Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    All ive seen is slootbag say on stream to paraphrase from memory when asked " we dont know when its coming out but blizzard gives us a general time frame"

and i do genuinely believe influencers do get special info because they get private tours of blizz HQ and events like the classic one.
    They’ll get special info obviously but not weeks away from when something is actually happening. They’ll get told within a week or so, with earlier info if they need to travel.

People are clowns if they think Towelliee has any insider knowledge right now though. He’s been throwing so many time frames out recently and clearly has no clue.

The same person in this thread was saying that last week Towelliee claimed alpha was next week (now this week). Now it’s this week he’s saying we won’t see it until next week. It’s just throwing shit and hoping something sticks.
    Last edited by Jamie081; 2020-03-09 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Have Towelliee or Taliesen ever given any credence to their supposed clout with the alpha situation? Ever given any sort of evidence at all that they have insider info beyond just saying that they do?

People say Towelliee has been "right" in the past but what does that even mean? I could say the Alpha is dropping in March, and when it does, that makes me right. But does that give me clout with Blizzard? Give me a break.

These two have blatantly shown behavior in the past they are desperate to become/remain relevant in the WoW community. Towelliee shit-talks tons of other streamers all the time in order to bait them into drama, and Taliesin had an entire stream dedicated to crapping on Asmongold just so he could have drama with him, and benefited from a boost in viewers on Twitch. I don't trust either as far as I could throw them.
    Not sure what Taliesin you are talking about, but the one I know NEVER claimed to know when anything will happen. He always says it's just his guess. And he also mentioned more than once that he has literally NO connection to blizzard that would provide any insider info. Get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Ok so Towelliee just said that there is 0 chance of alpha dropping this week, same as last.
    Yeah but he also said last week it would drop, then it wouldn't then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Yeah but he also said last week it would drop, then it wouldn't then nothing.
    He also said it would drop in February before. Either Blizzard has no idea when to drop alpha and internally development is all sorts of fucked, or Towelie is lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    New week, new hopes.

I fully expect alpha this week. Them waiting any longer would be an indication that something is wrong. They've had an extremely long time to get this up and running. Honestly surprised we didn't get something last week.

3+ Year Old Account
    Towel boy knows absolute 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    Towel boy knows absolute 0.
    He knows 100%, he "predicted" Legion and Bfa alpha/beta dates correctly.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Ok so Towelliee just said that there is 0 chance of alpha dropping this week, same as last.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Post proof. You keep saying this but there's 0 proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    He's got a direct line after all, it's just that he's not allowed to say anything so he teases instead. I too remember those "predictions", as well as "predictions" on short-notice live streams.

The closest he's gotten to a concrete "this is when", was when he circled the 3 final weeks of March and told us to keep our hype up for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I fully expect alpha this week. Them waiting any longer would be an indication that something is wrong. They've had an extremely long time to get this up and running. Honestly surprised we didn't get something last week.
    You vastly overestimate the percentage of the playerbase that cares when alpha drops.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    You vastly overestimate the percentage of the playerbase that cares when alpha drops.
    Indeed.

The only indication of not getting Alpha this week, would be that they didn't plan for it to release this week. Baseless conjecture about it being some sign of trouble? Useless.

Even when MMO-C is at its busiest, it's still a tiny TINY minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    It's not an indication that something is wrong, everything is normal. The year has 9 more months and they're in time for the Q4 release for Shadowlands. It's coming around November (which we basically know since pre orders went live) and for that... everything is ok at the moment.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Post proof. You keep saying this but there's 0 proof of it.
    The week BFA alpha started -
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48819046

Fixed link.

Well, lets see. I still hope for this week.

Actually mid march is a no too, maybe end march

He also said it would drop in February before. Either Blizzard has no idea when to drop alpha and internally development is all sorts of fucked, or Towelie is lying.
    Calling out someone for "lying" after your time with your 'sources'...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I have fear of the soul endgame stuff and the covenant abilities.

The covenant abilities feel like it would be better as talents (the class specific ones), while the soulbinding (the "Rune stuff" glyph system stuff) has my fear of it could be fun but if that stuff is the stuff that will be the "Min max" part of the covenants (so lets say ardenweald has the best m+ soulbinding stuff then yeah.

But hey if the balancing issue is related to abilities then my fears would be calmed.

Towelliee is saying 24 march is a possibility but he's not holding his breath. And if you think he doesnt have (same as Sloot or Taliesin) any insider info you are delusional.