Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, Darkness Incarnate himself in Warcraft 3 was Banjo-Kazooie tier:

Y'all thinking WoW is becoming cute need to work on your memories or at least admit that you played the old games with your eyes closed.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2019-12-06 at 06:01 PM.

No. We had gnomes 14 years ago. It started out cute

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go play other games for a bit and come back to wow, it'll shock you instantly when you realize this game has always had exaggerated, cute and cartoony graphics and you've just played it for so long that it no longer occurs to you.

Yes, wow have had cute things but now its so much more. Seems like they are tying to appeal to the disgusting furry market.

To pleased to few real girls we have in wow
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    Pink haired midgets with squeaky voices and weird moustaches have been running around since vanilla.

WoW was always whimsical
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Ehhh... I don't like Vulpera, I don't find them cute. It's probably their bodies, they look just as malformed as the goblins.
    I think gnome females are supposed to be "cute" with their huge eyes and pink hair - I don't like them either, but some people do. I know a guy who whispers me whenever he sees a female gnome with a cute / funny name (he even tried to convince me to make a gnome named Gnomelette).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Gnomes are not cute no matter how i look at it. They are an abomination.
    Agreed. But for some reason some people find them cute.

Wow have always been a cartoony setting, guess that's what people like about wow.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    No, WoW was always dark and gloom. It wasn't cute. They changed game direction to please chinese anime players.
    The first race added to please Chinese playerbase was Blood Elves. How ironic that you have an avatar of one, then complain about Blizzard pleasing Chinese playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Wow have always been a cartoony setting, guess that's what people like about wow.
    Legit cartoony settings age way better than realistic ones. Classic,(IMO) while showing it's age is still pretty nice to look at compared to something like Star Wars Galaxies.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The first race added to please Chinese playerbase was Blood Elves. How ironic that you have an avatar of one, then complain about Blizzard pleasing Chinese playerbase.
    This is wrong. Blood elves were in WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Legit cartoony settings age way better than realistic ones. Classic,(IMO) while showing it's age is still pretty nice to look at compared to something like Star Wars Galaxies.
    That's true.
    Do you hear the voices too?

This is wrong. Blood elves were in WC3.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...p5t/?context=3

"Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of asian players (either korean or chinese - I can't remember which was live at that point) - where many remarked on the horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play."

Also WC3 Elves looked much more rough and less anime-ish.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2019-12-02 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Everything looked more rough in WC3, lol

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Everything looked more rough in WC3, lol
    You can see the old design in the ghosts in the village of north west Ghostlands. That was also the vanilla "high Elf" model. They didn't just up-rez it, they made a completely different model for TBC.

EDIT: Found some screenshots of the pre-TBC High Elf model for reference: http://i.imgur.com/aOlOja4.jpg
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2019-12-02 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...p5t/?context=3

"Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of asian players (either korean or chinese - I can't remember which was live at that point) - where many remarked on the horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play."

Blood elves are not anime. They are completely opposite style. Vulperas and kung fu pandas are digusting chinese anime style. They could implement pandas as furbolgs, that would be good.

Blood elves are not anime. They are completely opposite style. Vulperas and kung fu pandas are digusting chinese anime style. They could implement pandas as furbolgs, that would be good.
    I watch a lot of anime and there's nothing that is simular to Vulperas and Pandaren.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The fact that many Elves in WoW received to the dough-eye styles inherently suggest you're off the mark. There is strong anime tones to Elves. Even their hair take notes from popular anime and Japanese video game character designs.

7+ Year Old Account
    i love all the "lol blizzard giving furries races"
    People seem to forget the game launched with a furry race(tauren), then added another in only its third expansion(worgen). some would even say the first expansion (Draenei) ,and people have been begging for a scalie race since vanilla (naga)

also the entire druid class....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Yeah, nothing says subtle like naked chicks with huge tits and spider legs growing out of their backs (looking at you, Kerrigan and Andariel).
    Kerrigan has wings you monster