Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    It rly don't

i never said "just because its done before it will be done now" i said its a possibility because we have an example in the past

Again, im not saying is going to happen, but with how bad the story is being and how they handle characters for the sake of edgy storylines, redemption arc its totally a possibility since the devs seem to adore her, and she, like or not, have a Legion of fanboys, the possibility clearly exist.

See how she say "she will set us all free" they can obliviously take this edgy line and say she was trying to save us all along, and in the end, sacrifice herself to deal with the big bad, kinda like Illidan did, but she will rly die, trying to please both fanbase
    No.

None of this is a fact.

It's all baseless and fanciful opinion that borders on trolling because of how fanciful it is and how it ignores literally all available evidence.

She's going to "set us free" only in a negative way, by doing something dumb like trying to end death for all beings, and/or freeing all the horrifying things imprisoned in the Maw. There's zero evidence to support her caring about anyone but herself, which is totally unlike Illidan or even Kerrigan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goldentforce View Post
    I mostly blame the writing and execution (not the writers) cause I don't think it was just an unlikable character you meant to hate, that's much more garrosh to me.
    Wait wait wait, you don't think we're meant to hate Sylvanas? Sylvanas who is basically a traitor to the Horde, who tried to murder Beloved Character (TM) Thrall and succeeded in dishonorably and pointlessly murdering Beloved Character (TM) Saurfang right as Saurfang was showing true bravery and honor, and who said "The Horde is NOTHING" before flying off in a cloud of pure evil to beat down Beloved Character (TM) Good Guy Lich King Bolvar Fordragon and then blowing a giant hole in the sky?

I think the only response to that is "man what?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    No.

None of this is a fact.

It's all baseless and fanciful opinion that borders on trolling because of how fanciful it is and how it ignores literally all available evidence.

She's going to "set us free" only in a negative way, by doing something dumb like trying to end death for all beings, and/or freeing all the horrifying things imprisoned in the Maw. There's zero evidence to support her caring about anyone but herself, which is totally unlike Illidan or even Kerrigan.

son, if you want if you are going to put your fingers in your ear and scream someone is trolling, you can ignore, im not affirming a thing here, nothing, just pointing on possibilities, likely or unlikely, i don't want o hammer a ultimatum here, people were adamant like you about the end of bfa as well and we end up with this.

if you don't like it or if its offends you you can ignore

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    son, if you want if you are going to put your fingers in your ear and scream someone is trolling, you can ignore, im not affirming a thing here, nothing, just pointing on possibilities, likely or unlikely, i don't want o hammer a ultimatum here, people were adamant like you about the end of bfa as well and we end up with this.

if you don't like it or if its offends you you can ignore
    I'm pointing out that your theories are totally fanciful nonsense, and ignore the evidence. You seem to be agreeing that they have little basis here. What you are saying is extremely unlikely. No need for ignore, you don't seem rude, but if you post fanciful theories as if they're likely I will continue to point it out!

toweliee said is alpha was closed hed put hype back in his stream title?? I mean as much as people have said " he dont knkow shit" i was one of them too, he did say on stream the day before yesterdaay that blizzard was gonna do something to help people get more corruption and they did the vision change

Saying that there would eventually be other ways to get more corruption isnt that far of a stretch to assume anyways. Now if he said that Blizzard is making a hotfix that goes live next reset that makes horrific vision gear always be corrupted then it might be valid. But just saying likely stuff randomly doesnt make him a prophet when some of it eventually goes through.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's keep this thread on topic and not derail it with discussions about real-world politics and the like.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Not one to put all my faith into the streamers or wow personalities but the 12th was a day that's been floating around for some time so my hype-meter is a little higher than usual today. Hoping for SOMETHING!

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect a bit more delay...honestly. I have my reasons and it isn't "Oh Blizzard is falling behind."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I'm pointing out that your theories are totally fanciful nonsense, and ignore the evidence. You seem to be agreeing that they have little basis here. What you are saying is extremely unlikely. No need for ignore, you don't seem rude, but if you post fanciful theories as if they're likely I will continue to point it out!
    this your opinion, like the other is mine, i think based on previous things it can happen one way or another, 1% of chance still is a chance

im not implying it will happen, but if happen, how it could be, it was the point of the discussion, if we end every discussion before it begins just because it has a low change we would discuss very few things here.

Well it's officially been over a month since "very near future" was said, hopefully we get something today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Well it's officially been over a month since "very near future" was said, hopefully we get something today.
    They should honestly stop using words like that. I know it's to generate hype but it's really dumb. I've always hated this about the gaming industry as a whole.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Saying that there would eventually be other ways to get more corruption isnt that far of a stretch to assume anyways. Now if he said that Blizzard is making a hotfix that goes live next reset that makes horrific vision gear always be corrupted then it might be valid. But just saying likely stuff randomly doesnt make him a prophet when some of it eventually goes through.
    Especially when it's clear that 8.3 from its outset was fairly lackluster for a last patch of the expansion and all the shoring up of the rewards they've been doing the past few weeks to ensure people stay engaged with it.

2020 is the worst fucking year.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    2020 is the worst fucking year.
    2020 has yet to give us Rise of Skywalker, so i think it still has quite the ways left to go.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

3+ Year Old Account
    My grandma works at blacked(dot)com and she says Alpha comes out next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    My grandma works at blacked(dot)com and she says Alpha comes out next Tuesday.
    Well there ya have it boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    2020 has yet to give us Rise of Skywalker, so i think it still has quite the ways left to go.
    Ah yes, because a fucking shitty star wars movie is worse than a global pandemic. Stay classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Ah yes, because a fucking shitty star wars movie is worse than a global pandemic. Stay classy.
    I mean, it could be worse, it could have been the Phantom Menace.

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes. *Continues alpha summoning* LF one more to click portal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I mean, it could be worse, it could have been the Phantom Menace.

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes. *Continues alpha summoning* LF one more to click portal.
    Phantom Menance knew what the hell it was doing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Phantom Menance knew what the hell it was doing.
    And that's just about the only thing it got right. Just because the sequels are unoriginal doesn't mean everyone needs to start worshipping the prequels suddenly because it's popular for some reason.

*continues to summon alpha intensely* No more distractions! We need this alpha out stat!
    Last edited by therumblings; 2020-03-12 at 03:44 PM.

Hope we get some Alpha soon, the virus has shut down my university for the next two or so weeks, so it would be nice to get some distraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody