Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    [img]
    Man, leather wearers always get gypped. Well, I wasn't planning to go Kyrian on my DH anyway.

Cloth set is kinda underwhelming compared to the concept. The 3D pieces are far too understated. The belt could have a long flowing cloth and the hips pieces could have more of a layered robe feel, rather than just hovering the metallic symbols over the legs.
    Man these updates seem tailor made to blueball me specifically.
    First not letting me see what ability my hunter would get for choosing Night Fae, and now not being able to see what the Kyrian Mail transmog looks like.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    First not letting me see what ability my hunter would get for choosing Night Fae, and now not being able to see what the Kyrian Mail transmog looks like.
    We already know what it looks like.

Just dumb the epicness down a bit, and you got the set.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yeah. I bet the Kyrian mail transmog isn't done yet. It also looked like the most impressive of the 4, so I hope it lives up to the concept art. Cloth really didn't.

Is this a mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly, I think it's just far fewer of us? And a lot of the excitement was expressed with memes and gifs and most of us have gotten infracted for it.
    Yeah, im not going to discuss moderation, but I will say that I wont be post many if any memes anymore sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    [IMG]

Seeing concept art and seeing the in-game model are quite different though.

Besides, i never trust concept art. I got too close to the sun on that one when i got hyped up from the Legion Hunter set in the Artbook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im unhappy with the hunter changes though or lack thereof. I dont enjoy a single hunter spec anymore since BFA, and they dont seem to be doing much. I dont understand how they can think the hodgepodge of abilities that is Survival is okay. Its like they put in 50 rando abilities into a bag, pulled out half a dozen and said okay, thats a survival hunter.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's starting to look more and more likely that datamining / Alpha will not release today.

Pack it up boys. We wait again tomorrow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing concept art and seeing the in-game model are quite different though.

Besides, i never trust concept art. I got too close to the sun on that one when i got hyped up from the Legion Hunter set in the Artbook.
    Icarus wants his shtick back.

I want a Kyrian named that...somewhere....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

See? That art makes the cloth set feel way more 3D.

And while I know they can't do full 3D, they could've made the hip pieces more substantial.
    I was expecting something more like this:

Green: one whole 3D hip piece on each side.
    Red: All 3D and part of the belt section.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im unhappy with the hunter changes though or lack thereof. I dont enjoy a single hunter spec anymore since BFA, and they dont seem to be doing much. I dont understand how they can think the hodgepodge of abilities that is Survival is okay. Its like they put in 50 rando abilities into a bag, pulled out half a dozen and said okay, thats a survival hunter.
    I gave it some thought, and after much consideration i think that MM getting Kill Shot as an extra button might be that decisive piece that finally makes the rotation "click". Mostly because the way the class works is very similar to how Fury works, and that one is dependant on Execute for creating that extra spice in the rotation that either makes execute phase satisfying, or allowing talents or other abilities to proc it. Would still need some slight tweaks to cooldowns and casting speed of Aimed Shot but still.

Other specs are shit out of luck though. BM sounds like it got a good change, but i don't play it nearly enough to actually make a well-informed decision on that. Same with Survival.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Anyone else think the cloth is just a recolored set from Mage in Legion? The hip thingies look identical to me.
    Definitely not mage.
    But rather priestly

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Because the specific SV Hunter section didn't show anything new, or any REAL changes, I feel like it's flying under people's radar that SV hunters are getting both arcane shot AND kill shot, implying that they're going to be a true ranged/melee hybrid. Still feels like it'll be a mess of spec, but it is a pretty big deal. Or at least you'd think it would be.

Per the new blue post we’ll be able to switch Soulbinds? aka talent switching before certain fights.

I wonder how this will work!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Man, leather wearers always get gypped. Well, I wasn't planning to go Kyrian on my DH anyway.
    Why is the leather one so bad compared to the concept art! Is it because its on a KT female that it looks bad? Is it because everthing looks like it shrunk in the wash? its just so under whelming. Here hoping the Night Fae leather set is good
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    Per the new blue post we’ll be able to switch Soulbinds? aka talent switching before certain fights.

Changing soulbinds will at most be a question of travelling back to the Covenant base at most. The more loaded question is how complicated changing covenants will be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Why is the leather one so bad compared to the concept art! Is it because its on a KT female that it looks bad? Is it because everthing looks like it shrunk in the wash? its just so under whelming. Here hoping the Night Fae leather set is good
    Because Blizz apparently struggles with 3d gear pieces.

Not to mention that they picked really really shitty races to show them off on.

Formerly known as Arafal

I think it is because it is on a Kul Tiran female, as opposed to a Human male. From the picture you can see that the hip thingies are 3D elements, so i will assume it is just a matter of having a race that shows that off better.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post

It sounds like after you hit a certain rank or level or whatever, you get the ability to switch. Probably either have to go back to visit someone to change it or you get an on use item/ability that lets you pick. Like a mage portal flyout menu kind of thing?

I'm sure you've gotta go back to town and talk to someone though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    implying that they're going to be a true ranged/melee hybrid.
    That's what came to my mind actually. Which sounds interesting in concept, but I wonder how it will work in reality.

Still, it actually piques my interest to play a hunter up to max (could never get them past lvl 20 dunno why they just got 'boring' to me by then).

- - - Updated - - -

It does look back on KT female, but also it does feel like they shortened the (dress? skirt?) around the thighs. In the concept art it goes down to the knee area almost. So weird to look that different from the concept art, but hopefully it's just wacky proportions on KT female, or unfinished.

Because Blizz apparently struggles with 3d gear pieces.

Not to mention that they picked really really shitty races to show them off on.
    Showing off a plate set on a troll of all fucking races.. who cares how the boots look I guess .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.