Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    word's that don't matter
    I wonder as some one who has been really out spoken about melee hunters how would you feel if they kept sv as melee but though talents? like if you wanted to play range you could but then there was also one two two really impactful talents to make the spec melee. that way it could be brought back in line with the other specs but people who want melee could still have it.

I am excited. The sooner that current MM and BM are improved upon, the better. SV is a dead spec to me as long as it remains melee, so eh. If they can't bring back the ranged abilities to it, bring them over into the other 2 specs.

But, Kill Shot will only be amaze if they truly bring it BACK, not make it like in its final iteration where it was barely more than a wet noodle. And for the love of God, revert back from the horrid GCD...

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    But Hunter's Mark..

Why? Its so boring..
    Na, it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I wonder as some one who has been really out spoken about melee hunters how would you feel if they kept sv as melee but though talents? like if you wanted to play range you could but then there was also one two two really impactful talents to make the spec melee. that way it could be brought back in line with the other specs but people who want melee could still have it.
    This would be a much better situation and I would consider it to be at least "acceptable", however given that the concept of a melee Hunter is intrinsically tied to being dependent on a pet then I think such a "talented melee" option should be in BM instead.

I would actually consider that approach to be the best possible route out of the current situation.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    This would be a much better situation and I would consider it to be at least "acceptable", however given that the concept of a melee Hunter is intrinsically tied to being dependent on a pet then I think such a "talented melee" option should be in BM instead.

I would actually consider that approach to be the best possible route out of the current situation.
    ya it seems like a reasonable option to me as well Sv has never been a spec i liked but I could see why people would want it back.

I wonder what they will give DH's as extra's.

Quote Originally Posted by Danwo View Post
    All I want is a dot for BM. Or a multi dot functional spec or talents.
    barbed shot is a dot

Quote Originally Posted by SongWarden View Post
    barbed shot is a dot
    That is why BM hunter shine on multiple targets. You troll go back to whatever class you play that is not BM hunter.
    Danwo

That is why BM hunter shine on multiple targets. You troll go back to whatever class you play that is not BM hunter.
    Thinking bm isnt good on multi targets KEKW

No hunter is good on Multiple targets where adds are not stacked up.
    Danwo

BM is a spec that feature a pet as main focus of the spec, how the fuck you guys wanna do this spec a multi target spec? that's nonsense, that was plausible when survival ranged existed, but right now the only one that i see possible to have that gameplay is mm and for that they need to bring back SW or some type of mechanic similar.

The word triggers me. I'm going to complain on Twitter and make Blizzard rename it to Game Ending Shot, and they will do so because all Californian companies pander when one person complains about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Hooray, my overall DPS can be lowered to "balance" me in Execute range! Oooh, do we get the crappy version that resets if it fails to kill, usually nice and laggy in recognizing it?
    "we hate pruning and want abilities back!"

"wah, we dont want abilities back!"

this is why things dont get done. because nobody can agree on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post

Pruning did nothing. New abilities from talents and active pvp talents, replaced all that was taken away, and even added more.
    Shadowlands will have a shit ton of keys if they keep what they added in Legion and BFA, and unprune stuff. Already I have no more room on my actionbar when I play ww monk or feral druid, and my BM hunter has EVERYTHING occupied.

I envy ret paladins and destro locks, their actionbars have such huge holes in them, that they plenty of space to add things. I shudder to think where the hell do I put the 2 abilities from covenants and the unpruned stuff, on my hunter's actionbar next expansion. I guess I will have to start mouse clicking on some stuff because sure as hell my keybinding setup will be overflowing.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-09 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post

Totally my argument, man. You sure nailed it. It was definitely not "I don't want a crappy ability that lowered overall dps and was nerfed to a buggy version because melee in pvp cried".
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I just don't want more buttons.
    Find another spec to play then? Frost dk or arms might suit you ...killshot should have never been removed during their execute prune they did.

Wars execute now hits less than a rets TV so yea there's that. ArP cap in LK with MM was some of the most fun I had.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Find another spec to play then? Frost dk or arms might suit you ...killshot should have never been removed during their execute prune they did.

Wars execute now hits less than a rets TV so yea there's that. ArP cap in LK with MM was some of the most fun I had.
    You are nothing.
    Danwo

Killshot coming back is sweet, too bad I can’t stand hunter since they changed to focus

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Change to focus + Lone Wolf being the dps choice for MM is one of the best things they ever did to hunters.

Now only if they keep steady shot as the only casting ability, bringing back the 4set of HFC for aimed shot....one can dream...right?

A personal idea for a fun kill shot gameplay change

Kill shot (die! die! die! Mechanic)

- Kill shot
    - Active under 20% target health
    - CD 20 sec
    - Effect: hit the target for X dmg, and grant the caster "Hunting Frenzy/killing spree(invent a name here)" buff.
    - Buff: every other hunter focus spending dmg ability cost 5 focus less and reduce the CD of killshot by 0,5 sec, Stack until original kill shot target die or KS is shot to a new target (max Stack 20).

Let's see how work
    Raid/dungeon Boss: Under 20% boss you cast KS, gain focus cost reduction of 5, so you cast more signature ability and less focus fill,
    When you cast a second KS, buff goes 2 stack, so now, all focus spending ability cost 10 focus less, and CD of killshot is reduced by 1 sec for every cast
    So, more a boss live, more you will cast KS and signature ability
    At 20 stack (almost not realistic to reach) you will have all shot free and no CD KS!

PVP: is difficult to have the full potential of the stack, but that will be the tricky part (balanced part),
    enemy know that you start making stack by focusing the same target with KS, so they will protect that target from going below 20% health,
    a good strategy can be play with a burster and bring the enemy more time under 20% or just use 1-2 stack focus reduction cost to hit the other target and wait to target swap KS