rofl, that lion emblem

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    As long as Oribos is in its own zone and not tied to other zones like legion Dalaran was. The loading time on that place was awful and still is awful.
    Each zone is separated by loading screens. Which will likely reduce the overall loading time, ironically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Each zone is separated by loading screens. Which will likely reduce the overall loading time, ironically.
    Oddly okay with this, since it makes sense that you wouldn’t be able to fly from Revendreth to Maldraxxus lol
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Oddly okay with this, since it makes sense that you wouldn’t be able to fly from Revendreth to Maldraxxus lol
    Yeah, people didn't like the idea of lots of loading screens. It will mean less themepark feel and faster loading times though.

I would have preferred to have more natural transit between zones than just instant teleporting. If not totally free flying in the void between them, some Anima lanes or something could have acted as pathways. They all are on same map, so that should be possible.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I love that artist.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Shadowlands is one giant map and not 6 different ones. All zones in the overworld have the same map ID (2222). You could fly from one to another without issue. The question is if Blizz allows us to.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I would love to see something like flightpathing points but you're just a ball of fuzzy anima and aren't riding a hippogryph between zones.

Is Lilithvia RDA's new account ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I would love to see something like flightpathing points but you're just a ball of fuzzy anima and aren't riding a hippogryph between zones.
    A flow of souls that connects all zones and you just jump/leap of faith into no need to click on anything.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Is Lilithvia RDA's new account ?
    RDA is negative about 100% of things. I just happen to hot take off snippets I hear in interviews and then get aggroed on for it. Only thing less I could do would be to not share my hot takes.
    IF RDA is what you expect, then take this here dumb quote so I don't have to type anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    *** WARNING WARNING PERSONAL OPINION!!!!! ***

With what I've heard so far, I think Shadowlands is going to end up being another Warlords of Draenor.

They're basically going back to a Raid-Or-Die model. Yes, we now have the caveat of Mythic+. That does change the dynamics.

But unfortunately, both cater to the same crowd: Those who push content.

And if gear is only going to those types of people, then your casuals are going to max out their gear and have nothing left to do.

That is exactly what happened in WoD.

I do greatly understand that max effort should yield max reward.

But I argue for a middle ground. That max effort yields most efficient reward. But that casuals should have a method to gear up as well. Make it long, make it a slog, but make it available.

This model worked very well in Wrath. And yes, I was around for the complaints about it as well, from the same group of people who are arguing against casuals getting gear outside of raiding/mythic+ today.

If WoW continues down this path, they'll see a lot more people move to FF14, where anyone can work toward gear. Again, the elites have the most efficient way, but the casuals aren't left out in the cold.

/end personal opinion. Let the attacks begin!
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    A flow of souls that connects all zones and you just jump/leap of faith into no need to click on anything.
    I'm kind've having trouble imagining how that would work.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2020-04-18 at 02:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    RDA is negative about 100% of things. I just happen to hot take off snippets I hear in interviews and then get aggroed on for it. Only thing less I could do would be to not share my hot takes.
    Nah, I think people were a bit sensitive, but maybe that's how bad "AP"/infinite grind has been to the game. Your comment was stepping into Theramoreisbomb territory tho, which isn't 'usual' Lilithvia.

See you more like leaving the odd comments here and there but with sense, if that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just going to say again the perception of what is casual and what is hardcore is not consistent in those that complain about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

IF RDA is what you expect, then take this here dumb quote so I don't have to type anything

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kind've having trouble imagining how that would work.
    Like the river inside neltharion lair or the train tracks in motherlode (without clicking or something).

I've not got certainty on this, but it looked like there were some sort of "soulways" that'll probably serve to get you from each zone to Oribos quickly. My main question is if the just lead to a hub in Oribos, or if you can also hop between the other zones without the hub. And yeah, it'll be interesting to know if you can fly between zones.

The distance between the zones seems rather vast. I doubt Blizz will place invisible walls around them. So the main question is if there will be fatigue when trying to cross between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'll be honest with you, the more I think about it the less I think Gilneas is actually crucial.
    Idk. I feel like they screwed the pooch on Azshara and Nzoth.

BFA should have been MAYBE Kultiras, but debatable, but also an updated Lordaeron. So, Belf zones down to Arathi would all have been updated and our "continent". Alliance Capital would have been Undercity remade for the alliance. Undercity layout same, but a sewer pvp area kinda like dalaran underbelly. Mostly for dueling since no horde. Probably also a questline under there for leveling/endgame.

Horde capital city would have been Updated Silvermoon city. Tear fixed. Ghostlands still has a small pocket of Scourge, but mostly contained. Sylvanas figures out a way to turn all the Scourge there into her slaves to bolster the hordes forces.

Pvp zone would have been Gilneas. Both trying to capture it. Think Tolbarad/WG. Updated end game questing and a small raid there that the current holding faction has access too.

Basically a full on War expansion. Smaller focus on Azerite. No gold gods. Azshara invasions on the coast for leveling, but just more hints at 9.0 which would have been South Seas, Zandalar, Azshara and Nzoth.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Like the river inside neltharion lair or the train tracks in motherlode (without clicking or something).
    how would you control which zone you were traveling to though?

- - - Updated - - -
    @zlygork I am giving you this sandstone drake whether you like it or not

how would you control which zone you were traveling to though?

- - - Updated - - -
    @zlygork I am giving you this sandstone drake whether you like it or not
    I'm reporting you to the mods for forcing forum members to eat sandstone drakes!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I'm reporting you to the mods for forcing forum members to eat sandstone drakes!
    I'm reporting you for telling members to spam me aggressively in guild chat

I'm reporting you for telling members to spam me aggressively in guild chat
    Alright, let's get a room and quit derailing this thread lol