Poll: What level are you?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Level 60 warrior tank, sadly didnt clear rag and onyxia during week one but got them in week 2

I'm 51. I can barely vote on the last option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rerolled at level 54, can't stand the energy system anymore it's just crap imo(you don't have to agree).
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Level 45, almost 46 Warrior. Been a hard slog but it's starting to bear fruit.

Level 8. I had some free time on my day off. Not as miserable as I thought I'd be. Right now level 30 seems like cap to me. I'll be happy to just get through Duskwood. Not sure how far past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I have a level 21 priest
    10 paladin
    16 warlock
    7 warrior
    15 mage
    11 mage

Today I feel like leveling the warlock
    this sounds like cruel and unusual punishment

also dinged 41 tonight still grinding

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to 41 with my hunter just about now. Abit rough with a horde sided server, camping every mob and ganking you
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

40 rogue! going sloooow!

Currently 27, around 80% of the levelling time is doing 'nothing' (walking, waiting, looking mob/item spawns).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I'm level 41 on my pally. Haven't had more time to play...

...meanwhile the 60s/late 50's in my guild have already killed Onyxia twice and cleared MC twice. Many of them took some weeks off just for launch.

26 Taking my time.

Undead Shadow Priest, Nethergarde EU
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Made it to 37 last nigth with my Paladin. Right now it feels veeeery slow. Parked him at SW now and wont play in a while cause of real life, so atleast i'll have some rested.

I do like classic and I enjoy playing it, but it really is slow!

will hit 55 tomorrow, and then i'm away for 2 weeks sadly.

32lvl with my warrior. I have only 2 hours to play each day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal2u View Post
    this sounds like cruel and unusual punishment
    We don't kink shame here.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Leveled to 60 just the other day. Been taking it slow a level or two per day. None of this cheese strategy, just reliving old adventures for nostalgia's sake.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

got a lvl 30 priest and lvl 15 warlock. gf's mage is lvl 29.
    played most evenings since launch for ~2h, weekend perhaps bit more.

Started a week late. Now lvl 24 on druid main.

My main is 45 human rogue.
    Just recently started a paladin just for solo-farming low lvl dungeons later on.
    In a few days, I'll start a Nelf hunter just for horde ganking purposes in Hillsbrad.

It'll take some time to get them all up to 60, but I have a goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    45 as of typing this... and honestly, kind of starting to run out of steam. This is the worst leveling bracket for me so far. I keep having to change zones after completing only a small handful of quests because Blizzard gave some of the zones absurd level ranges, which means that half of the quests are too high level for me to complete.