15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Italy jumped up +919 deaths today. Highest single-day increase by far.
    969, not 919.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Where in MA? I thought all schools have been closed already. (I'm from MA too)
    I think that poster is talking about closing until the end of the school year instead of until May 5th like the state guidelines say. i'm from MA too.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    969, not 919.
    Are cases up?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Are cases up?
    Hmm?
    969 deaths in a day is the new record high.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    so our governor just issued a stay at home meaning no non essential travel and my sister decides it's a great time to go out with her friends and have "fun"(because fuck responibility.) leaving my grandmother by herself who can't walk properly who right now is without important programs (meals,cleaning,supplies) that the apartment she stays at provides because they aren't providing them right now because of i guess the coronavirus and my parents approve of this douchebaggery. not only that but now she could potentially come back with the virus if one of her friends has it and spread it to my grandma when she comes back. i am so fucking enraged right now.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    969, not 919.
    50 of those were actually from two days ago, which was 712, not 662.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    50 of those were actually from two days ago, which was 712, not 662.
    All Finnish sites are reporting 969 during the last 24hours.

Also in English:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...969-fatalities

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so our governor just issued a stay at home meaning no non essential travel and my sister decides it's a great time to go out with her friends and have "fun"(because fuck responibility.) leaving my grandmother by herself who can't walk properly who right now is without important programs (meals,cleaning,supplies) that the apartment she stays at provides because they aren't providing them right now because of i guess the coronavirus and my parents approve of this douchebaggery. not only that but now she could potentially come back with the virus if one of her friends has it and spread it to my grandma when she comes back. i am so fucking enraged right now.
    If there is a government issues order to stay home and your sister is in violation of that, report her. She's posing an immediate threat to the health and well-being of others in your household.

10+ Year Old Account
    All Finnish sites are reporting 969 during the last 24hours.
    They're just basing that on the totals reported. The total reported yesterday for two days ago was under-reported by 50.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Well here's a bit of nasty news.

Mystery In Wuhan: Recovered Coronavirus Patients Test Negative ... Then Positive

TLDR Some patients (5-10%) are testing positive for the second time but they are asymptomatic carriers so a second wave may break out in China. Information is scarce because the Chinese government is arresting anyone speaking out about it seems they learned nothing from last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Well here's a bit of nasty news.

Mystery In Wuhan: Recovered Coronavirus Patients Test Negative ... Then Positive

TLDR Some patients (5-10%) are testing positive for the second time but they are asymptomatic carriers so a second wave may break out in China. Information is scarce because the Chinese government is arresting anyone speaking out about it seems they learned nothing from last time.
    They are hiding any information and development because they want rest of the world suffer too.
    There is no other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you about them being stupid, but they only did it because of what he said.
    Get a grip. You can't hold people accountable for other people's stupidity. Using your logic, if Trump were to recommend N95 respirator masks, and then some fool equips it wrong and suffocates, that's Trump's fault?........

This is just natural selection at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    If there is a government issues order to stay home and your sister is in violation of that, report her. She's posing an immediate threat to the health and well-being of others in your household.
    if i do that my parents will likely kick me out of the house. also how do i do that?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Hmm?
    969 deaths in a day is the new record high.
    I mean, total infected.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, total infected.
    Total cases are up +5909. But they're not doing anything resembling wide testing.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Total cases are up +5909. But they're not doing anything resembling wide testing.
    Do we know how many people are getting tested and how many of that tests come back positive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Some said it couldn't be done, but thanks to having the CDC pandemic experts pushed out, as well as defund CDC n HHS, delayed response, mixed messaging from different levels of government, and a vastly unprepared for profit health care system America is #1 in coronavirus cases.
    #1 by a large margin that is only going to grow exponentially until we get this motherfucker in check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know how many people are getting tested and how many of that tests come back positive?
    Well, my previous statement may have been a bit harsh. They did about 33k tests yesterday. That would be about 18% positive yesterday.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if i do that my parents will likely kick me out of the house. also how do i do that?
    Ask local law enforcement if what she did constitutes a demeanor or felony, they should be able to tell you and also should be able how to act. You should be able to do so anonymously, and you should also be able to tip of law enforcement anonymously. There should also be info available online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belgium further extended the current measures by another two weeks with the option of another two weeks after that. So till may.