Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Both Jaina (2017) and Saurfang (2018) had huge roles in BFA.
    Not as huge as Sylvanas. So she would have been a better fit for both years. I doubt she is gonna have a bigger role in the next expansion than she had so far, now that she has literally left the Horde and is no longer warchief. Unless they literally make her the villain of the next expansion, which I doubt.

But even if this leak is true, with Death being the enemy, that still leaves room for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, if I can get an official Smite-spec priest out of all this, I'm down. I always thought it was odd that there was no official ranged Holy DPS spec in the game when inquisitors are a thing.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Was semi-believable up until this point. Misinformed OP is misinformed, lmao
    Yeah, DK's are only immune to the whispers of the Old Gods, correct? They have no particular resistance against the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    Not as huge as Sylvanas. So she would have been a better fit for both years. I doubt she is gonna have a bigger role in the next expansion than she had so far, now that she has literally left the Horde and is no longer warchief. Unless they literally make her the villain of the next expansion, which I doubt.

But even if this leak is true, with Death being the enemy, that still leaves room for her.

Sylvannas literally does nothing in BFA except burn Telsdrassil.

The march on Darnassus was Saurfang's idea, The Rebellion was Saurfang's idea, the Cinematics focus entirely around Saurfang. The questing experience for Horde utilize Baine and Nathanos considerably more than Sylvannas.

The Alliance chain focuses nearly entirely on Jaina's arc, with her spearheading an assault into Dazar'Alor. Sylvannas isn't involved in any of that, and doesn't show until they hold the funeral for Rastakhan, then is silent again until she imprisons Baine. She's an active participant, but the player does not see what she's doing. Jaina and Saurfang were in our face the entire time via questing and the Saurfang cinematics.

The three of them spearhead the main characters of the expansion, with Sylvannas taking a backseat, because while active, she's not nearly at the forefront of what players are seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    Yeah, DK's are only immune to the whispers of the Old Gods, correct? They have no particular resistance against the Void.
    The one thing we know for certain is that they're immune to saronite, which is the blood of Yogg-Saron; hence why Icecrown Citadel is literally made of the stuff and no one seems particularly affected there. However, this does not translate to them being immune to the entirety of the Void overall

Sylvannas literally does nothing in BFA except burn Telsdrassil.
    You can't have played this expansion if you believe that.

You can't have played this expansion if you believe that.
    Elaborate then.

If not, I'll clue you in.

Sylvannas Burns Teldrassil, raises undead at Lordaeron, then runs off.

She reappears to give eulogy to Rastakhan, and then disappears.

She reappears to raise Derek, then disappears.

She reappears to imprison Baine, and give you a ride to free Ashvane, then disappears.

She reappears in a cinematic to fight Saurfang, and then runs off.

She is nowhere present in any zone storyline, and Nathanos serves in her place as the figurehead for mostly all of the war campaign. She's not there to raise Zellick. She's not there when we release Baine. She doesn't lead the charge into Nazjatar.

Most of her orders outside this are told through Saurfang's storyline, meaning she is no the protaganist in this arc, but reactive to what Saurfang and the player are doing.

She is a background character, working in the shadows, until Saurfang outs her and makes her run away.

Saurfang and Jaina however are at the forefront of the storytelling, via Jaina's arcs in game, and the entire cinematic focus being on Saurfang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Elaborate then.

She reappears to imprison Baine, and give you a ride to free Ashvane, then disappears.

She is nowhere present in any zone storyline, and Nathanos serves in her place as the figurehead for mostly all of the war campaign. She's not there to raise Zellick. She's not there when we release Baine. She doesn't lead the charge into Nazjatar.

Most of her orders outside this are told through Saurfang's storyline, meaning she is no the protaganist in this arc, but reactive to what Saurfang and the player are doing.

She is a background character, working in the shadows, until Saurfang outs her and makes her run away.

Saurfang and Jaina however are at the forefront of the storytelling, via Jaina's arcs in game, and the entire cinematic focus being on Saurfang.
    Exactly this. People talking about "Sylvanas fatigue" just don't like Sylvanas.

Elaborate then.

Yeah she always does stuff and then disappears, she literally did nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this thread on 4chan

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/482551438

Dragoncaller sounds cool. Sounds like the Lancer/Dragoon in FF14 and I always liked that class.
    Saw high Elf and now Im convinced its fake.
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    Saw high Elf and now Im convinced its fake.
    You're just a hater who is in denial that High Elves as an Allied Race for Alliance are inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just a hater who is in denial that High Elves as an Allied Race for Alliance are inevitable.
    Dont get me started on why High Elves are already in the game and are refugee Night Elves... Okay? MISTER Satan?
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    Dont get me started on why High Elves are already in the game and are refugee Night Elves... Okay? MISTER Satan?
    Keep being in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    yeah we’ll see a tinker class in an expansion about dragons and death for sure
    He can keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Lol Alliance shafted again.
    That's the only thing that gave it any credibility frankly.

I thought I read some where they had already planned like 10 expansions/directions they wanted to take the game.

But here the leak states they are still talking about the end of the expansion... Fake!

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    I thought I read some where they had already planned like 10 expansions/directions they wanted to take the game
    WTF

10?

Someone lied to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    4chan hasn't leaked a correct thing about WoW in ages.
    Last legit leak, not sure if it was on 4chan, was the WoD leak from the guy who also leaked Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    I thought I read some where they had already planned like 10 expansions/directions they wanted to take the game.

But here the leak states they are still talking about the end of the expansion... Fake!
    I agree that the leak is fake, but them having ideas of 10 expansion themes doesn't mean they have a fully developped timeline of every expansion from A to Z. I mean, look at WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Last legit leak, not sure if it was on 4chan, was the WoD leak from the guy who also leaked Cata.
    No, Legion was also leaked.