Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Probably to poke fun at that stupid word. lol
    Knowing current writers leads me to believe that's not the case.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Lemme believe man.

Also, did you see the pic I had on the last page?

Yeah, the raid is going to end with us fucking losing. That is what I'm 100% expecting. I also expect the Arbiter to fucking die.

That's...

REALLY. REALLY FAST. I thought this would be 9.2 or 9.3, at least. Also, the Winter Queen's sigil was also quick too. I wonder...if the Jailer is going to claim the Realms of Death for himself this patch...does that mean he'll be aiming for Life next? AH SHITTTTTTTTTTT

Also, the Jailer's "master plan" apparently went borne fruit, since the entire Cosmos essentially got fucked by him lmaooo
    I hope we lose the Shadowlands expansion.
    Then, we all return to Azeroth to find out that we also actually lost in 8.3... and N'zoth, actually, had won (just giving us a Vision to the contrary).

Then we realise we're just completely, truly, fucked in both the realms of life and death.

Lemme believe man.

Also, did you see the pic I had on the last page?
    Yeah, I saw that. No idea what the chains are trying to pull down.

GUYS! GUYS! I GOT NEWS!!!

So, y'all wanted an Oribos raid, yeah? Well, that might not happen actually. The Final Phase of the Sylvanas fight takes place at the Seat of the Arbiter, and there are Chains pulling something.

My assumption: We beat Sylvanas, but the Jailer successfully ascends, BTFO's the Arbiter, and essentially rules over the realms of Death itself. Then, 9.2 will be about the Jailer trying to claim Reality, and Life itself.
    If that would be the case, I honestly don't see where else the story could go other than ending it at 9.2.

So Sylvanas doesn't die? We just "beat" her?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I hope we lose the Shadowlands expansion.
    Then, we all return to Azeroth to find out that we also actually lost in 8.3... and N'zoth, actually, had won (just giving us a Vision to the contrary).

Then we realise we're just completely, truly, fucked in both the realms of life and death.
    We can't lose this expac. What I DO expect however is this will directly lead into the Light and Shadow expac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So Sylvanas doesn't die? We just "beat" her?
    We don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    If that would be the case, I honestly don't see where else the story could go other than ending it at 9.2.
    Ya know what...

Nyel MAY be right, actually. Then again, I wonder if we'll see the Gardens of Life, since the Realms of Death are essentially going to be conquered by Zovaal, and 9.2 will be focused on the Jailer trying to claim Reality + Life.

- - - Updated - - -

I expected there to be 3 patches, cause I didn't expect the fuckin Arbiter's sigil and the WQ's sigil to get fucked this early. LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Oribos?

Or...REALITY?! D:

Maybe Oribos?

Or...REALITY?! D:
    That platform is the top of Oribos so it's not connected to the city. It could be going to where the souls cross over to the Shadowlands, like you said "reality". Causing another Icecrown Citadel Helm break but across the Cosmos.

That platform is the top of Oribos so it's not connected to the city. It could be going to where the souls cross over to the Shadowlands, like you said "reality". Causing another Icecrown Citadel Helm break but across the Cosmos.
    That's what I am thinking. Ya know what, the more I think about it...

What if the Players are the First Ones' avatars, and Azeroth is the vessel they're using to imbue their might within us? Hence why we almost never fail in the fights we do? I mean, we're in First One Prophecies, apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot wait to battle this "Guardian of the First Ones" opponent in the next 2 days!!!

My assumption: We beat Sylvanas, but the Jailer successfully ascends, BTFO's the Arbiter, and essentially rules over the realms of Death itself. Then, 9.2 will be about the Jailer trying to claim Reality, and Life itself.
    Wow, what a novel idea. We totally didn't have that exact same story with 8.2/8.3.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Wow, what a novel idea. We totally didn't have that exact same story with 8.2/8.3.
    We didn't. 8.2: N'Zoth escapes and tries to merge the Black Empire to Azeroth.

8.3: We kill him.

Maybe a similar IDEA, but that's it.

Sadly this.

Azeroth / reality.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

We didn't. 8.2: N'Zoth escapes and tries to merge the Black Empire to Azeroth.

8.3: We kill him.

Maybe a similar IDEA, but that's it.
    Villain who was locked away in a place with giant chains gets freed after we win the encounter against his agent (a queen who managed to magically escape death by striking a bargain with the villain) -> Villain proceeds to use his newfound freedom to try to conquer reality and reshape it in his image

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Villain who was locked away in a place with giant chains gets freed after we win the encounter against his agent (a queen who managed to magically escape death by striking a bargain with the villain) -> Villain proceeds to use his newfound freedom to try to conquer reality and reshape it in his image
    Like I said: "Similar IDEA"

The execution and story itself is different, however. Also, Zovaal is far more powerful, and Sylvanas isn't actually a "queen" lol.

- - - Updated - - -

She was the Banshee Queen when ruling the Forsaken. That's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I do love your Profile thingy on the bottom there, with the Kyrian. Actually true tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, but if we go at it from a gameplay sense rather than a lore sense, they really ought to be mail.
    The simple way to think about it is that while Sylvanas might be a ranger instead of a hunter there simply isnt a ranger class. The class we do have that primarily uses a bow and arrow is the hunter, and hunter uses mail.

Mail has been absolutely shafted when it comes to unique boss mogs, especially hunters. Seems fair that the one time we have a bow and arrow wielding baddie we should get a unique shoudler mog to mark the occassion.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Like I said: "Similar IDEA"

The execution and story itself is different, however. Also, Zovaal is far more powerful, and Sylvanas isn't actually a "queen" lol.

- - - Updated - - -

She was the Banshee Queen when ruling the Forsaken. That's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I do love your Profile thingy on the bottom there, with the Kyrian. Actually true tho.
    Just poking a bit of fun at Blizzard for roughly retreading the narrative of their last expansion (assuming this is what's going to happen).

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, but if we go at it from a gameplay sense rather than a lore sense, they really ought to be mail.
    Sure, but from a gameplay perspective there is no real relevance to having it at all. Outside of lore, they serve no real purpose.

I want to see this expansion end with a bang.

Chains drag Oribos onto the top of Torghast, and the tower turns out to be a motherfucking cannon that fires a blast of anima and screaming, tortured souls out of the Shadowlands and straight into Azeroth, cracking it open like a piñata.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I want to see this expansion end with a bang.

Chains drag Oribos onto the top of Torghast, and the tower turns out to be a motherfucking cannon that fires a blast of anima and screaming, tortured souls out of the Shadowlands and straight into Azeroth, cracking it open like a piñata.
    Ok, but on god tho...

That's probably going to be the ending of 9.1, except the souls are all more fucked.