Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanduita View Post
    i don´t know, and jokerd is not in the position to proof anything, the accusers are...

you got me wrong, what i wanted to say is: he COULD go offline, so both get enough sleep. he could pretend to sleep 6 hours, but with another player he could sleep way longer and rest more, that is all. there is not the slightest evidence or proof, it´s just the way i would do it if i would share
    Gosh sure would be a shame if method's commentator had admitted to being an idiot on stream and apologized for the claim now wouldn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    He's abusing layers. He must be banned. Let's wait for real champion who's playing fair.
    Meh on the one hand sure on the other hand how about all the 6-8 person groups wrecking dungeons lol nobody at the top is leveling in a standard way in fact he might be the closest to vanilla because aoe grinding was common for mages to use to finish off their levels but these multimage aoe dungeon grinds absolutely were not.

He's abusing layers. He must be banned. Let's wait for real champion who's playing fair.
    Its about same kind of abuse as reseting instance with 6th player and loging off/back on so you are ported at start...

i would call it "clever use of game mechanics"

he´s playing "live to win" ! true legend

edit2: and he repeats it!
    Last edited by Tanduita; 2019-08-30 at 06:24 PM.

I think he just made at least 5k in subs in about a minute when he actually hits 60 it's going to be crazy.

Holy fuck the amount of twitch primes this guy is getting.

He's making bank $$$
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

JokerD is the man! Mage Power at it's finest! Congratz

Gonna be lonely for him at 60 for a while, still great job im only 20 on my warrior but alot of time have been in the queues.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Holy fuck the amount of twitch primes this guy is getting.

He's making bank $$$
    He's getting 1$ per prime lmao

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Imagine the ganking this guy will be able to do if he's on a PvP server. He's going to have at least 20 levels on most of the server's population for a while unless they just gang up on him.

Abusing layering is no different then abusing number of players in a dungeon in order to clear faster. Scarlet monastery dungeons were not meant to be played the way it is played today.

Here we go. Minutes from lvl 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    He's getting 1$ per prime lmao
    I'd take a few thousand primes any day.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I'd take a few thousand primes any day.
    It'll pay for all the nuts and his water bill for sure

Appearantly that's all he's been consuming these past days. And he's barely left the damn chair for even a piss break... just mental

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    4 days 20 hours for old /played record is 116...geez he’s crushing the /played even with his total # of hours.
    RIP Joana's "record"
    It's apples and oranges. The 4 day 20 hours record was one thing, this is something else entirely. He kills the same 12-15 mobs over and over again by getting party invites from a fleet of supporters to get on different layers and he bypasses the need to wait for spawns, which was a substantial limitation to the speed of AoE grind leveling in the original game. I mean, good for him, he was the fastest to level to 60 in World of Layer Exploiting, but this has nothing to do with the 4 day 20 hour record.

Here are the talents, grind spots, etc Jokerd used for his World First 60 run:

https://on-winning.com/jokerd-mage-a...s-wow-classic/

7+ Year Old Account
    he did it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Mister K; 2019-08-30 at 06:45 PM.
    -K

The insane man! Gratz to him!
    P.S.
    That attack by lvl 40 was funny at the very end.