Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I didn't know. I guess we need to wait then.
    Pretty sure we've even had a friday or two, but it's extremely unlikely.

Technically speaking, didn't we get a first build for WoD that could be datamined on Friday?

Not saying anything's gonna happen today. I've stopped expecting things.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's past 1 PM in California. The chances of getting a build are below 1% at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's past 1 PM in California. The chances of getting a build are below 1% at this point.
    No random hype tweet by any dev either.

Pack it up boys, maybe next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Only Sylvanas is no longer the leader of the Horde.
    I like how there's some people having great difficulty with this fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Pack it up boys, maybe next week.
    If that one post with the vendor update patterns follows.

Then it's next week for sure, since yesterday was the first vendor update right?

Next week will either be a preview and then alpha going live week after or it'll be alpha going live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Most Cataclysm fans didn't play the expansion or think "oh well it added Worgen/Goblin so it's good".
    Ouch. That's such a strawman I don't even know how to touch it. Bravo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    March 10th

/predictionoutofmybuttocks
    Thursday seems unlikely, that's when D3 season 20 starts, but Wednesday or Tuesday might work.

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    Thursday seems unlikely, that's when D3 season 20 starts, but Wednesday or Tuesday might work.
    What does a Diablo 3 season launch have to do with the launch of an Alpha for World of Warcraft?
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Everything you just said, is the usual stuff from cata apologists. Nothing that hasn't been said and discredited a million times all ready.

Cata was a shit stain on the mmo genera, it's lead to every wrong thing blizz has ever done with wow. You can except that is how a very large number of people see it or not, but it won't change the overwhelmingly poor opinion of cata.
    What this boils down to is "I could refute this, but I won't because people have already done so [citation needed].

Cataclysm was literally Hitler and everyone hated it [simply untrue]"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spices View Post
    What does a Diablo 3 season launch have to do with the launch of an Alpha for World of Warcraft?
    Oh, I forgot, WoW Devs are a different game company than the D3 devs, and Blizzard hasn't shown an interest in keeping their media presence focused on one thing at a time in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I forgot, WoW Devs are a different game company than the D3 devs, and Blizzard hasn't shown an interest in keeping their media presence focused on one thing at a time in the past.
    I think Blizzard wants to worry more about Shadowlands more then D3.....which will be irrelevent in a few years.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think Blizzard wants to worry more about Shadowlands more then D3.....which will be irrelevent in a few years.
    It already is irrelevant, even more so with them trying to "compete" with PoE and launch their season on the same date as the PoE league.

its gotta be next week... right?

I think they're most certainly waiting for Ny'alotha last LFR wing to hit live and for people to have their cloak at level 15 already. After those they will push public alpha/beta.

5+ Year Old Account
    Next week, Thursday. I have spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I talked with Blizzard and they told me that they plan to release the alpha during this year. So be sure to get hyped!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Guys, I talked with Blizzard and they told me that they plan to release the alpha during this year. So be sure to get hyped!
    I heard they were releasing alpha next year
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spices View Post
    I heard they were releasing alpha next year
    No next year is BC beta, you mixed that up.

I also heard they were skipping bc and going right to wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    WoW is however a PvE focused game, what with all the dungeons and raids. And even as much as i agree that the MinMax mentality is harmful to the game, we have to drawa a line in the sand and conclude that if Blizzard is setting out to encourage the sort of freeform class building that one might find in an RPG, then they should endeavor to make the options somewhat balanced.

If it wasnt for hte raids, then yes. By all means, allow me to create a character that combines a little bit of Mage with Daggers to create ethereal copies that poke the enemy to death, or go more Shadow magic and create the Subtlety spec we have now.
    Maybe i would like to combine being a risen DK with bow proficiency and become a Dark Ranger, or with Mage to become a Necromancer. Maybe i want to combine summoning demons with 2handed weapon proficiency to allow me to use the pain of my enemies to summon pitlords.

It could be fun, and that is ultimately what a video game should be about. But as llong as WoW is a game that has a heavy focus on instanced PvE content then it won't happen.
    The game runes of magic had the best class system imo

WoW will never do that though lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I’ve had my xuen proc on that so I believe

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW will never

Such words are...not wise. It may not be on the same scale but they might do something. "NEver do world revamp, never do classic wow."

Just sayin >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He deleted the tweet tho
    https://imgur.com/a/DnHkgFB
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!