Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    When is Shadowlands expected to release? Given the last two expansion released in August and the SL beta is underway, I was expecting a late august or september release. I just came back to the game after a lengthy break and didn't think i'd have to play BfA for long, but i hear people saying Shadowlands is going to release in december or november at the earliest.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions and all that. I think it looks awesome, and i think the 8.3 weapons look like total garbage.
    Given BfA's longer patch schedule and the corona quarantine, release is expected in November.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Given BfA's longer patch schedule and the corona quarantine, release is expected in November.
    Mid October to mid November is most likely window literally since SL reveal, corona has nothing to do with it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now: November 13th, 2020

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Shadowlands is pretty much looking to be World of Warcraft's best expansion as long as covenant powers are fixed. Even regardless, I don't think in any shape or form this expansion has the possibility to be bad like BFA and WoD. Cataclysm wasn't a bad expansion nor good but if anything negative happens, it'll be like Cataclysm. Most likely it'll be on par with Legion, MoP and WOTLK.

You can see the work, quality, love, and passion put into this expansion compared to BFA. I wouldn't be surprised if a new spec [not class] came into the game during Shadowlands like how MoP did with Guardian Druids.

- - - Updated - - -

so many paladins and forsaken gonna rock that lordaeron crest
    Thanks for the preview ign

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but for many people Legion is best expansion or at least in top 3. So for sure it's not considered 'mediocre'.

And yeah, you can start whole list why it was worst shit ever created, cause obviously you can create such list about every single thing, world is far from perfect.
    There are millions of players so this can be said about any expansion in the game. Therefore every single opinion given shouldn't be taken as community wide fact but as a personal opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Still, you can find numerous polls here ranking people's favourite expansions. Legion is usually up near the top just behind MoP and Wrath.
    With a couple hundred answers those are statistically insignificant though. Unless I have missed a popular thread, which you could link to me then please.

Anyone have estimation on when we get the release date? It's often been like 4months prior to release, so think we should have one soon or? I feel that beta seems quite polished but some content still needs more testing.
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-07-23 at 09:51 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    With a couple hundred answers those are statistically insignificant though. Unless I have missed a popular thread, which you could link to me then please.
    We are not talking about single poll, people do them pretty often. Sample is big enough at least for rough estimate how invested part of community feels.

I know this is a random thing but on beta right now when you go to the raidfinder
    you can queu for all of the wod raids in raidfinder
    and its also draenor timewalking week, which makes me thing they are testing some sort of timewalking lfr queu system

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but for many people Legion is best expansion or at least in top 3. So for sure it's not considered 'mediocre'.

And yeah, you can start whole list why it was worst shit ever created, cause obviously you can create such list about every single thing, world is far from perfect.
    and where did i say Legion was mediocre? or the worse shit ever created? i even said Legion was neither awesome neither terrible, just there

7+ Year Old Account
    Still, you can find numerous polls here ranking people's favourite expansions. Legion is usually up near the top just behind MoP and Wrath.
    anything that came out of WoD and had that massive fanservice would be up top, those things create some strong illusion of better than it was.

on my game it was worse, lore and pvp garbage most classes that i play worse than it was in wod and mop, so to me isn't any good.

So it looks like a sword that could actually pierce or slash something instead of probably best used to bludgeon things to death?
    As a onehanded blade, maybe. As a two-hander, it's far to big to do anything but bludgeon. Scale that down to 1h size, then add a longer handle and lengthen(but not thicken) the blade by 50-100%, then it might work as a two-hander.

Those simple weapons look amazing! I really hoped Blizzard would do this. I really hope they’re also going to update simple old armor models, especially since so many NPCs use those.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Those simple weapons look amazing! I really hoped Blizzard would do this. I really hope they’re also going to update simple old armor models, especially since so many NPCs use those.
    They better be mogable. I will level through ER every weapon proficency class just for them.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Eh it’s like MoP in the way that the big problems were solved by the end

SL looks like it will be very similar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    They better be mogable. I will level through ER every weapon proficency class just for them.
    I think they will make them moggable so more people do the new starting zone.

Here's hoping we get some simple armor sets as well, and these are a precursor to a real Kalimdor & EK revamp in 10.0!

Most of my mogs are very simple and "basic" looking so honestly, if there were better looking more simple weapons I would 100% try and get as many of those I can.

But also I'm gonna make like 100 edgelord mogs in SL

7+ Year Old Account
    They cancelled raid test?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-07-23 at 07:58 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    They cancelled raid test?
    Where did you see that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Where did you see that?
    Well it should start 8 CEST, started 2h later.