Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Then i guess you will equally enjoy a genocide of orcs, ubdea and/or blood elfs... i mean, such a weight! Such meaning! Or is it only good fun when Horde does it and gets away with it?
    We forgetting the elf culling of Dalaran post Throne of Thunder?

And Orc internment camps?

How about the Scarlet Crusade who were intentionally murdering Undead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Yeah, putting the ethics of her previous decisions aside, Tyrande in W3 was a different personality from Tyrande post-MoP. And the Tyrande post-burning is yet a third personality. They’re distinct from each other.
    That woman has too many faces.

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post

And here we go again.

Dalaran - Maybe a handful attacked and were killed.

Orc camps - The merciful alternative was killing them all, right after the orcs had done their damnedest to exterminate all life in EK.

Scarlet Crusade - See the rest of this thread, they've been proven absolutely correct. Even if you disagree, they formed in response to a world-ending threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Ah yes... the most important lore character, Sally Whitemane. Had so much relevance to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Then i guess you will equally enjoy a genocide of orcs, ubdea and/or blood elfs... i mean, such a weight! Such meaning! Or is it only good fun when Horde does it and gets away with it?
    dude, horde had to raid its city and murdering his champions during pandaria.
    now had to help a dumb cow and a laughable orc murdering forsakens and other hordies left and right because they have to help their ally masters

oh, and literally had to help an human to free the main cause of orc corruption in wod prologue.
    then start to murdering basically all orc heroes of the history.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does that mean Tyrande will wear Sally's old outfit?
    Thats what this means right?

I mean, asking for a friend.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

She will have storyline in Ardenweald. Depending on what we will see she will either go evil or become new Winter Queen and save the Ardenweald.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Whitemane was corrupted and brainwashed by Malganis. Tyrande works for Elune, and Elune can take her power away.

Unless you mean to say that Elune is also evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    So does that mean Tyrande will wear Sally's old outfit?
    Thats what this means right?

I mean, asking for a friend.
    I'm certain The Foundry has plenty of material for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    I'm certain The Foundry has plenty of material for you.
    You mean... For my friend.

C... Chronar.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Tyrande and Malfurion had their chance to shine and ruined it. Introduce a new leader that governs the night elfs and hates horde. I dont want any druid or priestess or hunter to be the leader, make a highborn the leader who doesnt give a crap about the Alliance and only thinks about night elfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    Tyrande and Malfurion had their chance to shine and ruined it. Introduce a new leader that governs the night elfs and hates horde. I dont want any druid or priestess or hunter to be the leader, make a highborn the leader who doesnt give a crap about the Alliance and only thinks about night elfs.
    Blizzard doesn't like characters that have a spine. Those that do, turn into villains or are just killed off. I'm quite amazed that Greymane is still alive.

Blizzard's perfect leader is Anduin. Varian had spine, so he had to go.

The Sunreavers just randomly started an armed resistance against legitimate dalaran law enforcement, after members of their organisation surpported Garrosh twice, against the ruling of the council of six. Yeah, if you randomly start to attack the police because they want to investigate your little cult, you get shot down.

Where the Orcs basically got wellfare and plenty of food and water without having to do much, after commiting a genocide for the lolz, destroying a kingdom and attempting to commit multiple other genocides for the lolz. Not to forget that the Orcs were members of the burning legion and so far, killing demons or allies of the legion was always presented as a moral choice

They were proven right though? The Forsaken were always just as bad as the Scourge and they always wanted to kill the living. Hell, Sylvanas has proven herself to be even more evil than Arthas. Not to forget that all Forsaken are former Scourge Combatants who commited treason and crimes against the people of Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    My working theory is that Tyrande is going to get a redemption arc of some kind in Shadowlands. I think the Night Warrior transformation was not actually anything to do with Elune, but was rather tapping into some darker aspect or entity completely unrelated to Elune (perhaps the Void, or some similar force that grants power to its adherents). I think Tyrande is going to grapple with this revealed corruption, and in the Ardenweald will find some form of process or method that will allow her to throw off the Night Warrior transformation and assume her previous incarnation. She may even contact Elune and get some answers of a kind, perhaps explaining that Elune's inability to intercede was due to the Jailer's power being utilized by Sylvanas.

I think the Champion and Shandris are likely to be involved in this as well as part and parcel of the Ardenweald zone's storyline.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by mrlowrider View Post
    the only similarities they have is I want both of them to crush me with their thighs
    That just goes without saying
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

it takes so much to become or be a great writer. I think there used to be so much potential in these characters but not much was digged- partially b'cuz blitz looks at them as assets now, not litterature or beingsof a narration- thus we are always left with loose ends and unfinished structures of narralogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    Ah yes... the most important lore character, Sally Whitemane. Had so much relevance to the story.
    Literally only memorable cause of her outfit.

Does this mean we kill her at the end of a low level dungeon? I’m cool with that. Never been a fan of her... Maiev for Nelf leader! She would have been way more believable and fearsome as an avatar of vengeance. Tyrande’s been so lame in Wow that I just can’t take her seriously as Night Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account

What did you want them to do with the orcs? Send them on a paid beach vacation in tanaris or some shit? They were prisoners AFTER they burnt down nearly half a continent.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    Does this mean we kill her at the end of a low level dungeon? I’m cool with that. Never been a fan of her... Maiev for Nelf leader! She would have been way more believable and fearsome as an avatar of vengeance. Tyrande’s been so lame in Wow that I just can’t take her seriously as Night Warrior.
    YES! Holy moly, you’re the first person to say what I’ve been thinking since The Frozen Throne.

As for OP? Eh, the last line was more likely than anything else.

$20 says Tyrande's experience in Ardenweald makes her heelturn on hating the Horde faster than Jaina did in Thros, and if it doesn't I'll start her raid boss countdown timer.