Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Marked the important parts for you. The bug we are talking about is currently experienced by 60 players. Additionally many bugs happen due to some weird networking problems, which often makes it basically impossible to detect on-site.
    *Experienced by 60 players and the thousands of Twitch viewers/fanboys who will have a live platform about how un-serious Blizzard is these days

For sure, it doesn't affect Bobby and his monthly LFR run. Unless Bobby is a Method/Limit fanboy, he will probably get pissed by bugs he'll never see himself.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    It's not a huge issue, once top guilds kill it they just nerf the encounter like always. End boss lasting month isn't anything new.
    Since day rading started the only boss that lasted more than 2 resets was a horrifically bugged KJ. No a month with the gear they already have is beyond unacceptable and would never be killed by really any guilds outside the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Since day rading started the only boss that lasted more than 2 resets was a horrifically bugged KJ. No a month with the gear they already have is beyond unacceptable and would never be killed by really any guilds outside the top 100.
    Why would it be unacceptable? Mythic is supposed to be the hardest content after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/KindPlacidReindeerDansGame

why is the Raid Leader of Complexity Limit saying burn boss when they come out of the heart when they exploited the boss? Did they mean to kill the boss even if clearly exploiting?
    They didn't exploit you are thinking of method and raden. The shield went up at 25% if the shield hadn't gone up they would have wiped it. Since the shield went up at 25% it's not unreasonable to think that was a burn phase that you had to do x amount of damage then go down and beat the add after he reshielded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalName View Post
    Why would it be unacceptable? Mythic is supposed to be the hardest content after all.
    Because these players are so much better than you that it's basically unfathomable already have optimal corruption and a gear level most mythic players won't have for months and have been rading 14 plus hours a day since mythic opened. Making a final boss a pure gear check that even if you execute mechanics perfectly can't be killed is moronic and will kill the little interest left in hardcore raiding. New mechanics are increasing difficulty making a boss have a stupid amount of health is not.

Because these players are so much better than you that it's basically unfathomable already have optimal corruption and a gear level most mythic players won't have for months and have been rading 14 plus hours a day since mythic opened. Making a final boss a pure gear check that even if you execute mechanics perfectly can't be killed is moronic and will kill the little interest left in hardcore raiding. New mechanics are increasing difficulty making a boss have a stupid amount of health is not.
    Just sounds like your scope of raiding is really narrow, seeing as nowhere did I say that it should purely be a gear check.

why is the Raid Leader of Complexity Limit saying burn boss when they come out of the heart when they exploited the boss? Did they mean to kill the boss even if clearly exploiting?
    because in progress you push % to see what happens.
    stop being a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    No idea. It just lacks entertainment value once I got over the "wow, it's the world first race and I never seen it" factor. Now I just feel like it's gameplay b roll with casters talking about energy drinks and what they had for dinner most the time. Then sure an extremely buggy encounter being broadcasted during a pretty bad PR time isn't so great to deal with either I would have to say. I don't want it to die or anything but it probably needs to figure out a way to keep dead air off the channel with more than what type of sandwich you like most conversations.
    Yup Limit is actually interesting because you can listen to the strats developing methods stream on the other hand outside Preach Rich and Jdotb have never played high end. Limit's casters are also way more experienced game wise if for some reason you don't like coms.

Limit wanting to kill a bugged end of expansion boss is not comparable with method exploiting raden what do you guys think

Just sounds like your scope of raiding is really narrow, seeing as nowhere did I say that it should purely be a gear check.
    You literally did that's the only way a fight takes a month with the skill level of these players and the prep done.

- - - Updated - - -

Limit wanting to kill a bugged end of expansion boss is not comparable with method exploiting raden what do you guys think
    Wasn't obvious it was bugged stop trolling

stop trolling
    they did not want to kill it, they just wanted to push % and see what are the next mechanics.

You literally did that's the only way a fight takes a month with the skill level of these players and the prep done.
    Yeah, with your shitty imagination perhaps.

Either way, the concept that an end boss of a tier not being beatable until a few weeks into the patch shouldn't shock anyone. Be it by bug or by design.

