Quote Originally Posted by Phanius View Post
    Nothing will be taken lightly, you can bet on that.

My gf and I went to a local diner last night. It was packed. A large group of people were discussing the current troubles & there was a consensus. If anyone tries to tell our town when to open stores and if we can leave our homes, there will be hundreds of armed citizens openly defying such orders. Also, 3 sheriff's deputies were present and said the sheriff will refuse to enforce such an order. Just as he's vowed not to enforce red flag gun laws.

Idk where you live, but where I am , central government can go f itself
    well your town is dumb as shit then
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Idk where you live, but where I am , ...
    ... the soon to be oldest resident will be 40 or younger.

I hope you are just baiting with your posting.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    well your town is dumb as shit then
    He is also likely a troll. I live in the south and I have never heard anyone call the federal government " the central government". Federal,National or DC/Washington yeah but never Central.That isn't a term used down here.
    Last edited by Rumred; 2020-03-17 at 08:26 PM.

Tennessee?
    That sounds right...

Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    He is also likely a troll. I live in the south and I have never heard anyone call the federal government " the central government". Federal,National or DC/Washington yeah but never Central? That isn't a term used down here.
    I use it interchangeably. Not a troll, BTW. I wouldn't use that term again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    No.
    What's stupid is making some ridiculous claim that you can do something about it...
    Show me what's being done now in the US.
    o wait...you can't.
    There is nothing more relevant during a pandemic than knowing who is infected, isolating them, and treating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    He is also likely a troll. I live in the south and I have never heard anyone call the federal government " the central government". Federal,National or DC/Washington yeah but never Central.That isn't a term used down here.
    i sure hope so but if not then he and his dipshit friends/neighbors are gonna have blood on their hands
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    We are on a wild timeline were Romney and Trump Admin are discussing just handing out 1k checks to everyone and its the Democrats wanting to means test it and add stipulations and cut the payment amounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    This would be quite interessting , how everything would work out

"New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday that he was considering whether to impose a shelter in place order which would essentially require residents to stay in their homes and keep outside social contact to a minimum to slow the spread of the coronavirus in the nation's largest city."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-next-n1161516

7+ Year Old Account

My gf and I went to a local diner last night. It was packed. A large group of people were discussing the current troubles & there was a consensus. If anyone tries to tell our town when to open stores and if we can leave our homes, there will be hundreds of armed citizens openly defying such orders. Also, 3 sheriff's deputies were present and said the sheriff will refuse to enforce such an order. Just as he's vowed not to enforce red flag gun laws.

In that case, please send back every federal dime you’re getting.

Or it will stop when your town cannibalizes itself.

I use it interchangeably. Not a troll, BTW. I wouldn't use that term again.
    Low post count, dumb stories, vague threats. Checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    We are on a wild timeline were Romney and Trump Admin are discussing just handing out 1k checks to everyone and its the Democrats wanting to means test it and add stipulations and cut the payment amounts.
    Yes. I think people don’t understand the gravity of this crisis. And I don’t at all mean the actual threat of COVID-19. I mean how much the landscape of fear will bring about drastic changes to society and how we do things. For better or for worse. This will be the next decades 9/11

Since everything you said it's a lie let's put some humor to it.

Those "armed citizens" have bazookas? Because you know, the evil government is coming at you with tanks and your AR15 won't fly against them but you still could start digging trenchs: the tanks will get stuck and you have half the work done for all the graves you are gonna need ( just put the sand back in the hole again).

thats pretty much how the nazi party started. Dudes talking shit in pubs. Rofl
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Looks like a bunch of ignorant idiots who don't know wtf they are doing, and will end up hurting themselves and others.

Yeah, every quarantine there are a bunch of idiots who think rules don't apply to them. The most important thing is to isolate them in any way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I mean, it's funny, but 1k/person isn't going to do much, that doesn't even cover rent for a lot of people

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, it's funny, but 1k/person isn't going to do much, that doesn't even cover rent for a lot of people
    Not if you live in a shitty overpriced city, but in any other decent place, you wont have to pay more than like 500 a month. Thats assuming you live alone, if you live with someone, it would only be 250.

This problem just solves itself.

LOL first state trooper and riot police that show up that town residents would be shitting their pants and they rushed home to obey the order.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by The Scourge of Azuremyst View Post
    Not if you live in a shitty overpriced city, but in any other decent place, you wont have to pay more than like 500 a month. Thats assuming you live alone, if you live with someone, it would only be 250.
    Not sure where on earth you live but I have never seen rent like that in over a decade. And I’ve lived in many different places