Quote Originally Posted by Agartha View Post
    Glad Limit won. Im so happy they streamed comms, so much more interesting listening to them figure out mechanics, cooldowns etc, than listening to casters. Also just chilling with Max was much cooler than the horribly overproduced nonsense of Method, where they're trying to sell you something every 10 seconds.
    Even past that, it was quite nice to hear the comms to see how calm and relaxed they were on many pulls.

Like two parts that stuck out to me was someone died as they were starting the mythic phase, they were explaining why and then someone was like "Shut up" to immediately follow it up with a "I'm sorry, I didn't mean shut up" just for someone else to jokingly cut him off to say "shut up" and they all just laughed.

And then there was a part where after they came out, when the beams split the group they called out "oh, you're on the wrong side" because someone got divided from the group by the beam, to which they responded with "I do what I want", again, jokingly.

It's just a bit of an eye opener. I haven't raided for Cutting Edge or anything but I've dabbled a good amount into mythic raiding and even in heroic raiding, you see people all too often just blow a gasket because of the silliest things, thinking that getting mad or screaming at someone will "fix" the issue. It just goes to show when you can have a more calm, relaxed situation people can perform better than stressing them out more.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Method killed Nzoth in less pulls so I guess they technically got WF! Gz to Method on true WF!
    Yeah I mean when you steal other guilds strats, exploit Ra-den and take 25 pulls off your pull counter.... naturally you'll have less pulls duh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    yeah too bad method didnt get complexitys milions of dollars so they wouldnt need to sell you shirts for 20$ maybe you can give them that money so they can stop doing that?
    Oh stop child, method fans are the biggest spergs I swear. The leftists of America, glad i'm Canadian

15+ Year Old Account
    with as cringe as method fanboys are being i wish alpha and pieces both leapfrogged them and knocked them to 4th
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice timing on that rank 3 essence, eh?

I jest, I jest. Grats to Method!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    with as cringe as method fanboys are being i wish alpha and pieces both leapfrogged them and knocked them to 4th
    I highly doubt Pieces, they have had some internal drama with one mage quitting mid-progress final boss. But who knows.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm European and I'm of the "may the better one win" ideology, but I really wanted Limit to win, they act more friendly, less corporate? At least that's the vibes I'm getting from them. Like a big bunch of friends playing to win. Even though I was watching Preheat since I preferred a mage PoV, listening to Max leading made me like him a lot, very motivating and encouraging coaching from him. Well done to this guild. Method looks a little cold in comparison, too "professional" or "job-like" for my standards.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    yeah too bad method didnt get complexitys milions of dollars so they wouldnt need to sell you shirts for 20$ maybe you can give them that money so they can stop doing that?
    Method had the chance to get huge corporate sponsors with Red Bull etc and they blew it by thinking that they're a bigger corporation than they really are.

It was a bit awkward watching the Method stream right after they killed it. That beat up music playing, obviously intended to play when they were screaming and cheering over winning the world first, was instead playing as they hugged eachother in relief over having finally killed the boss, camera men swarming them to catch their lukewarm reactions, and Jeath giving the thousand yard stare in the corner.

Method killed Nzoth in less pulls so I guess they technically got WF! Gz to Method on true WF!
    Come on dude.. don't be that stupid.. It's just pathetic.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Method had the chance to get huge corporate sponsors with Red Bull etc and they blew it by thinking that they're a bigger corporation than they really are.
    Can you elaborate how they blew it?

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Pull counter is irrelevant. No matter how we look at it, Limit achieved World First (pre rank 3 breath and they didn't do heroic splits either) and people are still trying to discredit it in a way.

Next race will be interesting, these are the things I wish Blizzard can implement:

1. No BOE's for Mythic or make them drop as BoP in the raid from trash mobs.
    2. No split raids for Mythic gearing, PLEASE. In the first month during the release of the raid make ALL normal/heroic bound you to Mythic Instance ID (shared with all the players in the same raid). This way you can only play mythic in that instance id, so people doing splits with 5 mains 25 alts will no longer work since the mains will be locked to a different mythic instance id. This may hurt the random pugs that do a heroic and then want to do Mythic in another random pug.

The above two points (especially 2, which will never happen) will make races much more fun as it means less grinding and all other guilds without the time will have a better chance at competing too.
    At that point just make all raids share one lockout so you can only clear the raid once during a reset, normal, heroic, or mythic.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    At that point just make all raids share one lockout so you can only clear the raid once during a reset, normal, heroic, or mythic.
    Unfortunately I guess there's no real solution that would work for split raids and I suppose RNG would be a much bigger factor without splits since you rely on just that one run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Unfortunately I guess there's no real solution that would work for split raids and I suppose RNG would be a much bigger factor without splits since you rely on just that one run.
    BFA was the "solution" to split raiding and people went even harder than they did when master looting was a thing. Returning to a single lockout for the entire raid would be the closest solution to fixing split raids but even then I feel like guilds would just put out even more effort in the first few weeks of raiding by stacking even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Limit killed it in less time they killed most bosses in less time. And Method sat and watched limits videos they were way less efficient copying limits strats
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    It was a bit awkward watching the Method stream right after they killed it. That beat up music playing, obviously intended to play when they were screaming and cheering over winning the world first, was instead playing as they hugged eachother in relief over having finally killed the boss, camera men swarming them to catch their lukewarm reactions, and Jeath giving the thousand yard stare in the corner.
    Always bitching.

They seemed way more excited than I thought they would

Every tier becoming more about money and external shit. Shadowlands WF races will be a shit show of coaching, mathematicians in the background and God knows what else.
    Leave alone all the BoEs... People even using items from different armor type...

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Yup got it myself trying it out on world elites with like 3mill hp im seeing anywhere from 7-11% of my damage from breath.
    and that 7-11% single damage up by rank 3 essence for raid is HUGE in N'zoth, almost trivializes whole boss. No wonder Method got it with less pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    and that 7-11% single damage up by rank 3 essence for raid is HUGE in N'zoth, almost trivializes whole boss. No wonder Method got it with less pulls.
    Only one Method player (Rogerbrown) had the rank 3 breath. Don't make it like it made a big difference.

There is always a way, for example, do WF like challenge modes were done or how the MDI's are done, fixed ilvl and you pick all the items you want.
    Only left, beside bugged bosses is skill and time.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pull counter is irrelevant. No matter how we look at it, Limit achieved World First (pre rank 3 breath and they didn't do heroic splits either) and people are still trying to discredit it in a way.

Next race will be interesting, these are the things I wish Blizzard can implement:

1. No BOE's for Mythic or make them drop as BoP in the raid from trash mobs.
    2. No split raids for Mythic gearing, PLEASE. In the first month during the release of the raid make ALL normal/heroic bound you to Mythic Instance ID (shared with all the players in the same raid). This way you can only play mythic in that instance id, so people doing splits with 5 mains 25 alts will no longer work since the mains will be locked to a different mythic instance id. This may hurt the random pugs that do a heroic and then want to do Mythic in another random pug.

The above two points (especially 2, which will never happen) will make races much more fun as it means less grinding and all other guilds without the time will have a better chance at competing too.

This really wont do much of anything. If you are trying to limit gear these top guilds have it will simply force Blizzard to tune the mechanics to lesser gear level and they still will be miles ahead guilds outside the top 5
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT