Question New Druid form? Mount? Hunter Pet?

Did anyone else catch this in one of the screenshots?

https://imgur.com/a/aGEBmNk

Are these new appearances for Druids based on their Covenant? Maybe a Hunter pet? New mount? Some kind of form like the spirit fox? I didn't watch the video when they showed this slide, so I have no idea what it is. Anyone know?
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

I believe it's one of the covenant mounts.

Hooing for new druid forms though
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

I think they dont care druid forms at all.
    They still havent fixed this ( mmo-champion.com/threads/2514699-Druids-Artifact-Skins-and-Weapon-Transmog ) problem since bfa beta so..

Yeah I think after legion and the offering we had there, I don't see why Blizzard can't just throw druids a bone and have at least 1 new model for each of the druid forms each expansion. It can't be any more difficult than just designing a mob, or tweaking one to fit.

Would it have broken BfA if they had a Loa-Tiger form, or a Falcon (or parrot) flight form drop?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

When I first saw it I got excited thinking oh maybe the Covenant armor will be on the Feral/Guardian forms similar to Legion forms but no its probably the mount from the Kyrians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post

Are these new appearances for Druids based on their Covenant? Maybe a Hunter pet? New mount? Some kind of form like the spirit fox? I didn't watch the video when they showed this slide, so I have no idea what it is. Anyone know?
    I've also been wondering about that. Looks like a mount to me, but I'd love it if that was a new druid form or hunter pet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah I think after legion and the offering we had there, I don't see why Blizzard can't just throw druids a bone and have at least 1 new model for each of the druid forms each expansion. It can't be any more difficult than just designing a mob, or tweaking one to fit.

Would it have broken BfA if they had a Loa-Tiger form, or a Falcon (or parrot) flight form drop?
    I just said that to a guildie myself, that every expansion should add new forms since druids don't generally benefit from the look of their armor.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post

Definitely a mount considering the saddle-like coloring on the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uragus View Post
    I think they dont care druid forms at all.
    They still havent fixed this ( mmo-champion.com/threads/2514699-Druids-Artifact-Skins-and-Weapon-Transmog ) problem since bfa beta so..
    So Legion was overflowing with cool new forms (and mage tower bear is getting an all-new dance in 8.3) but they somehow don't care at all.

There's that tried and true MMO-Champion Poster Logic™!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it just one of the zone forms that the other zones have also?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the Kyrian mount.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

They said that Covenant will reward you with an armor set, 2 abilities and a mount. And the slide that has this thing has armor set, tooltip for 2 abilities and it's titled Covenant Rewards. So it's obviously a mount, it even has a saddle.

At the very least we need an Owl Steward Moonkin form
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

It's the kyrian covenant mount reward. It's got stages of visual progression too (though they haven't been shown)