of celebrations it was originally about seasonal change, that's why time of celebrations often matching in different cultures around the world.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sheep bombs?

I feel like Tinker would be better served as a profession specialization. I doubt Blizz would put so much time into professions. But, they really need to rework professions.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Why do people from Blizz staffs to streamers seem to unusally hype this Blizzcon up so much? Even WoW stuff? I hope they meet half of the expectations...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Why do people from Blizz staffs to streamers seem to unusally hype this Blizzcon up so much? Even WoW stuff? I hope they meet half of the expectations...
    It's the same every year. For BfA we had Muffinus tweeting pictures of the convention center with a photoshopped crate of bananas and a Tel'abim sticker

Well its a big year for Blizzard and potentially there biggest Blizzcon to date. I don't remember a year where they had such a strong lineup. WoW 9.0, Classic talk, Diablo 4, OW2, HS expansion, WC3 Reforged Release date, rumored mobile games and more on Diablo:Immortals and possibly some kind of a surprise announcement.

They've decided to just combine all the edge classes into one with different specs:

Class: Edgelord

Specs: DH,DarkRanger,Necromancer

Could be excited about stuff other than wow tho, like new game announcement ect

Since insomnia is keeping me up, i might as well spend some time with you folks! How's everyone's hype levels? Are you more/less excited for this coming Blizzcon? Personally im pretty excited! Keeping expectations low but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
    Join the army they said,
    See the world they said,
    I'd rather be sailing.

It's the same every year. For BfA we had Muffinus tweeting pictures of the convention center with a photoshopped crate of bananas and a Tel'abim sticker
    Nah man last year was not like this.

Hopefully its a good sign. I do remember last year people saying not to expect anything great from that Blizzcon. This year is markedly different.