15+ Year Old Account
    i dont get how blizz can be that stupid to ask an opinion get a well thought out response to why it wont work for anyone attempting the fight and they do it anyway
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    blizzard has completely ruined this race. dismantling any lead limit earned themselves. insanity.
    It's the same every single tier except Limit are really the only ones to publically bitch about it when they get there first. Limit only became relevant this expansion so I guess the fact the guild that gets to the end boss first has to do significant beta testing has been a harsh wake up call.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It's the same every single tier except Limit are really the only ones to publically bitch about it when they get there first. Limit only became relevant this expansion so I guess the fact the guild that gets to the end boss first has to do significant beta testing has been a harsh wake up call.
    Method always has made comments about things in the fight that are unacceptable, as well as when Blizz makes changes that affect one team or the other's progression. This isn't a Limit vs Method thing. It is balancing the fights and not completely and dramatically changing how the fight works after 2 days of progress.

They are also the first competitive guild streaming with open mics.
    I'm sure they aren't the first guild to bitch about anything. Just the first mostly transparent guild to be in such a position.

Is the prestige of other top guilds so important to you that you feel the need to degrade limit for no reason?

These issues have been around since vanilla. Blizzard purposely fucked death and taxes to screw them out of wf aq and wf naxx when they spoke out about how bugged cthun was

This actually makes me think. Method said that today they were going to skip raiding and wait reset to try it again. Apparently from thier own experience seems like that they knew that this fight was an unfinished mess and decided to wait to get more gear and then start again from zero.

But still, what the hell. Blizzard should stop using those poor guys as thier own testers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    They are also the first competitive guild streaming with open mics.
    I'm sure they aren't the first guild to bitch about anything. Just the first mostly transparent guild to be in such a position.

Is the prestige of other top guilds so important to you that you feel the need to degrade limit for no reason?
    I'm not degrading anyone lol just saying that they're not the first guild to arrive at an end boss before any one else and find that it's not working properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The amount of disinformation and flat out ignorance in this thread is wildly up from what I can remember in previous threads regarding world first races (and that is saying something). Even when a member of SB and a couple of Limit members try to correct people.

But I can't expect anything different I guess I remember people fighting with a Paragon member telling him he was wrong about the finer details of raid progression in a previous tier. Smh
    Last edited by Metaz; 2020-02-04 at 03:01 AM.

Yeah Method is definitely cool, calm and collected whenever they run into bugs/hotfixes. Nothing happened on Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaz View Post
    The amount of disinformation and flat out ignorance in this thread is wildly up from what I can remember in previous threads regarding world first races (and that is saying something). Even when a member of SB and a couple of Limit members try to correct people.

But I can't expect anything different I guess I remember people fighting with a Paragon member telling him he was wrong about the finer details of raid progression in a previous tier. Smh
    Yeah it seems to increase every tier. I really wish the mods would turn it up a few notches and start keeping these WF threads on track. Every page is at least 50% either blatant trolling from the same handful of people or people responding to said trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    something something PooperNoodle something something

https://imgur.com/r/LivestreamFail/TSjMpDM

https://livestreamfails.com/post/52815
    Love that people get infracted for instigating shit in this thread but this dude literally posting a "twitter post" of 338 characters length when the max twitter length is 280 characters just gets ignored by the mods. Good job, mods!

Might want to check the whine that occured when blizzard fixed the elementals spell queing before you claim that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post
    These issues have been around since vanilla. Blizzard purposely fucked death and taxes to screw them out of wf aq and wf naxx when they spoke out about how bugged cthun was
    Yup hotfixes went out to EU first when they finally acknowledged how fucked fights were. Now whether that was to fuck with dnt is questionable but it had the same effect either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i dont get how blizz can be that stupid to ask an opinion get a well thought out response to why it wont work for anyone attempting the fight and they do it anyway
    Because it's blizzard and they always think they know best.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, I'm not even sure Blizzard knows how the fights are supposed to go.

I feel like I've said this before...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    At this point, I'm not even sure Blizzard knows how the fights are supposed to go.

I feel like I've said this before...
    Yeah that's kind of what happens when you can most of your q/a and still want to keep the last boss a "mystery". I don't get why they changed the adds at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Yeah that's kind of what happens when you can most of your q/a and still want to keep the last boss a "mystery". I don't get why they changed the adds at all.
    i just dont understand why they even bothered to ask for feedback on the get points as to why it would be a bad idea to change them like that and they still do it
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just dont understand why they even bothered to ask for feedback on the get points as to why it would be a bad idea to change them like that and they still do it
    I mean, their feedback seems to be "we use immunities to ignore half of this mechanic, don't change it!", which is probably not intended in the first place? They could also make it pierce immunities and they'd still complain.

Ultimately, it's Blizzard's decision how the fight should look, not top guilds saying "this is a strat we're using, whatever you make shouldn't affect it, because otherwise we need more gear".
    Because they'd get stuck on some random things and keep casting in void zones? Now they'll let them cast while moving, but this means the whole thing cannot merely be solved with immunities... which it probably wasn't meant to in the first place.

The main problem with this is that they reverted their Water Elemental hotfix on Jaina, even though it was a similar "this isn't how it's supposed to act" situation - which also feeds into all sort of conspiracy theories that they listen to Method's complaints more than Limit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I mean, their feedback seems to be "we use immunities to ignore half of this mechanic, don't change it!", which is probably not intended in the first place? They could also make it pierce immunities and they'd still complain.

Ultimately, it's Blizzard's decision how the fight should look, not top guilds saying "this is a strat we're using, whatever you make shouldn't affect it, because otherwise we need more gear".Because they'd get stuck on some random things and keep casting in void zones? Now they'll let them cast while moving, but this means the whole thing cannot merely be solved with immunities... which it probably wasn't meant to in the first place.
    so they just make the fight unkillable and look like even bigger idiots who have no clue how the fight should go?
    Get your shit together

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    so they just make the fight unkillable and look like even bigger idiots who have no clue how the fight should go?
    They make the fight require more gear, which will be acquired within the next day? How's that "unkillable"?

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    They make the fight require more gear, which will be acquired within the next day? How's that "unkillable"?
    Because gear won't fix the issues at hand and it won't go up as much as you think since most already have optimal corruption and at least 468 plus ilvl which with no titan forging is decently close to cap.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because gear won't fix the issues at hand and it won't go up as much as you think since most already have optimal corruption and at least 468 plus ilvl which with no titan forging is decently close to cap.
    They have one clear worth of mythic gear. 468 is also inflated by the cloak, which isn't all that powerful without its' proc, as well as the neck piece. And "optimal corruption" is one thing, but "optimal corruption on mythic gear" is another. Also, another few points of corruption resistance, which might let them use some different item combination. Also, mythic carapace gear being 485.

Also, lack of titanforging works against your argument, not for it. It means there will be 15ilvl difference between heroic and mythic stuff - and they don't really have a lot of the latter. Even raw stamina can help to remove some random deaths from miniscule overkills. Not to mention that any fight with a lot of adds basically double dips from gear upgrades - not only you do more damage to the boss, you also have higher uptime since adds die faster.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2020-02-04 at 05:23 AM.