Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Gotta keep those lore standards high for a video game about slaying internet dragons for imaginary loot. :^)
    Yeah, imagine caring about the story in a RPG, oh the horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Sylvanas fanboy is shocked to find his Tsundre leader is throwing him under the bus.
    Seriously lmao

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I’m looking through the spoilers for 8.3 and I’m not seeing any datamined information that shows Sylvanas loyalists leaving the Horde and following her.

Is this some kind of mistake? You’re telling me I have to listen to Thrall and Baine?

Could someone please confirm this? There has been separate storylines for those loyal and I have no clue why they would end that now.
    Not sure if you're serious or not - but I do wish to say this...

*cough*

She left YOU!

She doesn't like you!

She dumped you.

She doesn't want "loyalists" and doesn't care if you're "loyal".

You're not worth it to her, and that's why she dumped you.

Stop driving past her house - it's creepy, and that says alot considering she's undead! Move on with your life already! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Yeah, imagine caring about the story in a RPG, oh the horror.
    Imagine caring so much you become a jaded cynic who refuses to suspend disbelief and instead spends their entire existence whining, bitching and complaining that your favorite video game no longer lives up to the rose tinted fantasies you've developed over 15 years of negative reinforcement from other equally cynical masochists who clearly dislike the game yet still continue to actively support it with a subscription.

Well, actually you'd fit right in here. Sorry, guess I'll see myself out.

It's called Shadowlands. An entire expansion for it. The non-loyalist ending would've been Tyrande leading us in glorious combat to cut that bitch's head off, and dangle it in gates of New Darnassus.

Could someone please confirm this? There has been separate storylines for those loyal and I have no clue why they would end that now.
    I think the vision N'Zoth shows us during his encounter of Azshara and Sylvanas scheming together is where the loyalist storyline is supposed to end ("Behold my betrayal... and yours."). It seems like that's the intent, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    There is no more Sylvanas loyalist storyline. It's over. Ion said she might remember you and take your actions from Legion/BFA into consideration, but will not spare you just like she wasn't going to spare you from Azshara when she originally intended for you to die along with the rest.
    I think she wanted player to survive so Azshara gets her necklace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    She already said she will kill everyone, that includes every loyalist sheep
    I want to help her in it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I’m looking through the spoilers for 8.3 and I’m not seeing any datamined information that shows Sylvanas loyalists leaving the Horde and following her.

Is this some kind of mistake? You’re telling me I have to listen to Thrall and Baine?

Dear Concerned Citizen
    Did you even play the loyalist story?
    Or are you here to be another one of mmochamp's 'ooh I think I found sMt to attack and people will be with me because we need this circlepat for validatiom' people?

Because she clearly went away for now and we played our part with her, served our function.
    If she ever needs us... well, we shall see. Till then we wait. Or we realize she just used us and flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    It's called Shadowlands. An entire expansion for it. The non-loyalist ending would've been Tyrande leading us in glorious combat to cut that bitch's head off, and dangle it in gates of New Darnassus.
    I hope loyalist ending will be that we kill Tyrande.

- - - Updated - - -

It is quite possible that Sylvanas won't matter in the story until the Maw. Then, we can see something in patches if Blizzard is merciful enough.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Blizzard should put in a second storyline that is just the player character sitting in jail. Maybe Baine could come in occasionaly and monologue about how they failed society but that he believes that they can be saved.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Blizzard should put in a second storyline that is just the player character sitting in jail. Maybe Baine could come in occasionaly and monologue about how they failed society but that he believes that they can be saved.
    Yeah, we’d just kill him. I want a true evil side, which blizzard is terrified to do. Sigh.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Yeah, we’d just kill him. I want a true evil side, which blizzard is terrified to do. Sigh.
    i think even some of the non-loyalists would kill baine for the bullshit the story has revolving around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Yup. Now it's just crappy story after crappy story that have no connection to each other at all.
    At least all the shit stories have a common theme with their whole "how can we make the alliance even better" schtick.

Why..would they allow your sylvanas scum a storyline.

Giving any player who supports sylvanas anything at this point is a meme.

In fact. Every player who did that storyline should have half their gear and gold taken away. They clearly mske poor life choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It’s over. Our decision got us four slightly different quests, blocked off another and added a few dialogue lines here and there.

Now we’re stuck with Baine as Warchief (Because nobody else on the council can be bothered exercising their power at all) and no way to kill the Horde filth who genuinely want to follow him. It’s a shame. But expected. Blizzard was never brave.

At least ganking rebels outside Orgrimmar in the last part was fun. I killed an Orc Warrior on my Blood Elf and planted a Horde flag in his corpse. It was incredibly cathartic. I just wish it were still possible.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-11-26 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    She already said she will kill everyone, that includes every loyalist sheep
    And her plan was for Azshara to kill us.
    At some point the delusions really need to stop.
    Azshara: We have a bargain, then. I will bring both fleets crashing to the ocean floor, and your champion will deliver the dagger to me.
    Sylvanas: And in turn, you will have the key required to free the Old God from his bonds... and leave him vulnerable.
    Azshara: You wound me, Warchief. After all, I am as dedicated to my master as you are to your subjects.
    Sylvanas: Indeed. Just be certain that once you have what you need, you dispose of your guests. Let none of the "heroes" escape.
    Azshara: I admire your ruthlessness, Windrunner. It seems our interests are aligned... at present.
    Sylvanas: At present.
    Azshara: Treacherous Banshee! Do you think I am blind to the darkness you seek to unleash?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295509/
    Last edited by Galathir; 2019-11-26 at 09:20 AM.

If you want to continue the story where your character refused to at least pretend to rejoin the Horde, I guess the other option is to delete the loyalist character, to emulate being thrown in prison forever.

Well, in the previous patch, it turned out that if you sided with Sylvanas, you were wrong. What other story did you expect after that?

You can kill Sylvanas....
    You can force loyalist hide....
    You can put Baine or Anduin on throne of Horde....

But you never kill reason why we stand with Sylvanas in the first place. Sylvanas can die...but people who burned Teldrassil and are proud of it..will never go away.

Loyalist are still there...forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    You can kill Sylvanas....
    You can force loyalist hide....
    You can put Baine or Anduin on throne of Horde....

But you never kill reason why we stand with Sylvanas in the first place. Sylvanas can die...but people who burned Teldrassil and are proud of it..will never go away.

Loyalist are still there...forever.
    Damn, Godwin is tickling me so hard with this comment. But I must resist.
    You want to do what Sylvanas had planned for you? Kill your character and stay dead.