Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shadowlands might be the death of WoW

I hope so at least. All the developers who made Classic, TBC, WOTLK, CATA stopped working on the game long ago.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-11-02 at 06:31 PM.

I don't think it will be the death of the game by any means, but there's really no killer features that are going to drive tons of sales.

I guess they're betting on just making the game good again, and hoping word of mouth brings people back.

Nope sorry to disappoint you but i liked what i saw.I didn't like BFA and i was not subscribed for it.But SL actually made me want to try it when it is released.Yes i won't pre-purchase as i learned my lesson.But i will play SL so this is 1 player at least.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    I don't think it will be the death of the game by any means, but there's really no killer features that are going to drive tons of sales.

I guess they're betting on just making the game good again, and hoping word of mouth brings people back.
    The people who work on WoW have no clue what they are doing. This is a company that bows to China. They literally changed the Stormwind human models to look Chinese in the new expansion. They have no shame.

Their most popular game is 15 years old and designed by a totally different company.
    Last edited by Worgenmaniac; 2019-11-02 at 06:08 PM.

I mean if it doesnt kill WoW it will kill you with high bloodpressure for sure when you dont stop making troll threads on an hourly basis.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hope so? So me and my guild and all the other ppl should lose one of their favourite game because u dont like it anymore?

Another expansion who is last one and kills wow? Wau... something will never change.

How very selfish of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmaniac View Post
    The people who work on WoW have no clue what they are doing. This is a company that bows to China. They literally changed the Stormwind human models to look Chinese in the new expansion. They have no shame.

Their most popular game is 15 years old and designed by a totally different company.
    did they change? Hm you have some pretty good inside info.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account

Oh shut up. They released more cosmetic choices, and asian is one of them.. As for the old developers, game is handling without them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh shut up. They released more cosmetic choices, and asian is one of them.. As for the old developers, game is handling without them.
    15 year old WoW has more players than BFA. Let that sink in. BFA has been so lame... and they reskin it and call it Shadowlands.

This is a company that bows to China. They literally changed the Stormwind human models to look Chinese in the new expansion. They have no shame.
    Imagine being so stupid that you confuse character customization options with "everyone is now Chinese".

Say what now? They added the OPTION to be asian, along with other colors, there is no replacing. Are you actually serious about that statement?

Besides, it seems to me that they know EXACTLY what they are doing by realizing what they did wrong.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Imagine being so stupid that you confuse character customization options with "everyone is now Chinese".
    No no! Can't have that! White models ONLY!
    Its linda silly how long it took to get some variety on the options. The game is 15 years old afterall...

Also, yes. It will kill WoW. We're going to the death realm, weren't you listening?

Lame even for troll threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    15 year old WoW has more players than BFA. Let that sink in. BFA has been so lame... and they reskin it and call it Shadowlands.
    Subjectively, you think Classic has more players than Battle For Azeroth, you don't know if it does. It was mentioned that Classic brought subscribers back, doesn't mean they are only playing Classic. And Shadowlands is far from a reskin compared to before topics.

As for your tinfoil about Blizzard giving in to China by giving players more cosmetic options... Just stop..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I hated the cutscene, a lot. It really pissed me off truthfully; and it's probably the only cutscene I've hated (OK there was one more in game I thought was horribly written with illidan). But I like some of the things they've announced with this xpac and will likely pre-order it. It has great potential. Part of me wants them to do wow 2; new game from the ground up that you can "import" your toons to like you used to with old RPGS. Importing would only give minor benefits, little extra gold, name reservation, and some legacy tmogs or w/e.

But these end of wow threads are so lame. They were lame 10+ years ago. They are still lame. Of course one day the game will end, and i'm sure some troll who created one of these threads will likely claim "I KNEW IT!!!"

But hey, even a broken clock stumbles across the right time twice a day.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope so at least. All the developers who made Classic, TBC, WOTLK, CATA stopped working on the game long ago.
    how do you know? we legit have 2 minutes of footage on it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Lame even for troll threads.
    agreed. /10char
    yeast

You sound depressed. Seek council.