Jesus, can you people not turn this into a elf thread, there is 12 races at beast to talk here

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    They're not goodlooking enough for that haha! Besides, very little roleplayers even know about them!
    We gotta keep our troll masterrace a secret
    Hide them! Hide them before it's too late!

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    Jesus, can you people not turn this into a elf thread, there is 12 races at beast to talk here
    Uhm, I'm sorry, we're discussing trolls now, okuuur?

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    Wildhammer Dwarves exist

Wildhammer Dwarf Druids please blizz.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think this forum exaggerates on how *bad* it is. Its not supposed to be something shakespearian.

Name a bad thing about BFA. Go on
    Nya'lotha becoming patch content instead of an expac, Azerite armor launching in the state it did, warfronts being as instanced as they are...

though to be fair Nazjatar wasn't instanced and it turned into a shitshow with players intentionally abusing phasing to get wins

Believe what you want, being a cynical bitter person doesn't make you right. MoP was all new and still people look fondly to it. Wrath is not some pillar of lore, its good but don't act like its the best thing ever created for videogames.
    I am not acting like Wotlk is the best video game ever for lore. You are hypothetical in your thinking if thats how you Interpreted my statements about that. And yeah i am skeptical when i see stuff i know what to expect from the past. Cynical is not the right word to use for that, but w/e. You can also think what you want to think.

I am simply saying i, and i see it several other times. Many other people agree lore since wotlk has sucked and continues to suck. If i wanted best lore almost ever created i would play Witcher 3 or Dragon Age Origins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...897267712?s=20

anyone else seen this? blonde night elves! plus golden eyes
    very nice!
    I really hope that means Night Elves can choose between silver and gold eyes!

Also finally black hair options!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    The Highborne lost their purple skin color and tall stature when they were cut off from Nordrassil, the World Tree. They only started calling themselves High Elves after they founded Silvermoon and created the Sunwell, which is well after they lost their Night Elf characteristics.
    but maybe some original highborne are still alive to this day with purple skin color

Wildhammer Dwarves exist

Should have been a allied race with druids tbh. Gryphon flying form would be nice.

I'm guessing the Necrolord Allied Race will be those "totally not ogres."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Agreed, Blood Elves were never portrayed with dark skin tones, this is just pandering to the current PC demographic
    You should see some of the comments on the wowhead thread. People wanting the males to have those makeup options. Irl it's different. And I don't care if it's fantasy or not, no one is gonna take a human male bodybuilder with clown make up seriously.

Any idea why Muehzala is the only troll character without an accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Any idea why Muehzala is the only troll character without an accent?
    He's too old for this shit?

7+ Year Old Account
    Also people getting mad at options a bit more ecclectic like dark trolls and sand trolls: don't. Those are options giving to the player. It does not mean they're going to be broadly used by NPCs and suddenly half of the NPC troll population is gonna composed of dark trolls. However, it gives the player a choice. As a roleplayer, I'm all for having more choices when it comes to customising characters, including bold choices with strong underlying lore implications.
    This right here

Though I'm adverse to saying I appreciate those who have commented that blue eyes on blood elves discredits their lore it's always nice to see fresh faces feeling the same sentiment

5+ Year Old Account
    Biggest wish for customization is that every male for all races gets a big variety of facial hair.

I'm tired of Blizzard being stingy. They should all have the same options that KT bros do imo, even the elves.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Wildhammer Dwarves exist

They need to make this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I really hope that means Night Elves can choose between silver and gold eyes!

Also finally black hair options!!
    I know right? I've been waiting so looooong for those!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    but maybe some original highborne are still alive to this day with purple skin color
    That's what I thought as well. It is far-stretched, but this is a universe ruled by magic. Anything is possible.

Name a bad thing about BFA. Go on

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Should have been a allied race with druids tbh. Gryphon flying form would be nice.

Imagine feathered bear form i neeeed them

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Biggest wish for customization is that every male for all races gets a big variety of facial hair.

I'm tired of Blizzard being stingy. They should all have the same options that KT bros do imo, even the elves.
    Troll males need beards.

Uhm, I'm sorry, we're discussing trolls now, okuuur?
    Aren't they proto elves

7+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 people RP as Dark Trolls calling themselves proto elves.
    You know there will be Dark Troll players RPing "I am one of the last few of my kind" in their TRP3 while standing next to 20 others in Orgrimmar