Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I would probably pay for it, but I think the real money will come from the MASSIVE amount of people that will come back for TBC Classic

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

But having to lie to make your case is just utter proof as to how desperate ya'll are.
    Nah, Classic has been an astonishing success given the zero adversiting it has got from Blizzard. Desperate? Nah we good bro, desperate are the retailers like you playing a dead game which went from 12M subscribers to less than a million. Check it again, having x3 people playing a 15-year-old game than the modern Retail WoW in 2019 is such a huge wound for you guys.

Good luck with Failands though, see you all back in Classic TBC in a year. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Nah, Classic has been an astonishing success given the zero adversiting it has got from Blizzard. Desperate? Nah we good bro, desperate are the retailers like you playing a dead game which went from 12M subscribers to less than a million. Check it again, having x3 people playing a 15-year-old game than the modern Retail WoW in 2019 is such a huge wound for you guys.

Good luck with Failands though, see you all back in Classic TBC in a year. /thread
    Thanks for keeping on proving my point about inferiority complex sufferers.

You're blatantly lying, as anyone with even a baseline grasp on numbers can easily see. Get over it.

Id rather all here efforts be put into new content for retail

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Might want to actually login and check it out rather than spread falsehoods. But by all means, continue placing your ignorance on display. Retail servers are booming, increasing the count of full servers by 13 to 79 is a damned miracle considering the expansion.

But ya'll ain't interested in facts, so...
    Yep, Classic broke all kinds of records. "y'all" definitely aren't interested in facts. Retail is a ghost town, the complete opposite of booming xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Full and high-population realms aren't connected. Only low-pop realms, and some medium-pop, are.

Please don't spread misinformation. To say "retail is a ghost town" is simply a blatant lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Full/High-pop servers are not connected.

Even if we count the connected realms in modern WoW as one single server, Modern WoW still has many more servers with high population than Classic. Keep that in mind.

Classic. See what I did there~?

Making up numbers, now?

Making up numbers, now?

A valiant effort to showcase being a smart guy on the internet, shame it sucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, just give up. It's like talking to kids with fingers in their ears shouting "HIGH POP SERVERS HIGH POP SERVERS!". Too much denial that retail has bled 11-12 million players and has had to resort to not even sharing sub numbers anymore and merging servers like there's no tomorrow :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they'll make classic+ content, it just doesn't make sense from their perspective. It makes more sense to let classic run its course and then to create TBC classic, which I'm sure is what they're planning. Creating original content for a version of the game that is going on 16 years old just seems like the least practical move with all bias being pushed aside. Personally I think more people would rather have TBC over Classic+ content. TBC was more balanced and more specs were viable than they were in classic.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Yep, Classic broke all kinds of records.
    What records? Where's the numbers?

"y'all" definitely aren't interested in facts.
    We are, which is why we're asking for the numbers... which you haven't even attempted to show.

Retail is a ghost town, the complete opposite of booming xD

A valiant effort to showcase being a smart guy on the internet, shame it sucked.
    Dude. You made a bunch of statements showing a complete lack of self-awareness, love to talk about "facts" yet have repeatedly failed to show even a single fact when asked for them.

It's like talking to kids with fingers in their ears shouting "HIGH POP SERVERS HIGH POP SERVERS!".

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Wow, the irony and bitterness is impressive xD

Looks like someone needs to go back to school :/
    Ah yes. Nice screenshot from the first couple months of Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Most retail servers are empty, ghost towns even though they are connected to 3-4 additional dead realms. The sharding and phasing is so bad that I see more Russian players in my Spanish realm. Retail is dead, mate.
    Except it really isn't and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The fact that WyrmrestAccord, a roleplaying server, is listed as full just goes to show just how many more people are in retail than Classic. If retail is dead, then Classic is nonexistant lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick with the topic discussion, NOT game vs game arguments.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes

I still can't believe ppl actually worked against it, standard is so trash in 2020 (the base content is good, the execution numbers not so much)
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ah yes. Nice screenshot from the first couple months of Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Except it really isn't and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The fact that WyrmrestAccord, a roleplaying server, is listed as full just goes to show just how many more people are in retail than Classic. If retail is dead, then Classic is nonexistant lol.
    Ahh the sweet, sweet taste of denial. Glad I proved you wrong