Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    This comment didn't age well child did it? Do yourself a fav and never gamble on anything. "OMG OMG I NEED TO PUT A BET IN RIGHT AWAY THEY JUST SCORED A GOAL 1MIN INTO THE GAME AND ARE UP BY ONE!!! THEY'RE GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Kid Cloudotq
    Lol "child", why would you be offended by this? That'd be like being offended everyone someone silly says "Limit is gonna win THIS TIME!", it always happens. It's always silly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Nice to see EU getting shit on. Fitting with Classic WoW out as well.
    first time? !_!

7+ Year Old Account
    What?
    Also, classic? What?

Quote Originally Posted by BaronRivendare View Post
    Just making sure here, if you were "switching back and forth today between Limit and Method, Method is in the EU and Mythic didn't go live there until just about 2 hours ago which is why you didn't see them doing any progress because it wasn't available to them at all yet.
    I'm EU so I know when reset day is and I haven't been talking about the actual fights or progress but only about the commentary.

id be worried If they NA wasnt ahead with that 18 hour headstart

Can Limit or any other NA guilds really claim world first since they have a 18h headstart? Or is it measured another way? Like number of wipes and such?

Cmon LIMIT! DO US PROUD FOR ONCE FFS

Is anyone from Pieces streaming?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Method is actually terrible at early bosses holy shit

Pieces already 6/12 down and 2 hours faster.. US will loose again..

Pieces at 6/12 while Method is at 4/12

Looks like the game is already over for Method if they struggle with early bosses, just imagine the struggling with hard bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by MoeCipo View Post
    Pieces already 6/12 down and 2 hours faster.. US will loose again..
    They are on rampage. What's holding method back

ITT: people thinking speed on the early bosses matters. need i remind everyone that for the past like 5 tiers Limit has been the first guild to the final boss and has finished 2nd every time. unless the final boss is xavius, it literally doesn't matter.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Speed on first bosses doesn't matter. US will loose, EU will win, my bet is again Method.. Quite sad, US has more time, they had easier bosses (because hp and dmg tuning was happening while Limit was killing first bosses) and they still can't win.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be funny if Pieces wins but I think the real race starts on N'Zoth. Bugs and retarded tuning are a tradition.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Can Limit or any other NA guilds really claim world first since they have a 18h headstart? Or is it measured another way? Like number of wipes and such?
    That'll be the shitshow if they ever do get a World First, salty fanboys from other guilds will say it's less legitimate.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    That'll be the shitshow if they ever do get a World First, salty fanboys from other guilds will say it's less legitimate.
    Well, in any traditional sport, you would not be able to call it a win if you start with a headstart. Why would it be different in esport (if we can call the World First Race that way)?

24 hour head start and still losing the race

Why is no one talking about how Pieces made Method look like scrubs?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    If US gets the kill early in the week, I am assuming people will compare reset to kill time as "world first"? If EU gets the kill less than 24 hours later they will count as unofficial WF or something like that?