Poll: Forgive the Horde?

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Oh god go away you don’t need to apply your head canon to every little thing it was a joke.
    How on earth is asking you a question about the logic of what you said "head canon"? Don't use terms you obviously don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How on earth is asking you a question about the logic of what you said "head canon"? Don't use terms you obviously don't understand.
    The head canon part is you implying they are the same when the horde only won because sylvanas showed up. Something even she points out and tortures what’s his name the elf because.

The head canon part is you implying they are the same when the horde only won because sylvanas showed up. Something even she points out and tortures what’s his name the elf because.
    Except I haven't implied they are the same. Because Andorhal kinda didn't end in one battle to begin with. And Alliance would have lost even if Sylvanas didn't immediately assist Koltira anyway, because the Alliance had no way to reinforce their shitty farmer militia while Forsaken capital was in spitting distance.

What I did was ask you a question pointing out the logical flaw in your earlier statement. By pointing out a similarity between the two. And a similarity doesn't mean being the same. On top of that, said similarity relies on your premise being correct in the first place. And what I actually implied is that it was not. Because if it was, then Andorhal would indeed end with one battle and Sylvanas wouldn't even get the opportunity to get wind of Koltira's incompetence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except I haven't implied they are the same. Because Andorhal kinda didn't end in one battle to begin with. And Alliance would have lost even if Sylvanas didn't immediately assist Koltira anyway, because the Alliance had no way to reinforce their shitty farmer militia while Forsaken capital was in spitting distance.

What I did was ask you a question pointing out the logical flaw in your earlier statement. By pointing out a similarity between the two. And a similarity doesn't mean being the same. On top of that, said similarity relies on your premise being correct in the first place. And what I actually implied is that it was not. Because if it was, then Andorhal would indeed end with one battle and Sylvanas wouldn't even get the opportunity to get wind of Koltira's incompetence.
    See said head cannon in question.

Again go away it was a joke.

See said head cannon in question.

Again go away it was a joke.
    Defending the Lich Queen and the Legion's greatest success is serious business. Time for walls of text as every. single. line. in every. single. post. he disagrees with is quoted and answered, complete with "clever" insults that are somehow tolerated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

We revenge the horde until every orc is sent back to draenor.
    Orcs don't belong to Azeroth, they are invaders.

Would You Forgive The Alliance?

If by the end of BfA the Horde and the Alliance make peace after Alliance is defeated and Anduin is killed, will you (Horde players) accept and forgive them after all Anduin made them do, like Sylvanas probably would, or you would prefer to join a vengeful crusade and continue the war until they have lost everything?

What do you mean, after all Anduin made them do? Only Sylvanas made anyone do anything. Only Sylvanas, and maybe Jaina, are worth seeking retribution over. With their deaths, let this misbegotten faction war be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    is this a meme post? it look like a bait post because of the other thread.

I will refrain from voting as I am not a Horde player. However, I can imagine the hatred Horde players must feel for the Alliance. Greymane cost the Forsaken their future at Stormheim (the undead should have the right to exist in the world of the living) and those 10 goblin in Silithus did not deserve to die. Without even talking about Camp Taurajo, which was just… a despicable crime against life itself. I can't believe they actually burned a defenseless hunting camp. For real, I can sympathize with you Horde players.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The horde needs to get their own flying city and destroy Dalaran with it as part of their revenge judgment, clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha

So long as they have gnomes, no.

I can't respect any creature that is small and puntable. Also, don't bring up goblins, they aren't round like gnomes are.
    Putin khuliyo

If the Horde can kill Anduin through his 132498234728372 tons of plot armor then I will be impressed.

So you made this thread because you hate the other thread

10+ Year Old Account
    auduin is a peace seeker despite some of his screw ups, like saurfang, thrall and baine. If the story this expansion was written better, it would have used tyrande to be the alliance version of sylvanas and have her do some unforgivable things.

Sadly to this day the story is never that engaging with the alliance. The horde can be both agressor and peace seeker within its own factions and inner turmoil, the alliance just doesn't have that much weight to it to make it worthwhile outside of a very cardboard narrative and generic fantasy trope you find in every other bland mmorpg.

This is why any war based story in the game are just awful, they never work, the set up for the factions are always the same, and the writers are never daring enough to change the status quo.

The horde will always be conflicted, the alliance will always be generic, and the only interesting stories come from working towards fighting something big and letting us ignore the flaw in the faction conflicts.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2019-08-29 at 11:36 PM.

Part of the problem is that Blizzard not only hit the Horde with the villain bat but also seems to have signed on to the Alliance has done nothing wrong meme. Having a plot of vengeance of one side against the other suffers from this problem. Both side have legimate reasons to not like the other side and Blizzard is making a mistake in ignoring this.

Given this game is always favoring horde story wise, in wich they are always the aggressors and don't get horrible attacks done against them in the same scale, i would like to see that balanced before going back to peace. Say, i'd like to see a nuke dropped on a horde city for a change. Then we can call it even.

But on the other hand, i'm sick of the faction war and want to move away from the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allawyn View Post
    Part of the problem is that Blizzard not only hit the Horde with the villain bat but also seems to have signed on to the Alliance has done nothing wrong meme. Having a plot of vengeance of one side against the other suffers from this problem. Both side have legimate reasons to not like the other side and Blizzard is making a mistake in ignoring this.
    this problem could be so easily sorted if they had the balls to create proper derision within the alliance, show ones like night elves or worgen seeking bloody vengeance from the start, to the point it causes a fracture in the alliance, like how its happening in the horde.

But they don't, its like they have a block on preventing them from doing that with any working success.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    I will refrain from voting as I am not a Horde player. However, I can imagine the hatred Horde players must feel for the Alliance. Greymane cost the Forsaken their future at Stormheim (the undead should have the right to exist in the world of the living) and those 10 goblin in Silithus did not deserve to die. Without even talking about Camp Taurajo, which was just… a despicable crime against life itself. I can't believe they actually burned a defenseless hunting camp. For real, I can sympathize with you Horde players.
    You mean those 10 goblins who totally weren't the agressors? Those poor souls indeed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If the Horde can kill Anduin through his 132498234728372 tons of plot armor then I will be impressed.
    No way Auduin is dying.
    Here is something to believe in!