7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Really phenomenally well done, they were playing out of their minds the entire tier.

Absolutely deserved NA.
    Absolutely. I was looking at their DPS and they pushed it to the next level, it was fuckin crazy to watch. It's the main reason why they were consistently 30+ % ahead on nzoth compared to all their rivals.
    While I was siding with Method this race and hoped they would catch up somehow, I am really glad a well deserving guild won it. They shared their comms, their strats were open for all to see and follow from the very get go. Their re-clear was of blistering pace. Definitely no excuses here as to their legitimacy.

I will still wait for the next 14 hours to see if Method snag it so at least technically it would mean that they kill it within the same time frame from release as Limit. Technically it would still count as a world first, but It would seem their comp needs changing up if they need to get the fight cleaner than it currently is, which means it's gonna take longer for whoever they bring in to get up to pace.

Good race though, for sure, even if the instance itself was meh-ish. Been a good watch while at work and at home.

Shadowlands awaits!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Gz limit for their NA first, 16 hours to see if it becomes the world first.
    And now the excuses and tears start.
    *Popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    Lack of achievement pretty much confirms this is not how the fight was supposed to end. Geeze what a cluster of a fight from Blizzard from start to finish. Outstanding play by Limit through everything. They pretty much ran away with this thing.
    Nah, it's a different problem that also happens hc. Part of 8.3 being a mess though.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Going to miss Max's prog stream. Easily the best content I have seen in a long ass time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    How many hours has Method been raiding today? Has to be getting late in EU.
    They normally start at 10am. Now it `s 10:30pm in germany - which is where they stream from

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible there was no achievement because they were all MC'd haha.

Insane kill, I think they barely missed enrage even.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Awesome. The massively in debt cheaters of Method finally get toppled. So to all their obnoxious fanbois.

LOL.
    Limit is also massively in debt (to the tune of 270 million gold)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Pretty much - it doesn't affect literally anyone arguing about it which I find the best part. I understand caring about the world first race, but thinking Method or Limit give a shit about you making alt accounts to meme the other side? That genuinely is funny

- - - Updated - - -

It is the world first
    I assume to those it really appeals to, it's the same as supporting a football/soccer club.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

Yeah barely half a second away from the zerk. I was like omg did they wipe when the aoe pulse came out

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The fuck, I get being disappointed in there not being another phase or the secret phase not being that cool but this boss was too easy? Where you even watching? They needed a near perfect pull and literally killed it at the buzzer. The tuning doesn't get any tighter then that.
    Every endboss needed a near perfect pull and was killed ad the buzzer, nothing new there...Comparing to other end bosses this was easy as fuck, less then 300 pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    Limit is also massively in debt (to the tune of 270 million gold)
    How the heck are they gonna pay this off....??

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They lost Ghuun to extending the lockout. They lost Jaina and Azshara from Method having the better strat and them being too stubborn to change to it.

But this tier, complete domination. Limit reached their final form lol.
    if you play good and get 16 hour headstart.. well good race

Might have been no achieve because they were all mind-controlled

If Pieces or Alpha get world 2nd, that would be the icing on the cake.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Max buying his entire guild Method World First T-Shirts.

Fucking brilliant. I love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Courteous of Max to remind people watching his stream to sub to the Complexity channel
    He was more talking about the raiders on the complexity channel than subbing to the channel itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

Im pretty sure we never fight Nzoth and its all in our mind, and when we return from Shadowlands the Black Empire is in full swing. and every Alliance and Horde city and village is gone.

/tinfoil hat off
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Might have been no achieve because they were all mind-controlled
    Fairly sure that's it yeah it's a know bug with people not getting aotc as well.

Well played Limit, they have been phenomenal in this race. And the 16 hour start is irrelevant because Method is far from killing the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    Every endboss needed a near perfect pull and was killed ad the buzzer, nothing new there...Comparing to other end bosses this was easy as fuck, less then 300 pulls.
    Two hours before the kill, Gingi said Limit was at 370 pulls. It's on par with Argus.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-02-06 at 09:35 PM.

Honestly, Method seems so far away from a kill. They aren't breaking 30% and it gets so much harder from there.