1. #6781
    It's getting worse and stay as much as safe... Try to enhance you immunity by having recommended food to enhance you immunity and stay home as much as possible. Always wear a mask and wash you hand frequently using recommended hand wash or sanitizer. Keep social distance and follow health instructions. A nation can only defeat the virus if works together. Otherwise, all we have to face pathetic condition as same as Italy

  2. #6782
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Now on to the MSN virus tracker

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/coronavirus

    State - Active Cases - Deaths

    IN 463 14
    TN 781 3
    MA 1822 15
    AZ 395 6
    WA 2448 132
    VA 381 9
    NJ 4335 65
    MI 2251 43

    Israel 2306 5

    Keep in mind: India 553 10
    India is going into full lockdown. Their numbers are likely to be underestimated by orders of magnitude.

    Based on these numbers, it seems that Israel compares favorably with 3 states, and not so good compared with the rest. On the other hand, I'm not sure how reliable the numbers of Virginia or Arizona are.
    Here's the thing, we're already almost 2 weeks on restricting orders country-wide. Right now we can't move away from our homes for more than 100 meters. Said states, on the other hand, maybe 1 week if that.

    There is hope we will break the curve, because we woke up "early", the US? It's only starting.

  3. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There is hope we will break the curve, because we woke up "early", the US? It's only starting.
    Wrong, CA had a near full lockdown similar to yours much earlier then you did.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  4. #6784
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,488
    The fear of the disease has succeeded in getting the worst out of many. In La Linea de la Concepcion, several ambulances were attacked with stones, with 28 elderly who were infected or already showing signs of illness. They come from another area, but the authorities have sought accommodation here for quarantine. But the residents were so angry that they decided to protest, and they tried to block the vehicles, according to Spanish police, who detained at least two people.

    Source (translated):
    https://www.24ur.com/novice/tujina/k...us-tujina.html

    I am not suprised people are pissed off if their save home become a quarantine dumping zone.

  5. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong, CA had a near full lockdown similar to yours much earlier then you did.
    March 16

    California: As of 12:01 AM Monday, March 16, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti ordered all bars, movie theaters, gyms and fitness centers closed, and for restaurants to limit themselves to take-out and delivery only.[210]

    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli..._United_States


    Israel did this and more country-wide with announcement at March 14th. I personally am working from home starting March 15th, first working day here. Schools and Universities were already closed for several days by then. KEKW. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_c...emic_in_Israel

    You bois totally dropped a ball on this, even in best case scenario of CA.

  6. #6786
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The fear of the disease has succeeded in getting the worst out of many. In La Linea de la Concepcion, several ambulances were attacked with stones, with 28 elderly who were infected or already showing signs of illness. They come from another area, but the authorities have sought accommodation here for quarantine. But the residents were so angry that they decided to protest, and they tried to block the vehicles, according to Spanish police, who detained at least two people.

    Source (translated):
    https://www.24ur.com/novice/tujina/k...us-tujina.html

    I am not suprised people are pissed off if their save home become a quarantine dumping zone.
    Some people have been also sending threatening messages and letters to doctors and nurses as people living around them fear they will bring the disease to their street.

    Ape like behaviour.

  7. #6787
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    March 16

    California: As of 12:01 AM Monday, March 16, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti ordered all bars, movie theaters, gyms and fitness centers closed, and for restaurants to limit themselves to take-out and delivery only.[210]

    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli..._United_States


    Israel did this and more country-wide with announcement at March 14th. I personally am working from home starting March 15th, first working day here. Schools and Universities were already closed for several days by then. KEKW. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_c...emic_in_Israel

    You bois totally dropped a ball on this, even in best case scenario of CA.
    Wrong, Again The Country more Stricter wide Lockdown didn't happen until recently.

    CA was in Full Lockdown in the 20th with potential penalties for breaking Quarantine. You're country just recently enacted that law.

    CA was ahead of Israel in 6 days. Seems like Israel is just as bad if not worse.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  8. #6788
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong, Again The Country more Stricter wide Lockdown didn't happen until recently.

    CA was in Full Lockdown in the 20th with potential penalties for breaking Quarantine. You're country just recently enacted that law.

    CA was ahead of Israel in 6 days. Seems like Israel is just as bad if not worse.
    Sources please.

    Or all you can do is mimic Trump with your "WRONG"? SAD!


    You have the timeline in front of your face.

  9. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Sources please.

    Or all you can do is mimic Trump with your "WRONG"? SAD!
    Because you're wrong. Took Israel a week to enact this kind of lockdown. Again you should ask for your PM's head like you did to American States.


    https://kvoa.com/news/2020/03/19/ca-...e-to-covid-19/
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  10. #6790
    Honestly, I am not even sure what the fuck you try to compare here, the no.1 most important measure that is not a thing until this day is mandatory quarantine for interstate travelers, if you even can do this thing. You try to sell me your "we did mesurrz", when what you did is STILL not even close to what actually needs to be done.

    But it's fine, let's return to this in a week time. Would be curious to see the outcome.

  11. #6791
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Honestly, I am not even sure what the fuck you try to compare here, the no.1 most important measure that is not a thing until this day is mandatory quarantine for interstate travelers, if you even can do this thing.
    Again, We Can't have a Mandatory Quarantine between Interstate Traveling, this is impossible due to the SIZE, States can't enforce that.

    You try to sell me your "we did mesurrz", when what you did is STILL not even close to what actually needs to be done.
    Says the country that lacks Respirators, States can't mandate the equivalent of the SWAT and or Military patrolling the streets like you do.

    Not sure what the fuck you're trying to compare to when CA alone completely Dwarfs your country in Size escpecially when they nowhere near have the same Power like your PM does.

    Governors of States are not PM's.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-26 at 09:51 AM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  12. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Again, We Can't have a Mandatory Quarantine between Interstate Traveling, this is impossible due to the SIZE, States can't enforce that.

    Says the country that lacks Respirators, States can't mandate the equivalent of the SWAT and or Military patrolling the streets like you do.
    Sounds like a YOU problem. Tough shit, m8.

    Guess you will be explaining this in history classes down the road how you could not do shit. Neither at Federal nor at State level.

  13. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Sounds like a YOU problem. Tough shit, m8.
    LMAO, you're dense.

    Guess you will be explaining this in history classes down the road how you could not do shit.
    And you're a Fool who acts like they know how to contain a Virus when even your PM was late in Enacting a Full Lockdown as well as pretending that Governors have the same powers to control the Military like your PM.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-26 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  14. #6794
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    LMAO, you're dense.



    And you're a Fool, and have no clue how USA works.
    USA works? News to me, indeed.

    You bois are like a guidebook to ineptitude right now. I just hope for your sake it's the last pandemic of this magnitude we will see next 50 to 100 years.

  15. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    USA works? News to me, indeed.
    You bois are like a guidebook to ineptitude right now. I just hope for your sake it's the last pandemic of this magnitude we will see next 50 to 100 years.
    And you're a Fool who acts like they know how to contain a Virus when even your PM was late in Enacting a Full Lockdown as well as pretending that Governors have the same powers to control the Military to control borders like your PM.

    You're the one blaming States that properly acted and even acted sooner then Israel and constantly pretending/Lying/ And or Foolish that Trump isn't the main reason USA is in the mess.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-26 at 09:59 AM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  16. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    And you're a Fool who acts like they know how to contain a Virus when even your PM was late in Enacting a Full Lockdown as well as pretending that Governors have the same powers to control the Military like your PM.
    State governors have far more power than you seem to believe, it's obvious to every fool that they could and should have done better job in every current hotspot state.

    They could have enacted measures the very same measures they did a week earlier, all of them. Instead, you sucking off Cuomo's member as if he's some savior of New York and your best show is that CA as a shining example of fast response.

    They are no better than Trump, really.

    Carry on with your BS, m8.

  17. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Again, We Can't have a Mandatory Quarantine between Interstate Traveling, this is impossible due to the SIZE, States can't enforce that.
    Do you think Europe is smaller or China is smaller? European borders have been defunct for decades, yet now they are working. It is only a matter of putting few police units on roads that pass through border. In China there are no borders, yet they locked down everything.

    US politicians are just lazy and incompetent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame
    Most people are imbeciles. Twitter is just a way for them to demonstrate it.

  18. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    State governors have far more power than you seem to believe, it's obvious to every fool that they could and should have done better job in every current hotspot state.
    Again, No they don't State POLICE are not Border Patrol.

    They could have enacted measures the very same measures they did a week earlier, all of them.
    And Israel could of done it back in January.

    Instead, you sucking off Cuomo's member as if he's some savior of New York and your best show is that CA as a shining example of fast response.
    LMAO I never said he was a savior, I'm not Defending NY, I don't know why you keep bringing him up, You're Obsessed with Bashing the US states like a petulant Child.

    Carry on with your BS, m8.
    Says the person digging himself a hole.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  19. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Do you think Europe is smaller or China is smaller? European borders have been defunct for decades, yet now they are working. It is only a matter of putting few police units on roads that pass through border. In China there are no borders, yet they locked down everything.

    US politicians are just lazy and incompetent.
    Pretty much.

  20. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Again, No they don't State POLICE are not Border Patrol.
    Oh its the semantics! In Europe its POLICE that are at the borders, border patrol has been defunct for many years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame
    Most people are imbeciles. Twitter is just a way for them to demonstrate it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •