Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Anyone else think the cloth is just a recolored set from Mage in Legion? The hip thingies look identical to me.
    Yea, was thinking about it.. it alo looks like mythic antorus priest alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    Because the specific SV Hunter section didn't show anything new, or any REAL changes, I feel like it's flying under people's radar that SV hunters are getting both arcane shot AND kill shot, implying that they're going to be a true ranged/melee hybrid. Still feels like it'll be a mess of spec, but it is a pretty big deal. Or at least you'd think it would be.
    Pretty sure you need a "ranged" weapon to be able to use both Arcane and Killshot

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Pretty sure you need a "ranged" weapon to be able to use both Arcane and Killshot
    What if Hunters are getting melee and ranged slots back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Or Survival hunters will just pull out a pistol/small crossbow/etc. the way Outlaw rogues do. Personally would enjoy having ranged & melee weapon slots back though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Isnt that something they would have mentioned?

I was kind of hoping they were going to add flavor items to every spec as stat sticks.

Paladins get librams, mages get spellbooks, priests get a cross or something maybe? Hunters could get a gunpack/or the option to use both weapon types again. Warriors get banners/ranged weapons. Rogues get a poisonkit/throwing weapon. Dks get sigils etc. Totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Exactly, you'd think so. I'd prefer this be the case - SV hunters equipping both melee and ranged weapons as it was from vanilla all the way through Cata. But with Serpent Sting, you just pull out a little crossbow when you use the ability, so they could feasibly do the same thing for Arcane and Kill Shot as well. At this point, however, they should AT LEAST allow you to customize the appearance of the ranged weapon you use to perform these abilities, if they don't outright allow an equippable ranged weapon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly think that given how many sources of gear exist today, adding more item slots just makes sense. Adding a relic slot for all classes, bringing back the ranged weapon slot and heck, maybe adding a third trinket slot would all be great ideas imo.
    I doubt they would ever do that.

Balancing around that would be a nightmare to do, regardless of how fun it sounds.

Formerly known as Arafal

Stiven from Wowhead says dataminable build likely today. #PrayingToTheKyrian

10+ Year Old Account
    So we've had 2 articles per day so far this week. Are we expecting 2 more tomorrow? Will they do the other covenants after this, or are they doing only Kyrian for now as we'll explore that zone first in the alpha? I fully expect datamining to start tomorrow, so if it does, they may tone down on the amount or articles. Either way, exciting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    His wording of today is pretty broad. It goes from now until when April 8 ends for Blizzard. Pretty safe bet! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    it just turned midnight where he is (Serbia)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    His wording of today is pretty broad. It goes from now until when April 8 ends for Blizzard. Pretty safe bet! :P
    So basically exactly what's been said: today or tomorrow.

Oh is that because of time differences? He's serbian right? Or am I misunderstanding everything ?

I was told it wouldn't happen today, but still...

I've got all this hype pent up, waiting to go somewhere! We've been teased enough! >:-(

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I was told it wouldn't happen today, but still...

I've got all this hype pent up, waiting to go somewhere! We've been teased enough! >:-(
    Tomorrow is the day!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    it just turned midnight where he is (Serbia)
    Okay right, I was unsure about this, thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Tomorrow is the day!
    I hope you're right! I'll ALLOW myself to hope!

10+ Year Old Account
    What a troll he is lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Boo I have to work. They wouldnt have wanted to release datamining on my days off nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think im going to do the time traveling thing tomorrow. I want to experience it as you all do, so ill be going back and reacting to posts as datamining rolls in. So expect some weird comments from myself.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Nah, just that I feel like the hype thread used to appreciate the smaller signs of things happening more. Alpha forums being prepped/going up used to be pretty exciting.

This is part of a much bigger rant that I don't have the time for right now. Maybe in between late-beta builds in a few months.
    this isn't the 8.0 hype thread, sir