Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Wasn't it theorized for awhile now that this was lab created? First theory I saw awhile back when it first appeared was that it got loose from the research lab right there in Wuhan.
    Some people theorized that - but it has been debunked; https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

It looks exactly like a natural virus, and not as something you would make in a lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    It looks exactly like a natural virus, and not as something you would make in a lab.
    I think for a lot of people "being studied in a lab" is basically the same as "was genetically engineered to destroy the West... in a lab"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I think for a lot of people "being studied in a lab" is basically the same as "was genetically engineered to destroy the West... in a lab"
    Until there is proof it is just another in a long line look here stories the right wing in the US is floating to distract from the complete plane crash that has been Trump's handling of the virus.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kan...akur-pa-natet/

"morally grey"

Many Swedish doctors and researchers have been behind the company that is selling this scam product that claims it prevents and cures corona.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, seems most lockdown measures are prolonged till May 03.
    Guess it's more home office for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Because stories can't talk about the past? FFS.

You literally didn't bother to read your own source, even though you linked and quoted it.

On the date the FDA authorized other tests, there were only 68 total cases in the US. Up to that point, the US had done ~4000 tests. Since then, the US has done 3.15 million more. So that means that 99.9% of testing was done after that point.

This is not new news. It was first reported all the way back on 2/12.
    You spoke of months ago.

Article came out in April, which i read and spoke of the situation as you highlighted in February, more specifically late February as in the very end.

Months imply plural as in at least two, two months have not yet passed. The article also further highlights more issues since the testing began due to a missing standard and other red tape that prevents them from testing properly nationwide and collecting the data.

But yes i should have know better as the US government actually did nothing the whole of January and February besides creating hot air, that however i my mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Ugh, seems most lockdown measures are prolonged till May 03.
    Guess it's more home office for me.
    Same in Belgium, guess most will follow on that date or even go as far as France would put it on the 11th of May.

Even when things do open up, it's all going to happen very slowly and controlled so it's not like things will be back to normal and i think we can call forget summer holidays. In all honesty for me personally i wouldn't mind if that means i could transfer those three weeks till next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kan...akur-pa-natet/

"morally grey"

Many Swedish doctors and researchers have been behind the company that is selling this scam product that claims it prevents and cures corona.
    How about translating or giving a summary of what it is about that is in English?

lockdown is going to last a lot longer than just until May, the only reason they keep saying "a few more weeks" is because they're afraid that if they come right out and admit that it'll take months then people will panic and turn against it. instead they'll keep lying and encouraging false hopes, eroding what little trust people have left in the government

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    How about translating or giving a summary of what it is about that is in English?
    Use google translate. It's not that hard to click once.

"Well-known Swedish doctors and researchers sold a corona cure for SEK 399. The dietary supplement Anoroc was claimed to cure covid-19 and prevent the spread of the virus.
    But the Swedish Medicines Agency put a stop to the sale.
    - It is illegal to sell a cure for corona if there are no studies to prove that it works, says Martin Burman, investigator at the Swedish Medicines Agency.

The dietary supplement Anoroc - which becomes corona backwards - was claimed to cure infections with covid-19 and prevent the spread of the virus. The drug, which contains probiotics and zinc, was expected to be "a breakthrough" according to the marketing on the company Protekta AB's website. A course of fourteen days - in capsule or powder form, cost SEK 399.
    But now the Swedish Medicines Agency has put a stop to sales.
    - If you launch a cure that is supposed to cure corona and that prevents the spread of the virus, it is a drug. Then you have to have studies that show that it works and permit to sell drugs, says Martin Burman, supervisory investigator at the Swedish Medicines Agency.
    A group of high-profile doctors and entrepreneurs are behind the dietary supplement to the coronavirus. These include Johan Brun, physician and former medical director of Pfizer Sweden, chemist Johan de Faire who was previously production and development manager at Pharmacia and Per Berglund who founded the Nordic Credit Markets Company. "

i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Use google translate. It's not that hard to click once.
    It doesn't even make any sense when I use google to translate it, so...

It's also not one click.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2020-04-16 at 10:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't even make any sense when I use google to translate it, so...
    I just used google translate and it makes perfect sense. Don't translate to Korean.

It's also not one click.
    Yes, it literally is:

I just used google translate and it makes perfect sense. Don't translate to Korean.
    It doesn't make perfect sense.

Yes, it literally is:
    Why do you assume everyone uses chrome? It's literally not one click in Firefox. You have to go to google's main page and go to google translate from the menu there.

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't make perfect sense.
    What part you don't understand from the text? I don't see any major issues in it.

Why do you assume everyone uses chrome? It's literally not one click in Firefox. You have to go to google's main page and go to google translate from the menu there.
    Guess that's another reason why Firefox is inferior to Chrome.

He did give a summary....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well politicans can now finaly go fuck themselfs:

Putting their logo down on a pretty much a thing a person should do just to get points. Instead of using money to get medicine and masks for patients.

Missouri governor is going to talk about the lock down and some future plans Thursday. One of the last states to implement a stay at home order and he may be discussing his plans to re-open. Pitiful. Only thing that makes me thing the weak governor may actually extend it is that he talked to some of the mayors of the harder hit areas and he said until testing is where they need it, it wont re-open.

I just hope he isn't truly dumb enough to think we can re-open by next Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...zar-hhs-189046

Trump installs Putin's ex imago consultant as a new spokesperson for the HHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    He did give a summary....
    A one-liner that looks like a statement of his own isn't really worthy to be called a summary.