10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    I have a bad feeling about dis friend.... no one is teasing over social media
    You would think Feasel would tease something at least
    Its also like really damn early in California land
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The rumblings have returned! Is today the day?
    I sense it. A presence I've not felt since...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    I have a bad feeling about dis friend.... no one is teasing over social media
    You would think Feasel would tease something at least
    They don't want us to know.

iirc Old Soldier was dropped out of nowhere

Wait...Argus was released over 3 years ago? Uhm, wtf?!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting to feel old now.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I sense it. A presence I've not felt since...

They don't want us to know.
    They are in too deep, they don't even want themselves to know.
    Sadly, this lead to everyone forgetting they has an announcement today.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Wait...Argus was released over 3 years ago? Uhm, wtf?!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting to feel old now.
    Legion was announced over 5 years ago... I feel ancient.

I know right?! Remember when we were stating that we could never "defeat" Sargeras in anyway, or that we would be aiding the Titans in the final battle, instead of the other way around? Remember when people thought that N'Zoth and Azshara would come before Argus? Or that the Emerald Dream would have its own Expansion? Jesus, has it really been that long ago?!

I'm so ancient toes literally became roots...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    The rumblings have returned! Is today the day?
    Let's not get too excited.

I doubt we are getting aynthing today.

Formerly known as Arafal

If nothing happens today, nothing will happen, budget expansion. First expansion without comics?

when would the closest date be for announcing the date be cuz even if it looks like its 29th they cant come out on the 28th and say its coming tomorrow right? the date announcement should be by tomorrow latest right?

It's very likely we'll get that 29th release date today or tomorrow. IIRC they usually say the exact date a few days before.

It's very likely we'll get that 29th release date today or tomorrow. IIRC they usually say the exact date a few days before.
    if we get an announcement this week it will be for oct 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    if we get an announcement this week it will be for oct 6th.
    It's release candidate, it's always the week after release candidate to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Because we can expect them to continue their cinematic trends from Legion, even if there aren't necessarily as many full blow cinematics, and because there's very, very, very little chance that a full, cinematic quality model of the jailer was made just to slap on the PCGamer cover. Which means that it was made for a reason i.e. to be used in a coming cinematic.
    Yes, but considering we got:
    1 cinematic film that consists of 1 act for the Broken Shore in Legion
    1 cinematic film that consisted of 3 acts for BFA released in 4 segments over the entire expansion
    We already got a pretty elaborate cinematic for Shadowlands, and there will probably be more, but not until later into the expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    They go to the Other Side, it's implied in quests in Nazmir.

I don't think he has a 100% complete say in collecting troll souls, as they're still subjects to the Arbiter. But he does say that he's taking in as many trolls as he can from the Maw.

He's not a trustworthy character either, but at least he's fun to be around and isn't creepy
    Bwonsamdi, literally gorging himself on souls "I got nothing to spare, go suck Ursoc"

It's release candidate, it's always the week after release candidate to my knowledge.
    Yea, and 2 weeks after background download. It's going to be the 30th, not sure how much more obvious it can get than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know right?! Remember when we were stating that we could never "defeat" Sargeras in anyway, or that we would be aiding the Titans in the final battle, instead of the other way around? Remember when people thought that N'Zoth and Azshara would come before Argus? Or that the Emerald Dream would have its own Expansion? Jesus, has it really been that long ago?!
    And still no Dragon Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    And still no Dragon Islands
    Dragon stuff was heavily hinted at in BFA, I suspect a Dragon and Light/Void expac on the horizon, or they could combine them like Legion and BFA have been doing with expansion concepts.

Dragon stuff was heavily hinted at in BFA, I suspect a Dragon and Light/Void expac on the horizon, or they could combine them like Legion and BFA have been doing with expansion concepts.
    Small side grind somewhere down the line for a random barely connected McGuffin and hand full of toys, well besides exalted obviously being required to unlock flying.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    All still theoretically possible. People thought "SHadowlands would just be a bunch of darky and creepy place"

Fans think too small.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi