haha "But Obama!"

Fuck off Republicans with your grandstanding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    News Flash! RCP is a well respected poll aggregator and they aren't cherry picking polls.
    Time to bookmark this post for every time you vomit up that polls aren't ever accurate and mean nothing.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yes... but it only shows a less than 1% increase, and even then it's not about impeachment but about removal from office. Perhaps understand the charts and pols you post before taking a victory lap?
    RCP is showing a pronounced shift the past week. If you want to believe it's insignificant or an anomaly...go for it.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The argument from those that the president did nothing wrong, this entire process is rushed, and we still don't have all of the facts would be answered if the REPUBLICANS would demand the White House to get the right people to testify. Until they do, their statements is just empty BS. Why aren't they doing so?
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    The argument from those that the president did nothing wrong, this entire process is rushed, and we still don't have all of the facts would be answered if the REPUBLICANS would demand the White House to get the right people to testify. Until they do, their statements is just empty BS. Why aren't they doing so?
    They wen't the other direction, and refused to testify or even allow witnesses. Almost as if they're lying and have things to hide.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Trump telling witnesses to refuse subpoenas is already Obstruction of Congress, but if those people actually do speak they'll bury Trump.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

15+ Year Old Account
    RCP is showing a pronounced shift the past week. If you want to believe it's insignificant or an anomaly...go for it.
    It's not about a belief, a 1.5% increase on a 100% scale is by definition insignificant.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Time to bookmark this post for every time you vomit up that polls aren't ever accurate and mean nothing.
    Never mind. /10 char
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-12-18 at 04:15 PM.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's not about a belief, a 1.5% increase on a 100% scale is by definition insignificant.
    During the past week, I calculate a 3.9% increase in those who don't support Trump's impeachment and removal using RCP data. The difference is 5.5% over the past 8 days.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-12-18 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They wen't the other direction, and refused to testify or even allow witnesses. Almost as if they're lying and have things to hide.
    And this is what puzzles me. The fact that they are clearly trying to keep information under wraps and still are trying to say this process is rushed and we need information is just insane. But it's scarier that some people are buying their twisted logic. They have to know that he violated the law, and they are still willing to go down with him when they can easily just do the right thing. Sure it has "consequences" of losing their seat, but it's better than the "consequences" of being written in the history books as someone who voted against the country just to appease the party and will be looked at with contempt 50 years from now. What precedence will they set if we were to somehow elect someone who is even more conniving and calculating than the current person in the White House? Will they be okay with potentially more blatant forms of lawlessness from future Presidents?

My head hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Because they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Trump telling witnesses to refuse subpoenas is already Obstruction of Congress, but if those people actually do speak they'll bury Trump.
    Which basically boils down to one thing: they are cowards.

These people don't work for the President and they need to be voted out for someone who would be better suited to do the job.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oh - a few people breaking away from the party vote? I may have misunderstood what you were saying.
    Yes, and it's fine. I've got the worst case of man-flu I've ever had so *I* may not be getting my point across clearly. My apologies if that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is what puzzles me. The fact that they are clearly trying to keep information under wraps and still are trying to say this process is rushed and we need information is just insane. But it's scarier that some people are buying their twisted logic. They have to know that he violated the law, and they are still willing to go down with him when they can easily just do the right thing. Sure it has "consequences" of losing their seat, but it's better than the "consequences" of being written in the history books as someone who voted against the country just to appease the party and will be looked at with contempt 50 years from now. What precedence will they set if we were to somehow elect someone who is even more conniving and calculating than the current person in the White House? Will they be okay with potentially more blatant forms of lawlessness from future Presidents?

My head hurts.
    Well... most US history books are dictated by Texas, and they have a penchant for making stuff up. So they may be betting on winning, and writing the history to show them in a good light.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I swear the GOP must be the world leaders in self-owns...

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1...106566150?s=20

Attempting to deflect on Trump's behalf during a Rules Committee hearing on impeachment, GOP Rep
    @DebbieLesko
    accuses several Democrats of previously voting to bring up an impeachment vote. But then she is informed that several of the members she is attacking weren't in Congress.
    The 5-10 seconds of silence after she realizes is...*kisses fingers*

15+ Year Old Account
    During the past week, I calculate a 3.9% increase in those who don't support Trump's impeachment and removal using RCP data. The difference is 5.5% over the past 8 days.
    I am seeing a 2.5% increase in 8 days, which isn't a significant change, and what statisticians call 'noise'. The aggregation shows an upward trend, and it will only continue to climb once the senate trial begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I swear the GOP must be the world leaders in self-owns...

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1...106566150?s=20

The 5-10 seconds of silence after she realizes is...*kisses fingers*
    Sometimes, I truly wonder how it must feel to be this retarded. Her life must be so much easier than ours, considering I doubt she has the brain cells to worry about things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pelosi using the flag that Republicans like to screech about against them. lulz
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

7+ Year Old Account
    This farce is backfiring bigly! ROFLMAO

Impeaching Trump is unpopular in key election states
    https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachm...cfc628c49.html

Trump approval up 6 points since launch of impeachment inquiry: Gallup
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...inquiry-gallup

Trump Approval Inches Up, While Support for Impeachment Dips
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/271691/...ment-dips.aspx

Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-12-18 at 05:57 PM.

This farce is backfiring bigly! ROFLMAO

Impeaching Trump is unpopular in key election states
    https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachm...cfc628c49.html

Trump approval up 6 points since launch of impeachment inquiry: Gallup
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...inquiry-gallup
    Don't worry, Trump has all 2020 to continue doing stupid shit and remind everyone why they hate him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Don't worry, Trump has all 2020 to continue doing stupid shit and remind everyone why they hate him.
    "Everyone"? No. All the haters perhaps...

"Everyone"? No. All the haters perhaps...
    Remember folks he doesn't support Trump nope not at all.