Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm not sure 'blithering idiot' is a good look for anyone, let alone the leader of a country.
    This is the type of reaction I expected on here.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The letter Trump sent to the PM of Turkey, is a example of why Trump got elected in 2016 and if he is reelected, will play a role in it once again. He is not a typical politician.
    That he speaks like a fucking 4 year old? Seriously, he basically sounds like he is crushing on another dictator that is the ally to Putin as well. He is a moron, and so is his followers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I think we should be looking at Dems like Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren and their age and mental health. Case in point? "Pronouns Day." Mark Dice weighs in...

Again, no one cares what the conspiracy retard thinks. Both Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren don't sound like the are mentally retarded like Trump and Mark Dice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hope that would be the reaction anywhere. It's objectively bad.

Debate the message its trying to get across all you want, that's not my point, but it is very, very badly written. I would expect the leader of my country to at least appear to be educated.

10+ Year Old Account
    The letter Trump sent to the PM of Turkey, is a example of why Trump got elected in 2016 and if he is reelected, will play a role in it once again. He is not a typical politician.
    Why have actual diplomacy when you can have this amateur hour bullshit? And I guess its a good thing to put Trump's sniveling pushover attitude on paper when talking to strongman dictators so they have even less reason to back down?
    /s

Lol!! Hilarious video. Thanks for sharing.
    Meanwhile, who is sending unhinged letters to foreign heads of states ?

BTW, I'm dead serious. I just considered Trump a boor and an imbecile thus far, that letter shows actual mental limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I think we should be looking at Dems like Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren and their age and mental health. Case in point? "Pronouns Day." Mark Dice weighs in...

Mark Dice is like an anthropomorphic beer can.

Ghostpanther, there is tiny minuscule problem with the concept, cherished by Americans, that Trump act tough abroad. He did EXACTLY what Erdogan asked him to do. I know you are too intelligent to notice that, but if you threaten to do X while withdrawing your troops because Erdogan asked you are not looking very tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall a few weeks ago, Trumps lawyers were in court in California arguing against the law CA passed requiring presidential candidates release their tax returns to get on the ballot. They whined that it could lead to a slippery slope that could lead to requiring candidates releasing their medical records for physical and mental health.

After seeing how unhinged Trump has become, I'd say that's a pretty fucking good idea now. Voters deserve to know whether a candidate is at risk of a heart attack or suffering the onset of dementia before voting for them.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Well, when you try and cheer on a letter that seems to have been written by a 4th-grade student, then expect people to mock.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Mark Dice is like an anthropomorphic beer can.
    He also believes in the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol!! Hilarious video. Thanks for sharing.
    And here we see the conservative cognitive dissonance in full force.

"Ignore the mountains of evidence about your guy's own ineptness. Find platitude in some random youtuber making fun of unrelated people. Feel that you've won."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He also believes in the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories.
    A Flat-earther posting conspiracy theorists? Say it isn't so!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    A Flat-earther posting conspiracy theorists? Say it isn't so!
    I know, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    These people are lost. They want their incompetent, corrupt, immature, undeveloped politicians... because any with a brain or foresight beyond their next bigmac wouldn't even begin trying to propagate their "ideas" on how to improve the world.

The few people defending Trump in this thread are basically just going "Nanananaaa can't hear you!!!"

Childish and pathetic, by their own choice. Dialogue is a waste of time at this point. Force is what is needed now to stop them.
    Look at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Look at this.
    Look at what?

Emotionally and mentally deficient president voted in by emotionally and mentally deficient citizens, say it isn't so.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you want a president that rolls over extremely easy? Because that's what he did. His "armistice" (which isn't one btw.) gives the turks everything they set out to do.

wery stronk!

Full of sound and fury.

I thought we were discussing the POTUS's mental age seriously this entire time!
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    These people are lost. They want their incompetent, corrupt, immature, undeveloped politicians... because any with a brain or foresight beyond their next bigmac wouldn't even begin trying to propagate their "ideas" on how to improve the world.

The few people defending Trump in this thread are basically just going "Nanananaaa can't hear you Heil Trump! Sieg heil! Lollibcucklosers! Heil! MAGA!!!"

Childish and pathetic, by their own choice. Dialogue is a waste of time at this point. Force is what is needed now to stop them.
    Fixed it to better reflect what it has become already.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2019-10-18 at 07:50 AM.