Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    From cars you dont have to be afraid but foot and bike masses.. dun know.. thats nasty
    Private car ownership should be permanently forbidden once and for all, for the sake of the climate. Now would be the best time to enforce that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scourge of Azuremyst View Post
    Private car ownership should be permanently forbidden once and for all, for the sake of the climate. Now would be the best time to enforce that.
    KEKW, good luck with that.

You can bet your ass after this crisis passes people will be buying cars like mad, because nowadays it's the only safe method of transportation and next pandemic is just a question of time.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... no that doesn't work for rural areas like where I live.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    KEKW, good luck with that.

You can bet your ass after this crisis passes people will be buying cars like mad, because nowadays it's the only safe method of transportation and next pandemic is just a question of time.
    People wont have the cash for that. The impending economic crash will dwarf the one of 1929, it will make sure that many companies will be going under, and people will be laid off by the masses. Universal basic income will be inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They got that case number by testing at an unprecedented scale, over 300k tests and still testing while their numbers basically don't go up at all. South Korea has absolutely contained it and are not going to close up shop so it gets out of control again they will keep doing what they have been doing.
    My country has 709 cases total. About half the size of South Korea and less than one-tenth the cases. These numbers are likely to increase of course.

South Korea might have plateaued. We'll have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    People wont have the cash for that. The impending economic crash will dwarf the one of 1929, it will make sure that many companies will be going under, and people will be laid off by the masses. Universal basic income will be inevitable.
    2nd hand cars will be cheaper. You already have all the leasing companies getting royally fucked with their fleets of cars rusting up in parkings.

People will be buying these in droves.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose the Australians have decided to test out if the heat actually does slow down the virus.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...risis-c-755181

It's like they saw the madness of Americans in Florida and decided to follow suite.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but if your entire area had it a month ago, you'd know about it because some people would have died.

Btw, do any doctors share this believe that everyone HAD it yet nobody required serious hospitalization, died, or was even tested?
    We are almost positive we had it towards the beginning of January / end of December (mother in-law talked to someone who came back from a stay in china), 4 of us were sick with really bad respiratory issues and hard time breathing, we were are all sicker than we have ever been in our lives, I could hardly walk around for a week and then it hit my throat and lungs, I still have a lingering cough from it and it had given me a bad infection. Canada has in most places sparse population so our ability to transmit it is a lot lower naturally.

People are 100% foolish to think it was not here before it became a "pandemic" Canada for example has thousands of people travelling to and from china on a regular basis and it is definitely very likely it was here considerably before it got like this. I hope we can do post sickness testing to see if we have had it and then I will be able to confirm that we had it WAY before everything got this bad and that because someone tests positive only confirms that it is in the country and has no bearing on how many are actually infected currently as there is no way to truly verify outside of the test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    I suppose the Australians have decided to test out if the heat actually does slow down the virus.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...risis-c-755181

It's like they saw the madness of Americans in Florida and decided to follow suite.
    A virus is loose, it may kill you, stay home, don't go out.
    Australia : Everything here is already tryin to kill us mate. What's one more? Stay home? You've seen our spiders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Isnt it autumn there? If so, then there is no heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the whole "spring break" thing of wanting to go to Florida, be around millions of other people, just so you can splash in the water. Like, can't you just go to the wave pool at Six Flags for that?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    What do you think would be easier/cheaper.

Use a network of shipping, storage and distribution that is already in place and you only need to give people money to access it.

Or.

Create a whole new storage/distribution system to get these supplies to 300+ million people across the country?
    It is about what I believe will help the most people. Considering how people in general have reacted so far giving them money is going to end up with them spending it wildly in panic rather then on necessities. Food and if the need arises water should be delivered along with a rent voucher. Money shouldn't be given as it is likely to be misspent

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I don't understand the whole "spring break" thing of wanting to go to Florida, be around millions of other people, just so you can splash in the water. Like, can't you just go to the wave pool at Six Flags for that?
    I never understood people wanting to be around masses of other unknown people at all. WTF is wrong with humanity, we are meant to be solitary creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I am aware the numbers are directly from the CDC. I never said they weren't. My point is that the "20% of people age 20-44" stat is useless. The range is far too broad, especially when compared to the other age brackets. It is meaningless for anyone in the lower half.

Also, linking the images of the charts shows you did not read my post. I had the second chart directly in the post of mine that you responded to.
    The ages most at risk are 65 and above so 20-44 is a fine age range. 44 is not old...

- - - Updated - - -

I never understood people wanting to be around masses of other unknown people at all. WTF is wrong with humanity, we are meant to be solitary creatures.
    Humans are not solitary creatures...

15+ Year Old Account
    38% of the hospitalized people in the US are in the age range of 20-54.

Also, the number of infected people just skyrocketed in there. White House is giving a press conference in 15mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    White House is giving a press conference in 15mins.
    Irrelevant, theyre totally incompetent anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Irrelevant, theyre totally incompetent anyway.
    Might be relevant if they declare martial law.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    38% of the hospitalized people in the US are in the age range of 20-54.

Also, the number of infected people just skyrocketed in there. White House is giving a press conference in 15mins.
    Oh nice i needed another good laugh, and Trump trying to pronounce words while making strange faces with his lips does that all the time. "I huf teh bast wurdz"

edit: awh it's one hour from now
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2020-03-20 at 02:56 PM.

And people are so disobedient, 24/7 curfews will become inevitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be relevant if they declare martial law.
    Didnt they do that in Lousiana during the Katrina hurricane? Some people still didnt care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    That is a misquotation of the CDC study. Out of people who are hospitalized, 20% of them are in the 20-44 age group which is different from 20% of all people infected in that age group being hospitalized.
    It's both. If you read the actual report, you'd see that.

Is this coming from your crystal ball, Nostradamus?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils