I don't think Drest will be a hard boss that holds others back long, but based on Aversion (a good guild in their own right) with like 40+ attempts already and based on Methods attempts so far I think this is a boss that Limit really excelled with their comp/strategy and perhaps made its difficulty seem lesser than it truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    I don't think Drest will be a hard boss that holds others back long, but based on Aversion (a good guild in their own right) with like 40+ attempts already and based on Methods attempts so far I think this is a boss that Limit really excelled with their comp/strategy and perhaps made its difficulty seem lesser than it truly is.
    Aversion is trying drest instead of ra-den?

Cannot wait for Il'gynoth to get hotfixed 10 minutes after Method get there

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Yep, for a while now. Not even sure if they tried Ra-Den.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. I wake up and I fully expected Method to be on Ilgy. Did not expect for them to just get to Dreth. Looks like they might get it in same amount of attempts or a bit more.

Hopefully Ilgy goes down today!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Yea, I think most guilds seeing Ra'Den being more difficult and how quickly Drest was killed will make the decision to kill Drest first. Which is probably the right call as its the easier boss by all accounts. But maybe not the complete pushover that was originally thought after such a quick kill by Limit.

Yea, I think most guilds seeing Ra'Den being more difficult and how quickly Drest was killed will make the decision to kill Drest first. Which is probably the right call as its the easier boss by all accounts. But maybe not the complete pushover that was originally thought after such a quick kill by Limit.
    Limit has some insanely geared multidotters which seems to be what's making the difference.

Limit outperformed Method on pretty much every boss so far.

I really hope they don't choke on N'Zoth

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Limit has some insanely geared multidotters which seems to be what's making the difference.
    Limit's strength really has been their fire mages. Both gear and player skill wise. They've ran heavy fire mages throughout the tier and its something not seen by the other guilds and its worked. Pretty consistently Limit's DPS has been ahead of other guilds, including Method's. This was evident on Ra'Den where Method struggled more with DPS checks prior to their use of the warlock stacking abuse.

Limit's strength really has been their fire mages. Both gear and player skill wise. They've ran heavy fire mages throughout the tier and its something not seen by the other guilds and its worked. Pretty consistently Limit's DPS has been ahead of other guilds, including Method's. This was evident on Ra'Den where Method struggled more with DPS checks prior to their use of the warlock stacking abuse.
    Also their Warriors have been crushing hard

Il'gynoth is a scary boss, there's really no planned times for cooldowns. Just kind of on the fly callouts from Max. Feels like 21 people raiding instead of 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of having the raid leader making calls like a 'coach' outside of the raid. It has its downsides, though. For example as Max is not in-game he can't manually control the camera and look around. It's insane that he's been so effective at it. I think he's a very good raid leader.

Time for Method to, once again, take a massive dump on Limit.

Limit is winning this one btw, half of Method's roster is washed up

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Limit is winning this one btw, half of Method's roster is washed up
    "Limit is winning this one!" Uldir

"Limit is winning this one!" BoD

"Limit is winning this one!" EP

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    The lvl of trolls in this thread is making me laugh so much !

Anyway, Method only starting back at 11:00, so in 35 minutes from now.
    You call that a troll but it happened just like when Max sat on stream saying that there was a conspiracy to keep them from winning when in reality it was his shitty calls on every single race that made them lose

For the first one it was the fact that they extended instead of did a full clear so he cheated the raid out of many many upgrades and out of a few more ranks of the neck overall

For Jayna again it was just a lack of prep

For empress instead of resting when they knew a hot fix was coming they just kept rating not getting to that final choke point and he was bitching on stream saying that it didn’t need fixed because it was killable and anyone who needs it to be hot fix to get it down sucks

Redball was also behind them because method said fuck off to their sponsorship so you got that tweet about view bots

So now you come in here and I really hope that limit is smart this time and clears this fucking raid but I’m gonna hold my breath because something tells me that this boss is not going to die until Wednesday

I'd like to see an automatically exportable ERT plugin, BW plugin, DBM plugin, a WA, or even better RiO plugin that tracks every guild's time spent in raids, pulls done that integrates with warcraftlogs for those pulls. The plugin or WA tracks each individual's time in the raid per characters or something like that to make sure it covers only the guilds' raids Just use whatever Blizzard does for the ingame thing for raids. blah blah blah you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I like the idea of having the raid leader making calls like a 'coach' outside of the raid. It has its downsides, though. For example as Max is not in-game he can't manually control the camera and look around. It's insane that he's been so effective at it. I think he's a very good raid leader.
    Firedup deserves a bunch of credit as well he consistently has the correct camera angles

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    I'd like to see an automatically exportable ERT plugin, BW plugin, DBM plugin, a WA, or even better RiO plugin that tracks every guild's time spent in raids, pulls done, and it integrates with warcraftlogs for those pulls. That tracks each individual's time in the raid per characters or something like that to make sure it covers only the guilds' raids. Something like you have to have 15/20 for M or 20/30 for H, people with the addon that is in the raid for it to count. blah blah blah you get the idea
    How would it work considering their logs aren't even public so if your wanting something that public can see wouldnt work.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    I'd like to see an automatically exportable ERT plugin, BW plugin, DBM plugin, a WA, or even better RiO plugin that tracks every guild's time spent in raids, pulls done that integrates with warcraftlogs for those pulls. The plugin or WA tracks each individual's time in the raid per characters or something like that to make sure it covers only the guilds' raids Just use whatever Blizzard does for the ingame thing for raids. blah blah blah you get the idea
    Their logs aren't public for a reason. Even with vods you don't get everything.