Poll: Do you want Arthas back?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'd like to see Arthas' story play out more. Not the Lich King's, Arthas'. Hopefully some redemption for him?
    I'm a thread killer.

I mean let's be quite honest folks; Warcraft runs on comic book sensibilities; nothing is sacred, nothing is im,mutable, and no one stays fucking dead.

Probably will ruin it, yeah.

I never got that desire to constantly bring back dead villains. Very true to characterize it as US comic book mentality, which never made sense to me and seemed like milking content and softening of consequences. Death should be a big deal for a character, not just something to get over every time it's convenient. That's lazy storytelling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Theramore you have like created about a thread per day if not more for the last month.
    Well, when someone craves attention from everyone, they gotta do what they gotta do.
    Last edited by Oakshana; 2020-01-10 at 06:53 AM.

Arthas story is complete, Nerzhuls is not, which is why Arthas is coming back in some form, most likely as the reveal that Nerzhul is the jailer.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Arthas, Leader of the Forsaken and new Warchief of the Horde. I like it.
    absolutely

wow's writing and entire lore is absolute trash. there is no possible way to ruin any of it

Can't be any worse than the shitty end he got in ICC.

No, I take that back. I don't know what 2020 Blizzard has in store for us and I don't really want to find out.

"oh no bringing back that one shitty one dimensional character with the unheard before original plot of 'extremist corrupted by power becomes a bad guy' might ruin it!!!!"