Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's why Italy has been hit so hard, 23% over 65, avg age 47.
    No, its because they were quite dumb about it.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    This is the real reason for the tp shortages. Millions of guys thinking they will get a week or two alone.

People who want to support the industry i guess? Kinda like the people who use youtube without adblock.
    I know a few women also panic buying TP. I've....on rare occasions..used recycle paper laying around my desk. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The ghoulish part of me wishes there was a publicly traded coffin manufacturer I could invest in.
    They exist. Matthews International (NASDAQ MATW), Service Corporation International (NYSE SCI), and Carriage Services Inc. (NYSE CSV). Probably others that my cursory search didn't find.

Bargain priced too, with MATW down 41% YTD and CSV down 34%. #BuyTheDip
    Last edited by Masark; 2020-03-14 at 12:47 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    They exist. Matthews International (NASDAQ MATW), Service Corporation International (NYSE SCI), and Carriage Services Inc. (NYSE CSV). Probably others that my cursory search didn't find.

Bargain priced too, with MATW down 41% YTD and CSV down 34%. #BuyTheDip
    I'm calling a friend to ask you buy stocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

hmm..even my gaming raids are canceled due to cv. wtf!
    a few friends don't feel comfortable gaming with fellow guildees in the UK out of virus fears....o.O
    no idea..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Apparently people are preparing for worst and many pharmacies in China have already sold out basic stuff.

From Canadian living in China, recording his visit to pharmacies:
    [video=youtube;FXyhj6zUxqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXyhj6zUxqI[/vido]

A rumour about rumour? Sounds legit.
    WTF? The meme has literally gone full circle.

Panic buying make the self quarantines and reduce crowds somewhat counter productive. If have 300 Tylenol pills to your name, that's keep then from someone who gets the virus and runs a fever.

I bet people are hoarding antibiotics. Who wants to bet money?

Antibiotics don't sit for a coronavirus. Thousands of people unnecessarily taking antibiotics is how you get SSJ 3 MERSA. I think I am more afraid of super bacteria than new viruses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    hmm..even my gaming raids are canceled due to cv. wtf!
    a few friends don't feel comfortable gaming with fellow guildees in the UK out of virus fears....o.O
    no idea..
    You ever had a virus on your computer? It's no fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    So I'm currently stuck home, with a dry cough, mild headache, some muscle/joint pain, and a slight fever. All that about a week after the first reported corvid-19 case in my city.
    I'm not sneezing and I don't have a runny nose. Or shortness of breath.
    I never get headaches, muscle/joint pains very rarely. Besides, I feel weird. I've had flu before, but not like this. I've been way sicker before, this is nothing compared to it, but I know my body and this just feels different.
    Sneezing tends to be signs of an outgoing illness/infection. When you sneeze your telling some 'GTFO, we don't want you here!“.

Around here a lot of people are sniffing because of pollen. It's annoying when you're looking out for actual sick people as well.

"Did she cough because she has Corona or allergies ".

Reportedly Corvid-19 feels like a cold...and allergies...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Boston Public Schools are closed till april 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Boston Public Schools are closed till april 23rd.
    Man, these kids are going to be going to school til next school year starts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    So...one more trip the grocery store this evening because I forgot to pick up some cat food the other night (my cats just know when their food bowl is empty and don't give a shit about coronavirus). I guess the toilet paper stupidity is a thing here now. Most everything else was in stock, but the shelves where they normally have toilet paper, bread, and hand sanitizer were completely empty.

Like...all I wanted was beer and cat food. Both of those were well stocked.
    I wonder if shovels are stocked, so people can hit themselves for buying too much TP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supermarkets over here are like warzones since yesterday. No TP for anyone coming half an hour after the store opens.
    Meanwhile, in a distribution centre somewhere in the Netherlands:
    https://www.dumpert.nl/item/7861397_1c873f94
    Last edited by MCMLXXXII; 2020-03-14 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Supermarkets over here are like warzones since yesterday. No TP for anyone coming half an hour after the store opens.
    I wonder how many people are asking that family in Australia for TP. The one that bought 2,300. :P

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.dumpert.nl/item/7861397_1c873f94
    I went to freaking whole foods only because its too expensive for the hordes. That and another local high priced grocery store, shelves were still stocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im so lucky I had decided to go to the grocery store on Sunday. Should lats me 2 weeks and hopefully the hoarding dies down by then.

Wish I got more than 1 stack of toilet paper though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I went to freaking whole foods only because its too expensive for the hordes. That and another local high priced grocery store, shelves were still stocked.
    It doesn't matter over here, Aldi and Lidl (very cheap stores ) where indeed the first to fall, but Albert Heyn and Jumbo (more expensive) were out of stock also. It;s like Christmas shopping on steroids, insane. And the supermarketmanagers don't understand it. They get re-supllied at least twice a day.

It doesn't matter over here, Aldi and Lidl (very cheap stores ) where indeed the first to fall, but Albert Heyn and Jumbo (more expensive) were out of stock also. It;s like Christmas shopping on steroids, insane. And the supermarketmanagers don't understand it. They get re-supllied at least twice a day.
    There is another great discount shopping store chain in the UK. I went there a few times during my Scotland trip to stock up supplies. *later for body wash there that they don't sell in china*

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-cdc...ed-flu/5706233

This is an interesting read. Makes you wonder. *US CDC Director Robert Redfield Admitted that Coronavirus Deaths Have Been Miscategorized as Flu*

"The infections and deaths have been knowingly mis-categorised for months, and the CDC ‘strongly’ recommended that hospitals not test for the virus except as a last resort. It is not an accident that the US has no reliable tests. They don’t want to test. Blame everything on the flu.

And now all meetings and discussions on the virus are classified, and all public information must be first cleared through the White House."
    Last edited by Muajin76; 2020-03-14 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN: House passes coronavirus relief bill
    Washington (CNN)The House of Representatives passed a bipartisan legislative package in response to the spread of coronavirus in the early hours of Saturday morning following intense negotiations between House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the Trump administration.

The bill passed with broad, bipartisan support and a final tally of 363-40 with 40 Republicans voting against it and Independent Justin Amash of Michigan voting "present."

Late in the day on Friday, President Trump Donald tweeted his support for the measure that includes provisions for paid emergency leave and free testing for COVID-19, after Pelosi announced that Democrats had struck a deal with the administration.

Trump's backing cleared the way for a broad, bipartisan vote in the House with the Senate expected to take up the measure when it returns to session next week.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-...lated_articles

might want to take a look at this. *hopefully it's fake. would be pretty messed up if it were actually true.*

I don't know about other countries, but just saw that Japanese TV posted something similar, that the virus originated in the US.
    Last edited by Muajin76; 2020-03-14 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Kick?!

It's "look".
    - That looks correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-...lated_articles

might want to take a look at this. *hopefully it's fake. would be pretty messed up if it were actually true.*

I don't know about other countries, but just saw that Japanese TV posted something similar, that the virus originated in the US.
    Seems more like conspiracy theory than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Man, these kids are going to be going to school til next school year starts lol
    Actually it ought to be interesting. State law says public school needs 180 days but MA teachers union states no classes after June 30th. Curious to see if they end up going 7 days a week or if 1 side caves