Yeah, with your shitty imagination perhaps.

Either way, the concept that an end boss of a tier not being beatable until a few weeks into the patch shouldn't shock anyone. Be it by bug or by design.
    It would be Cthun all over again - which went over so well for developers. If you don’t want someone to beat an encounter don’t put it out. See also: avatar of war and the sleeper from Everquest

Quote Originally Posted by Ralahast View Post
    It would be Cthun all over again - which went over so well for developers. If you don’t want someone to beat an encounter don’t put it out. See also: avatar of war and the sleeper from Everquest
    Vanilla is the bedrock fron which wow grew so big, you can't call one of its most iconic fights unsuccessful. It was bugged on launch, once fixed it was still very difficult for guilds at the time.

I think the reason this race hasn't been as exciting is because even though it appears Limit has gotten above average tough breaks in the terms of server maintenance times and bugs/hotfixes there still has not been a single moment you've ever felt Method has been legitimately in this race at all. Seems like Method is falling further and further behind as the race has gone on than catch up as they usually do.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious if the MMO mods even care about the trolls in this thread? I though going off-topic was bannable, guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea, the no comms thing ALWAYS turned me off from method's stream, even when they were the only ones progressing an end boss and no one else was streaming it.

Would rather watch paint dry.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if it's true but apparently if they stream josh's voice they can get banned from twitch? lol
    I doubt it, considering Josh would not be speaking to Twitch but just calling out healer related stuff. Also, Method didn't stream comms before Josh got banned, so this has nothing to do with it. They likely don't want to explain their true intentions/tactics/train of thought for the encounters since there's information you can share that might not be obvious in a stream.

Also, it looks like blizzard fixed the bug now for the Thought Harvesters that spawn, they no longer cast and move at the same time. Though this obviously benefits Method currently since it was messed up/bugged for Limit. I doubt it's favouritism on Blizzard's part, they're just messing up big times. It just goes to show that they really need much tighter QA on the last boss, it's okay if they miss something because you need 100 variables to be true at the same time but this is kind of huge.

I'm also not understanding how they thought this could be possible without immune classes?
    Last edited by gobarj; 2020-02-04 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    this is the second time this race Limit spends hours on a boss only for blizzard to change tactics.....

i mean if you don't like certain tactic why not hotfix it on the spot?
    also their hotfix for nzoth to make the thots move while casting is big change that should have been made from the start not at this point after 3 days of tries....
    holy, how can blizzard do this, they reverted the thoughts movement while casting hotfix when limit is not raiding and method just started ..... this is so obvious.

Vanilla is the bedrock fron which wow grew so big, you can't call one of its most iconic fights unsuccessful. It was bugged on launch, once fixed it was still very difficult for guilds at the time.
    It feel over the day of the hotfix for pretty much all world level guild eu got it first was the main reason DnT didn't take it same with KT. That particular move may be part of why the guild died since they pissed blizzard off calling the fight to be fixed

It wasn't that hard of a fight and died sub 2 hours post hotfix.

- - - Updated - - -

holy, how can blizzard do this, they reverted the thoughts movement while casting hotfix when limit is not raiding and method just started ..... this is so obvious.
    Blizzard literally shifted hotfix times after dnt called them out basically giving the world first cthunn and later kt to nihilum do not underestimate their pettiness. Especially since limit's alliance guild was named this game is bad.

Nah just before that, during the bugged part, max clearly states "we dont kill him", they just wanted data on timers etc

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/546041023?t=0h31m12s

Wait? They reverted it? I was looking for a blue post on the initial change, couldn't find anything. And now they just reverted it?

I get that tuning a fight takes time and actual data. But doing it by just turning some knobs and without official communication (blue post) seems like they're just whack-a-mole'ing this...

edit: Just seen it on Method's stream. Damn, that has to be infuriating for Limit.
    Last edited by ohlins; 2020-02-04 at 01:29 PM.

Its known that Sco has connections to Blizz devs so he probably emailed them so they change it.

This race has been such a disaster from Limit exploiting bugged bosses to Method getting Blizz to change fights.